• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HAPPY HOUR - GOD DAMN IT!

Started by b_dubb, August 02, 2011, 07:48:59 PM

b_dubb

hey ...new thread idea: the Happy Hour thread.  similar to Random Stupid Things except that the sole condition of this thread is that you must have consumed at least ONE alcoholic beverage to post here.  i was going to drink a beer after work today but i'm just going to go to bed.  if i drink a beer, i'll just wake up at 2am and have to pee.  no fun

Avi

J. Vineyards, Pinot Gris, 2009. What I thought was a nice, light summer wine, fruity and off-dry, has kicked my ass. I should have read the label. Alcohol 14.4% by volume. What!?! Of course, I just finished a lightning round of Fashion Solitaire with my daughters. You can tell I'm slightly off-sober, because I will admit to liking Fashion Solitaire.

Harmness

Goddamn this joint's dead.  Next round's on me.

Eddie Coyle

Do schedule 1 controlled substances count?

The ridiculous term "The War on Drugs" turned 40 this summer,BTW...

b_dubb

happy hour / the green room ... will that work for ya Eddie?

[ Anchor Steam ]

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on August 04, 2011, 06:17:56 PM
happy hour / the green room ... will that work for ya Eddie?

Thanks,more than satisfactory...of course, I was merely asking on behalf of someone else...I get high on life itself.  :D

b_dubb

let's try and follow up posts with a description of whatever we're imbibing/inhaling

[ Anchor Steam ]

Avi

OK, I'll be the resident wino. Tonight it's Campo Viejo, Rioja, 2007. Round, cherry-plum, excellently incorporated tannins. Slurp.

b_dubb

waiting for a pot post. once upon a time i enjoyed the green.  greatly.  but then one time i had a really really bad panic attack after smoking up.  and since then i just can't have a good time on it.  i enjoy hearing some of you talk about your fondness for the ganja. 

[ drip brewed coffee - costa rican ]