• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Lilith

I'm sure she did a lot of reasearch homework for her appearances on Daniels  three show episode of the X Series.

It's just not obvious.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 06:28:22 PM
I'm sure she did a lot of reasearch homework for her appearances on Daniels  three show episode of the X Series.

It's just not obvious.

I heard that she spent atleast an hour on wikipedia.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 01, 2018, 06:30:56 PM
I heard that she spent atleast an hour on wikipedia.

I'll take your word for it.

This is the last segment of this three show episode.

WeinerInHand

Ehhh, Margo was a junkie. Plain and Simple.

WeinerInHand

Gigi would make a good parrot.

WeinerInHand

The chat room points out that Sr. was in the Reagan administration.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 01, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

I remember that book being required reading in school, in my day.

Lilith

I'll have to catch the rest later, the Not Bartcast just went live.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
I'll have to catch the rest later, the Not Bartcast just went live.

Arite 😉

Lilith

Thanks for the Vids Weiner.  I'm catching the last half hour now.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 09:18:42 PM
Thanks for the Vids Weiner.  I'm catching the last half hour now.

https://youtu.be/GcToqSoiy30

Peter Dale Scott is a Canadian-born poet, academic, and diplomat. A son of the Canadian poet and constitutional lawyer F. R. Scott and painter Marian Dale Scott, he is best known for his critiques of deep politics and American foreign policy since the era of the Vietnam War.

A deep state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces or public authorities (intelligence agencies, police, secret police, administrative agencies, and branches of government bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within a state can be conspiratorial in nature, the deep state can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. continuity of the state as distinct from the administration, job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting, and subverting the policies, conditions and directives of elected officials.

More of the same about the JFK assassination but the guest was educated and thorough. 👍

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 02, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

Peter Dale Scott is a Canadian-born poet, academic, and diplomat. A son of the Canadian poet and constitutional lawyer F. R. Scott and painter Marian Dale Scott, he is best known for his critiques of deep politics and American foreign policy since the era of the Vietnam War.

A deep state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces or public authorities (intelligence agencies, police, secret police, administrative agencies, and branches of government bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within a state can be conspiratorial in nature, the deep state can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. continuity of the state as distinct from the administration, job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting, and subverting the policies, conditions and directives of elected officials.

More of the same about the JFK assassination but the guest was educated and thorough. 👍

THANKS Weiner!  I'm going to watch this right now  :)

ZaZa

WALLS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS, hmmmm...
I wonder if anybody ever watches them here?
Reminds me of good old days when DrMDMD was plastering his videos all over the place.
But as Roswell,Art used to say ... "I might be wrong"

but...don't mind me..carry on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
WALLS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS, hmmmm...
I wonder if anybody ever watches them here?
Reminds me of good old days when DrMDMD was plastering his videos all over the place.
But as Roswell,Art used to say ... "I might be wrong"

but...don't mind me..carry on.

If you haven’t noticed, no one is minding you. You’re far too stupid and insignificant...and yes, you certainly are wrong...in more ways than one.

ZaZa

After his sex change surgery our Dr.GoatPussy is stealing all the attention on BellGab ...LOL :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
After his sex change surgery our Dr.GoatPussy is stealing all the attention on BellGab ...LOL :)

Jealous faggot! ::)

ZaZa

"Jealous faggot! ::)"
         - Dr.MDMD

I'm not sure anybody on this board is jealous of you Dr.MDMD having sex change surgery done and using old female goat as the donor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
"Jealous faggot! ::)"
         - Dr.MDMD

I'm not sure anybody on this board is jealous of you Dr.MDMD having sex change surgery done and using old female goat as the donor.

So, either you don’t remember your last post here or you never understood what you wrote to begin with. ::)

ZaZa

FUCK STYX...this is much better.
(BTW, who de'fuck is Styx??, some shirtless faggot??)

Howard Stern TV - Beetlejuice Vs Miss Trivia Vegas 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxraxiwkeqA

THIS IS SUPPER FUNNY....LMAO ;)