Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: someguy on June 27, 2017, 08:02:06 PM
I can't believe how insane this shit is

Careful, apparently Irene and Asia are easily traumatized

someguy

when did this forum get filled with timothy mcveigh type motherfuckers

CozyRozie

BellGab is TRANSITIONING..by growing pair of tits..sucking will continue.

GNooryGab.com is getting ready to suck.

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on June 26, 2017, 11:17:21 PM
They both could be trannies

WTF?  When did BELLgab turn into Tran-Chan?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 27, 2017, 11:35:19 PM
WTF?  When did BELLgab turn into Tran-Chan?

since Art started to grow tits

CozyRozie

For those who are congratulating for the destruction of Art's carrier..you are WELCOME :)

Dyna-X

Quote from: themudking on June 28, 2017, 12:12:24 PM
https://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?195592-Listen-to-Heather-Wong-on-H3-Radio
That's not her :/  Somehow I could hear her on some kind of public radio droning about local pubic policy. "Get this! Proposed fence around water plant offends gophers. Now if I were a gopher, I would be really upset, too. Wouldn't you be? This fence is going to be 500 feet wide! Chain-link......uh uh, I just don't know what to say."

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 28, 2017, 03:03:52 PM
That's not her :/  Somehow I could hear her on some kind of public radio droning about local pubic policy. "Get this! Proposed fence around water plant offends gophers. Now if I were a gopher, I would be really upset, too. Wouldn't you be? This fence is going to be 500 feet wide! Chain-link......uh uh, I just don't know what to say."

...Everybody please call in to tell me how you would feel if you were a gopher."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on June 27, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
when did this forum get filled with timothy mcveigh type motherfuckers

As soon as you got here. Where are you hiding out?  ???

Since Art apparently spends most of his time watching CNN, has he had anything to say now that they've retracted much of their fake news from the past 6 months or so?

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 06:59:08 PM
As soon as you got here. Where are you hiding out?  ???

as far away from you crazy fuckers as possible

CozyRozie

Quote from: someguy on June 28, 2017, 09:33:58 PM
as far away from you crazy fuckers as possible

WE ARE EVERYWHERE
YOU ARE FUCKED WE CAN GET YOU ANYTIME BUT WE ARE BUSY WITH BIGGER FISHES

WE ARE BELLGAB - WE NEVER FORGET WE NEVER FORGIVE

mikuthing01

Styx thinks Art Bell still has a show lulz

https://youtu.be/80KGansu--U?t=9m18s

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 28, 2017, 09:42:41 PM
Styx thinks Art Bell still has a show lulz

https://youtu.be/80KGansu--U?t=9m18s

VERY STRANGE, he mentions "Art Bell show" at 9:18 but Art is not on the air for almost 2 years now.
Or is it possible that MITD with Heather Wong/Wade is still being advertised as a "Art Bell show with Heather Wade", aka Heather Wong.
Otherwise Styx should know that Art is out, history. Stalker took Art Bell down.

coaster

What happened to that one link we had that contained a lot of Art's c2c shows? If its still available, let me know.

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
What happened to that one link we had that contained a lot of Art's c2c shows? If its still available, let me know.
If nobody gets back to you by tomorrow, PM me and I will find a way to get it to you... I have the file on my computer, but I'll be damned if I know how to send it easily (or post torrents...)  But I will figure it out if nobody more technologically useful can help you.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 28, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
If nobody gets back to you by tomorrow, PM me and I will find a way to get it to you... I have the file on my computer, but I'll be damned if I know how to send it easily (or post torrents...)  But I will figure it out if nobody more technologically useful can help you.

ART BELL WILL SUE BOTH OF YOU FOR ILLEGAL FILE SHARING.
C2C WILL SUE BOTH OF YOU AS WELL.

just giving you friendly warning..

coaster

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
Got the link in a pm. Thank ya folks. Art Bell tonight.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

I'll get over it.  :)

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

Art will not "report" the file sharing, he'll merely "document" it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on June 29, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
lol

Norm

Quote from: ge30542 on June 29, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

I remember now. A particular incident that occured in a far off land. Pineapple got loose and somehow rolled into a latrine. The  CO 'documented' it. I was ordered to be file it with the KIA report. After that we got pretty drunk and smoked a lot of dope.
tobacco.
So whose up for mini-golf?

CozyRozie

I'm loading up on George Clooney's tequila tonight and I just got an idea since fidgets are getting so popular now,
is it possible to make a fidget in shape of Art's tits :D

can you imagine all the fun.. lol

CozyRozie

Maybe after I buy BellGab I will include that gadget "Art's tits fidget" in the vast selection of collectibles I'm planing to offer

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 29, 2017, 10:22:44 PM
Maybe after I buy BellGab I will include that gadget "Art's tits fidget" in the vast selection of collectibles I'm planing to offer

..and the funny thing is that Art will not be able to sue me for it, he he he  8)

CozyRozie

hey fuckers Bellgabbers why you are swarming to a thread that I post in it since you hate me so much.

-Future MV

CozyRozie

ART BELL hurry up and get your ass here and go and listen to C2C
*Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss an alleged 1989 Defense Intelligence Agency document that was leaked with information about the Roswell and Aztec,
New Mexico, UFO crashes; cattle mutilations in San Luis, Colorado; more than a fifth of the world's bird species are threatened with extinction; and one of the most puzzling aspects of UFOs.*

Linda talked to an expert and he ripped a huge hole in your new "BIG GET"for Heather Wong/Wade -"ULTRA TOP SECRET UFO Documents", for your Chinese bitch Heather Wong/Wade,
he said that is a total fucking fake
same as you other "BIG GET" was, the John Titor.

Art Bell, ..stop fucking spreading Fake News in desperate order to save your Chinese bitch MITD Show.

ACE of CLUBS

Art who .... ?