• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

starrmtn001

Here are some more pics I went outside to take.

starrmtn001

starrmtn001

serenity

Morning Ya'll Here is Heather from last night on C2C talking about Art

Have a great day everyone. Dont forget Future Theater tonight at 10 eastern 8 Mtn and 7 pac

gabrielle

Serenity, I am listening to aliendreams radio....power hour.   Your website rocks.  I love it.

Thank you for all you do.

oh ya, good morning.

serenity

Quote from: gabrielle on August 08, 2016, 06:14:20 AM
Serenity, I am listening to aliendreams radio....power hour.   Your website rocks.  I love it.

Thank you for all you do.

oh ya, good morning.

To Do:
1 Make some one smile..........................Check
2 Go to work.......................................

:) :) :)

starrmtn001

You aviation guys might get a kick out of this. ;)

U.S Army LEMV first TakeOff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsgdwYOtrKo

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 08, 2016, 06:13:18 PM
You aviation guys might get a kick out of this. ;)

U.S Army LEMV first TakeOff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsgdwYOtrKo

That project got cancelled about 2012. These guys now own it and just took it out if the hangar for the first time preparing for test flights. They hope to turn it into a commercial cargo carrier.

https://www.hybridairvehicles.com

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 08, 2016, 06:19:47 PM
That project got cancelled about 2012. These guys now own it and just took it out if the hangar for the first time preparing for test flights. They hope to turn it into a commercial cargo carrier.

https://www.hybridairvehicles.com
Thank you for the correction, and update, Gravity.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 07, 2016, 07:17:46 PM
Recognize my avatar? ::)  ;D ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 08, 2016, 08:08:41 PM
Thank you for the correction, and update, Gravity.

I wasn't really trying to correct you. I thought it was a neat clip. I just happened to see an article about them towing it out of the hangar the other day.

WhiteCrow

Respect the orginal.... Love Art!

^^^ that should even the score.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 08, 2016, 10:42:55 PM
Respect the orginal.... Love Art!

^^^ that should even the score.
Always have.  Always will.

Is that your pirate ship, WhiteCrow?

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 30, 2016, 07:35:18 PM

The new kitten doesn't have a family. No momma. It doesn't associate with the other cats and they don't want anything to do with it anyway. I don't know where it came from. It's tiny. About two months old. I had been observing it's habits. It doesn't know how to do normal cat things like cover up it's feces. It just sits there where I put the food out and waits and doesn't scavenge. It doesn't have a place to hide when it rains. No cat momma or siblings taught it these things apparently.

So I put a trap out today and I captured it and took it in. It's going to stay on the back porch in an old dog cage until I can bring it to the vet on Monday. I'm just going to keep him/her. I've already gotten the stuff.
THAT IS SO KIND OF YOU . . .

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 07, 2016, 07:17:46 PM
These two look like a face to me, smiley face?
Starr's pics that is.  thought they were attached...

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 09, 2016, 02:52:52 PM
These two look like a face to me, smiley face?
Starr's pics that is.  thought they were attached...
One shot is on the standard setting the larger one is set on zoom. 

I love shooting cloud pics. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 09, 2016, 03:04:03 PM
One shot is on the standard setting the larger one is set on zoom. 

I love shooting cloud pics. ;)

The pics look the same size to me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 09, 2016, 03:07:54 PM
The pics look the same size to me.
On the zoom shot, very little of the dark black cloud shows at the top of the pic.

starrmtn001

Goodnight me Fellow Haveneers! :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 08, 2016, 11:33:21 PM
Always have.  Always will.

Is that your pirate ship, WhiteCrow?

Nah.. it "terrorizes" our family's vacation property 3 times a day.. all summer long.

A friend that I went to Poland with last month,  took this amazing picture on our vacation property.

There is a hugh Bald eagle nest on the property.. This year the two baby eagles are already making their first dives towards the lake water,  trying to catch fish on the fly. No success yet.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 09, 2016, 04:25:46 PM
On the zoom shot, very little of the dark black cloud shows at the top of the pic.

Very cool Starr.. sky and cloud color and face. . Impressed!!!. it's  one of those rare once in a lifetime pictures.

Cropped it a little more ..if want for your avatar?

serenity

Morning everyone. Coffee is ready as usual and on the counter. Gravity, looks like that system of rain thats been dousing us is slowly heading your way.

jazmunda

hey Bellas!!!

Testing out a stream and want to test my Skype setup if you're interested.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/9170712

Call Skype: jaz.munda

serenity

Quote from: jaz on August 11, 2016, 08:33:32 AM
hey Bellas!!!

Testing out a stream and want to test my Skype setup if you're interested.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/9170712

Call Skype: jaz.munda

Sorry Jaz, Saw it a tad bit late. Hope it all worked out ok

PERSEID METEOR OUTBURST--TONIGHT! Earth is approaching a thicket of debris from comet Swift-Tuttle, source of the annual Perseid meteor shower. When Earth plows through the debris field on Aug. 11-12, the fireworks will begin. Forecasters expect an outburst of Perseid meteors numbering 200+ per hour.  Scroll past this photo of an early Perseid, taken by Harlan Thomas on August 10th northeast of Calgary, for more information and observing tips:

"Although I was a day early, I didn't want to miss a chance to see the Perseids," says Thomas. "I got more than I bargained for--10 to 15 Perseids per hour and auroras, too!"

Meteor rates tonight could be 20 times what Thomas saw. Observing tips: Go outside between midnight and dawn on the morning of Aug. 12th. Allow about 45 minutes for your eyes to adjust to the dark. Lie on your back and look straight up. Perseids can appear anywhere in the sky, but their tails will point back to a single point in the constellation Perseus: sky map. Increased activity may also be seen on the morning of Aug. 13th.

Got clouds? NASA is planning a live broadcast of the Perseid meteor shower overnight on Aug. 11-12 and Aug. 12-13, beginning at 10 p.m. EDT. You can also listen to radar echoes from the Perseids on Space Weather Radio. More webcasts: from Israel, from Alabama.

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on August 11, 2016, 10:29:18 AM
Sorry Jaz, Saw it a tad bit late. Hope it all worked out ok

Tested everything except the Skype setup. I need gravity or starr for that. I'll test again over the weekend.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jaz on August 11, 2016, 10:31:39 AM
Tested everything except the Skype setup. I need gravity or starr for that. I'll test again over the weekend.

Just how many shows have you started/been involved/ruined now? I think there's some rule in the podcasting community that when you reach ten you are sent a free coffee mug with Falkie on it - the more you drink the nuder he gets. Just be warned, that's all.

TigerLily

Tsk tsk, SV. This is the "be nice" thread. Please comply.

Although I did post an unsavory picture once and I wasn't banished.  But I think I followed it up with a nice side of bacon, or was it dark chocolate, which is probably why they let me slide after the whole bloody heart thing

TigerLily

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 10, 2016, 03:31:09 AM
Nah.. it "terrorizes" our family's vacation property 3 times a day.. all summer long.

A friend that I went to Poland with last month,  took this amazing picture on our vacation property.

There is a hugh Bald eagle nest on the property.. This year the two baby eagles are already making their first dives towards the lake water,  trying to catch fish on the fly. No success yet.

I want WhiteCrow to adopt me

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on August 11, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
Tsk tsk, SV. This is the "be nice" thread. Please comply.

Although I did post an unsavory picture once and I wasn't banished.  But I think I followed it up with a nice side of bacon, or was it dark chocolate, which is probably why they let me slide after the whole bloody heart thing

Very well, I shall post a picture of the apples I picked from the tree on my sprawling estate the other day. When I say 'I' picked them, I mean one of the team of gardeners in my employ, but I try to keep things egalitarian around here.  It's not your fault, you unwashed rabble!

GravitySucks

Quote from: serenity on August 11, 2016, 08:04:17 AM
Morning everyone. Coffee is ready as usual and on the counter. Gravity, looks like that system of rain thats been dousing us is slowly heading your way.

Thanks. Evacuating as I speak. Heading to the woods, dark skies and meteors.

For your meteor viewing pleasure, most people can find the constellation Cassiopeia. It is the big "W". Perseus is slightly below that. If you go about 15 degrees below Cassiopeia and about 15 degrees left, you will see a bright star, brighter than any of the stars in Perseus. The meteor shower should all originate from a point between that bright star and Cassiopeia.

Here is to a cloud free night.