• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Philosopher on July 25, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

With all of the catastrophic events occurring over the past several years BellGab has understandably become a dystopian version of itself.  The "Old" BellGab was opining about the day of your return to radio.  The "New" BellGab dwells within post-apocalyptic musings.

Do you think his conduct had anything to do with that?

You know, insulting our intelligence with implausible stories, insisting things we know to be false (''better every day'') are true, and so on

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 25, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
Or to put it another way, some bellgabbers are still miffed that they spent a lot of time and some money helping you come back and feel a little disrespected that you lasted only a short while again. Wade isn't a good replacement.

I don't buy the shooter story anymore. Also, I think saying you might come back on the air sometime was a dishonest way to keep us from unsubscribing.

Hey, you must be  one of the sick people Art claims sit around an make things up. 

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time...

No reason to not be professional about it?  What about honesty - either you knew he sucked, or you didn't, but one thing is sure:  George didn't ''get it'' then, and doesn't ''get it'' now, and claiming e does doesn't make you professional, it makes you dishonest with your listeners.

So now you're surprised the listeners weren't as happy about that as the ''boss'?  If this is about apologizing for disrespecting the listeners and treating them with contempt - then and more recently - you're doing a lousy job of it.

What?  He's gone?  Oh well.

The Snorchlax

Art please do a show

We need you to reign in Trump and give him a good talking to after all you helped elect him

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 25, 2017, 06:08:35 PM
Hey, you must be  one of the sick people Art claims sit around an make things up.

Corona Kitty

Don't worry art, this place is filled with cucks. You're better than this place.

https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 25, 2017, 06:32:00 PM
Don't worry art, this place is filled with cucks. You're better than this place.

https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

Take it from someone that belongs here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk&list=RDagwMwbmMNbk

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2017, 05:53:01 PM
Why do you only ever respond to the haters and never want to interact with anyone else?  It's very odd, Art ???

This place is still a laugh riot most of the time. You should give it a chance and just ignore the haters. What we're lacking these days are just decent live broadcasts.  ;)

So asking Art questions to set the record straight is now considered as being a hater, OK, I got it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:40:16 PM
So asking Art questions to set the record straight is now considered as being a hater, OK, I got it.

I didn't say that and wasn't talking about anyone in particular but Art thinks that some of the criticism here is hateful and that's what I was responding to.

ZaZa

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

Art Bell,
using famous words of our house philosopher JACKSTAR I must say to that first {blackened line}... "I remember differently."
I will post on that topic later today or tomorrow. So don't go away Art, or don't die suddenly.... We have unfinished business.

Funny Art that you are so skillfully answering only the questions that you know that they are of no "danger" to you and to your reputation.
So you have no Life insurance even now. Even after the REAL stalker threatened your life and the life of your family.
Well maybe the stalker was not REAL in that case.
Or maybe you are not telling the truth.
We know that many people (especially very old man) are hiding the fact that they have Life insurance so their very young wives don't get any ideas.
And you working for C2C were not required to have Life insurance, or did they had one on you.?? hmmm. Strange.

So Art since you answered the question about Ramona and her Life insurance,
how about answering question why did you started to 'dump' on her on the air before her mysterious death, why did you suddenly started to bitch
and criticize her for being sloppy, for dropping house/cars keys while she was carrying groceries, and some other silly stuff
that you suddenly started to mention, yet before that you always talked so nice about Ramona on the air.

What changed Art?
Oh, and since we are on topic of Ramona, did you had 'fights' with Ramona before the motorhome trip.
Did you cheated on Ramona with that 'young thing' from Philippines over the internet and Ramona cought you.
And to sooth her nerves you took Ramona on that very sudden short vacation trip in your motorhome.

I have few more very pointed questions for you Art Bell, (remember what I said earlier Art, We have unfinished business}
but I don't want you to have a heart attack before you have chance to answer them all, to set the record straight because very possible that there
are some true rumors and some fake rumors. You know how it works...
Well let me quote your own words, they will b every "to the point"

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

Art I wonder if that applies to your story about the stalker, ...heh heh
You said it so many times,,, Lol

Stalker did this
Stalker did that
Stalker called my house unlisted phone number
Stalker threatened my life and life of my family
Stalker shot at me and at my studio
Stalker said something to me but I don't really remember what
Stalker farted I jumped
Stalker said I must quit the show
Stalker fired the gun or maybe the firecracker
Stalker left me a very threatening voice message but I don't have copy of it, even tho I own shit load of electronic equipment
Stalker at my specific request was not pursued and investigated by the Police

OK OK Art we believe you now. You said it enough times for us to believe you and your stalker story.

ZaZa

Anonwithnoname

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #105492 on: Today at 12:46:33 AM »
Quote from: lucifer~bell on Today at 12:24:10 AM
Art Bell fucked my mother

Quote from: Anonwithnoname on July 25, 2017, 11:46:33 PM
:o

now Art Bell is posting from his other account and is showing his evil nature because he got so mad at me for my pointed post, Lol
sooner or later Art Bell's young daughter Asia Bell will find Bellgab will find this thread and will see how her old daddy Art is changing faking texts in other posters posts
and acting like an old filthy senile disgusting goat.

good job Art Bell, you posted some filthy stuff on 4chan /x/ as well in the past.
Let your young daughter and her friends see this filth that you are fabricating here.

BTW, Art how did you liked Thailand ?

ZaZa

Anonwithnoname

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #105494 on: Today at 01:39:51 AM »
Quote from: lucifer~bell on Today at 01:34:19 AM

BTW, Art how did you liked my mothers anus ?

Quote from: Anonwithnoname on July 26, 2017, 12:39:51 AM

Art Bell do you really think that your daughter Asia Bell and her friends will not find Bellgab on google one day and find your thread here.
Art why you are changing-doctoring text in my my posts ??

Art we know that you are a Gemini and Geminis have two very different opposite natures-personalities 
but to be so filthy is very sick for an old man like yourself. 

ge30542

Quote from: Rix Gins on July 24, 2017, 09:17:46 PM
Hi Art.  Thanks for stopping by.  Always fun to read your posts.  Best to you and yours.

Thanks for the mammaries!

someguy

Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

this place will never change it's a real shithole

ZaZa

Quote from: someguy on July 26, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

I don't think that you should be blaming Art for it.
I mean he is guilty of pooping over the years on his loyal followers but the latest pooping he did was when he hit the ground
when he heard the stalker firing at him from a gun (or maybe it was a firecracker).

Bomar

Quote from: someguy on July 26, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Art,...

I agree with "someguy", this place is not worth your time or bother...

You did good things, made good thing, helped good people, don't belittle yourself with this garbage on this blog...

You cannot win, all you will do is feed their fire or put yourself in the firing line...

Have a good and restful retirement...

A listener since February, 1989...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on July 26, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
Art,...

You did good things, made good thing, helped good people, don't belittle yourself with this garbage on this blog...

You cannot win, all you will do is feed their fire or put yourself in the firing line...

Bomar

If it's so shitty then why do you slum here?  ???

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
If it's so shitty then why do you slum here?  ???
It's a woderful place to slum.  Massively entertaining. 

chefist

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 26, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
It's a woderful place to slum.  Massively entertaining.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on July 26, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

I knew there was a reason I stopped and took this picture while I was out walking today...

zeebo

...This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

Many fans still here, as there always was, but guess we've gone kind of quiet these days, compared to some.  Hope all is well with you and thanks again for all the great years.

Robert

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PMI would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up?
Not sick, just trolling.  Nobody seriously entertains such a suspicion.  Apparently it was effective at getting you to respond.

People had an understandable beef about your having boosted that which didn't deserve such boosting, and some who couldn't accept that it was a judgment call doubted your sincerity.  But apparently that alone wasn't enough to get you to respond, so some of them resorted to ridiculous trolling, & it seems to have worked.

Then again, such content is now typical here.  Lisa (Mrs. Kenny), if you're reading this, this is one of the reasons I've been scarce on BellGab lately.  The other reason is that I don't have much to comment on lately; I tend to go to sleep earlier now, and on the computer I've been using recently the sound hasn't been working.

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on July 26, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
Art,...

Bomar

Bomar,
What ??
Art helped good people, -can you name them and can you describe the help Art provided to those people?
I hope you don't have in mind his own 3 years old children that he abandoned because he got distressed with raising kids and had another woman on the side.
I hope you not talking about this type of help that your precious Art provided?

I actually hope that his retirement is full of stress and agony, same as he caused to his ex wives and his 3 children (1 daughter & 2 sons) that he abandoned.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 09:33:24 PM
Bomar,
What ??
Art helped good people, -can you name them and can you describe the help Art provided to those people?
I hope you don't have in mind his own 3 years old children that he abandoned because he got distressed with raising kids and had another woman on the side.
I hope you not talking about this type of help that your precious Art provided?

I actually hope that his retirement is full of stress and agony, same as he caused to his ex wives and his 3 children (1 daughter & 2 sons) that he abandoned.

are You one of My lost children???

WOTR

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 25, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
Come on, man, I've never worked a day in my life in broadcasting, but even I know the concept of social and professional currency. Back then, a kind word from you was worth something in the world of woo, especially from the king of night radio, and especially to somebody trying to get in. No financial pressure, my ass, more like financial incentive (keep getting that royalty check every month!).
I also have not worked in broadcasting... But it seems odd that any company could cancel your royalties if you did not say something they wanted (unless it was written into the contract.)

I can just see that conversation now... "Hey, Art.  If you want to get your legally entitled royalties for the next decade as was written into the binding contract, we demand that you say George gets it.  If not, you will not see a thin dime."

I agree with the "professional currency"- but I cannot see how there would have been any financial incentive.

(And as much as I like to joke about the "George gets it" statement, because it makes me laugh- is there really anybody out there who is still butt hurt over it?  I think we all found out in time that the only thing that "George gets" is a big, fat cheque and a job that he cannot be fired from.)

Quote from: Chefist on July 26, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

How did you get the blueprints to Falkie's planned mansion?

Art Bell: The First Transgender Paranormal Radio Host

🌈🌈🌈

Big Ass Tiddies!