• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OVER HERE! COLD CASE -OLD UNSOLVED MYSTERIES UPDATES!

Started by anagrammy, August 02, 2011, 07:19:20 PM

anagrammy

OK, here we go.  Let's list some of the old cases I'm most interested in/irritated that they haven't been solved.  I am seriously hoping that Ian Punnett or one of the other hosts will take an interest in this idea and give us a Golden Hour on Cold Case Updates maybe once a month.

John Benet Ramsey
Kennedy Assassination (just what's new)
Sirhan Sirhan
People proved innocent with DNA and released (did they sue?  how much settlement? how long in prison, etc.)
All Anne Rule cases, esp if someone is being released
O. J. Simpson
Scott Petersen

I also want to know about the prison histories of some of these notorious killers. Are they respected or reviled?  I apologize if this offends anyone, but I get emotionally involved with these cases and I am always curious how these murderers' lives really go once they escape the death sentence.

It was ridiculous how happy I was that O.J. Simpson finally got a life behind bars and when I heard recently that he gained a ton of weight and is being bullied, I was delirious with joy.  I know but hey, I gave up the celebrity following when I no longer recognized any of the names, so I gotta have something....

SO COME ONE COME ALL, If you see a page five article saying that Scott Peterson got beat up in jail, post it right here!

Anagrammy

Morgus

Ian Punnett already does that regularly.
Here are Ian's longtime stories he frequently updates:
DB Cooper
Lindburgh baby
Son of E Hunt (involved in JFK conspiracy)

texaskdog

Quote from: Morgus on August 02, 2011, 07:52:38 PM
Ian Punnett already does that regularly.
Here are Ian's longtime stories he frequently updates:
DB Cooper
Lindburgh baby
Son of E Hunt (involved in JFK conspiracy)

Ian is awesome, just tired of the smiley faced killer.

Frys Girl

Quote from: texaskdog on August 02, 2011, 08:14:42 PM
Ian is awesome, just tired of the smiley faced killer.
which is why this is a great folder. Great idea Ana. Ian googles himself A LOT. (teeheehahaha) I hope he's reading this.

anagrammy

Which is why I directed people over here FROM HIS THREAD because as sure as I'm anagrammy, he's reading a thread named after himself.  Actually, Ian is my first choice for all the reasons BobGrau said-- I think he has an interest in unsolved mysteries.  It really isn't exactly paranormal unless you think some of these killers may have escaped by shape shifting....and if you do, POST IT HERE!

I'd love to hear some other people's theories on these cases.....

Anagrammy

Eddie Coyle

Personal "faves" include...

"The Babysitter", a series of murders in Oakland County,Michigan in 1976-77.
    Son of Sam...check out Maury Terry's "The Ultimate Evil", there's NO WAY David Berkowitz acted alone

The 1982 Tylenol poisonings in Chicago

Death of Pope John Paul I, 1978

Mysterious "crashes" of Gen Torrijos in Panama, 1981, and Zia of Pakistan, 1988

Jimmy Hoffa/ Crazy Joe Gallo/ Joe Columbo/Johnny Roselli...their suspicious "rub outs"

Scully

What really happened to Natalee Holloway?  Did Joran Van der Sloot have help getting rid of her body? Was his father one of the helpers? Is he a serial killer?

Did Drew Peterson kill only one wife or is still-missing Wife # 2 another victim?

Casey Anthony ... what happened and did she dispose of her child's body alone?  Is her father's attempted suicide a reaction to his helping her hide the baby's death?

Inquiring minds want to know.  :-\

Ok, you folks need to give me time to catch up.  I'm still trying to figure out Who Put the Bomp (in the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp).

BobGrau

anagrammy

Quote from: BobGrau on August 03, 2011, 04:42:47 AM
...and just who exactly murdered coast to coast?
'

Sorry, Bob, only mysteries allowed here.

:)

Ana

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on August 03, 2011, 04:42:47 AM
...and just who exactly murdered coast to coast?

Much like the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations, there's no shortage of suspects/conspirators. Noory's just the moron patsy.

Scully

Quote from: Mister Coincidence on August 03, 2011, 03:27:36 AM
Ok, you folks need to give me time to catch up.  I'm still trying to figure out Who Put the Bomp (in the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp).

Right!  And also, Who Put the Ram in the Rama Lama Ding Dong?  8) 

texaskdog

Wondering how PISSED Ian is that George had Galen Cook on, when DB Cooper is his baby?  The 2nd guy who called about knowing who it was sounded drunk, so funny.

Camper

Quote from: texaskdog on August 03, 2011, 08:52:07 PM
Wondering how PISSED Ian is that George had Galen Cook on, when DB Cooper is his baby?  The 2nd guy who called about knowing who it was sounded drunk, so funny.

I did hear Galen Cook twice mention he was on with Ian. At least someone tried to give credit where it was due.

Morgus

Quote from: texaskdog on August 03, 2011, 08:52:07 PM
Wondering how PISSED Ian is that George had Galen Cook on, when DB Cooper is his baby?
yeah Noory has done that before, seeming to steal one of Ian's longtime regular guests and stories once the mainstream media picks up the report like DB Cooper this week.  :P

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on August 04, 2011, 01:58:47 AM
yeah Noory has done that before, seeming to steal one of Ian's longtime regular guests and stories once the mainstream media picks up the report like DB Cooper this week.  :P

All threads inevitably lead to:  GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!   >:(

anagrammy

Quote from: Scully on August 04, 2011, 08:26:38 PM

All threads inevitably lead to:  GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!   >:(

Soooooo true!  Suckage is like a drop of dye in a vat of water - it colors everything!

Ana