• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HA HA HA Bank of America Got Theirs

Started by anagrammy, August 09, 2011, 09:33:30 AM

anagrammy

I so hope they go into receivership.  They are a bunch of criminals who got a big handout and used it to fund more debt collectors to file bogus lawsuits, foreclose on people using signature machines, buy debt from other banks and pursue collection without proper paperwork.  My daughter has been their victim.  My inlaws both worked at Bank of America and my ex told me they would come home and talk about how bad the bank was and how it skirted the law.

Recently I got a notice that my son's disability check in the future would be distributed on a Bank of America debit card.  Yep, the Bank of America Thug Group is the Bank of Choice for the U. S. Government. 

Of course, BOA could just reorganize and rebrand themselves to keep going.  The Bank of South of Canada and North of Mexico.

So we idiots won't know who it is.

Anagrammy

M Knight

Quote from: anagrammy on August 09, 2011, 09:33:30 AM
I so hope they go into receivership.  They are a bunch of criminals who got a big handout and used it to fund more debt collectors to file bogus lawsuits, foreclose on people using signature machines, buy debt from other banks and pursue collection without proper paperwork.  My daughter has been their victim.  My inlaws both worked at Bank of America and my ex told me they would come home and talk about how bad the bank was and how it skirted the law.

Recently I got a notice that my son's disability check in the future would be distributed on a Bank of America debit card.  Yep, the Bank of America Thug Group is the Bank of Choice for the U. S. Government. 

Of course, BOA could just reorganize and rebrand themselves to keep going.  The Bank of South of Canada and North of Mexico.

Anagrammy

are you referring to a particular news article?  I found a small report on msnbc about a letter from the CEO, but nothing of substance.

anagrammy

Quote from: M Knight on August 09, 2011, 09:59:31 AM
are you referring to a particular news article?  I found a small report on msnbc about a letter from the CEO, but nothing of substance.

No, I'm talking about them losing 20% of their value in the stock market plunge. 

Ana

onan

Quote from: anagrammy on August 09, 2011, 09:33:30 AM

Anagrammy

They are the bank that a branch in Fla tried to foreclose on a home that was owned free and clear. Counter suit was brought BOA ignored and didn't pay judgement so plaintiffs foreclosed on them. Came with a moving truck and took everything not nailed down... LMAO.

texaskdog

Quote from: onan on August 09, 2011, 11:49:58 AM
They are the bank that a branch in Fla tried to foreclose on a home that was owned free and clear. Counter suit was brought BOA ignored and didn't pay judgement so plaintiffs foreclosed on them. Came with a moving truck and took everything not nailed down... LMAO.

Why people continue to willingly do business with these morons is beyond me.

Eddie Coyle

Hopefully, more sooner than later, the only "BOA" left will be Black Oak Arkansas.

Morgus

Bank of America stock recovered most of its value today in the final hour big rally today, up nearly 17% and up more after hours too.

Avi

Bank of America holds my mortgage because, when Nation's Bank crashed, BofA assumed the VA loans. They spend a lot of time trying to circumvent VA regulations with creative fees and such. Of course, the fees they assess often do not apply to VA mortgages, but they don't tell that to their patrons, who may pay without questioning. When caught, they squeal, "Oh, it must have been an oversight!" Riiight. Preying upon veterans - nice.

anagrammy

Don't forget, Avi, they jumped in to take equal advantage of any illegal immigrants who might not understand the language.

Fits their target market perfectly!  Cha-ching!  Come all you vulnerable yearning to breathe free and we'll suck the life out of you.

Anagrammy