• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sign off Song

Started by JB Goode, August 05, 2011, 09:32:22 AM

JB Goode

Hi
I'm really sorry that I may be putting this post in the wrong place. I looked but I can't find any area.

My question--does anyone know the name or artist that does the sign off song that Art and George play at the end of their show? It sounds like an irish jig that sounds like flutes. It's for my mother in law that comes from Ireland and I wanted her to hear the whole thing ( memory lane)
Thanks
Dave

Silent

Cusco-Inca Dance

I believe that's what you're looking for.

JB Goode

I don't know what to say except thanks very much. That's the song anfd she's gonna love it even thogh it's not an irish jig. It sounds like it though.
Again, thanks very much. I wouldn't have had the slightest idea about where to find it. Again, thanks very much

Dave

texaskdog

Anything beats the hell out of UFO Phil.  Though it does take away 2 minutes of Noory's open lines.

Morgus

Thats from one of Art's old classic artists - Cusco. He used to promote them a lot and their albums.
Look for the "Best of Cusco" CD it has that and several other selections Art would play often, and they still play from time to time on C2C.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Morgus on August 05, 2011, 01:00:42 PM
Thats from one of Art's old classic artists - Cusco. He used to promote them a lot and their albums.
Look for the "Best of Cusco" CD it has that and several other selections Art would play often, and they still play from time to time on C2C.

If anyone needs a Cusco album, just look in my signature - there is a direct link in which you can download about 4-5 Cusco albums (I can't remember exactly how many) in ONE file... roughly 450MB.

;D