• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

K_Dubb

Nice; he's lost the weight and looks good.  Would any of you who actually watch these please post any times where he flashes his nipples?  Thanks.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:20:20 AM
Nice; he's lost the weight and looks good.  Would any of you who actually watch these please post any times where he flashes his nipples?  Thanks.
Ha!  Hush!  My first thought when I saw Lilith’s youboob’s link was “hey, the dude is wearing a shirt.”  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2020, 11:24:15 AM
Ha!  Hush!  My first thought when I saw Lilith’s youboob’s link was “hey, the dude is wearing a shirt.”  ;D

Yeah he got chubby for a while for some reason and put a shirt on and I kind of wrote him off as a lost cause but now looks to be back down to fighting weight.  For the election, maybe.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:20:20 AM
I just admire the way for clickbait and redirection. Who knows how many interweb users were looking for some pre-split Styx live recording of "Angry Young Man" and then gets hooked into Bellgab? And the idea of the shirtless theorist using the name which also likely got him 'clicks.'

To complete the circle the new "Styx" should do an analysis of the other "Styx" and the back-masking allegations and conspiracy theories on "Heavy Metal Poisoning" from the Mr.Roboto album and the impact both on the Satanic Panic of the 80's, Gore's fight against rock, and the foretelling of the upcoming technocratic, super-state, controlled by transhumanist masters and AIs! And comment on the quadruple-entendre of 'heavy metal poisoning' both relating to musical indoctrination, chemtrails, and corporations poisoning our waters. And Depleted Uranium use in weaponry.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSVLX0mgKz0 

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:28:25 AM
Yeah he got chubby for a while for some reason and put a shirt on and I kind of wrote him off as a lost cause but now looks to be back down to fighting weight.  For the election, maybe.
You’d be a great “wingman” for going with Chefist and helping him find himself and his one, real true love. ;)  The poor boy needs some help to break him of his avatar fetish.  It’s tough enough seeing him pine for LV’s avatar, now, of all BGers, he’s missing Donald Noory.  :o ;D

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8658.msg1428917#msg1428917

#DoItForTheChefy
#UseDatTalent!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2020, 11:32:40 AM
I just admire the way for clickbait and redirection. Who knows how many interweb users were looking for some pre-split Styx live recording of "Angry Young Man" and then gets hooked into Bellgab? And the idea of the shirtless theorist using the name which also likely got him 'clicks.'

Oh yeah it is totally clickbait.  But this is the pathetic state of the Right, when an asparagus in a leather jacket is all you can offer.  Meanwhile the Left has every lean side of beef and instathot telling me to vote in the most explicit terms, removing all manner of clothing to do so.  Whatever happened to manly swagger, cocky display, bravado, machismo?  Instead you got fat dour bearded types thundering away by the hour like a bunch of glum cunts in Calvin's Geneva.  Styx is the only one who gets it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2020, 11:49:17 AM
You’d be a great “wingman” for going with Chefist and helping him find himself and his one, real true love. ;)  The poor boy needs some help to break him of his avatar fetish.  It’s tough enough seeing him pine for LV’s avatar, now, of all BGers, he’s missing Donald Noory.  :o ;D

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8658.msg1428917#msg1428917

#DoItForTheChefy
#UseDatTalent!

Cheffy is a cutie I remember a pic of him barbecuing.  He just needs to take his shirt off and the ladies will leap at him like a spotted trout to the fly.  Along with a few admirers who he may not exactly want, but he can always throw them back.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:58:39 AM
Cheffy is a cutie I remember a pic of him barbecuing.  He just needs to take his shirt off and the ladies will leap at him like a spotted trout to the fly.  Along with a few admirers who he may not exactly want, but he can always throw them back.
Yep, Chefy just needs some guidance.  Great tips.  He could even use his admirers as groupies to draw in the real targets. Making BellGab as his focus for any startup conversation is most likely a faux pas, though.  He may as well be talking about herpes treatments.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:58:39 AM

My GF likes my penis...just saying.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2020, 12:06:17 PM
That’s good, Chefy, and it’s a start, but remember it’s important not to over feed your goldfish.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2020, 12:10:08 PM
That’s good, Chefy, and it’s a start, but remember it’s important not to over feed your goldfish.

You're right...everything in moderation...including moderation.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2020, 12:06:17 PM

That's great, cheffy, and long may she do so exclusively, but she needn't be so stingy with the other charms of your person.  I am holding out hope for a video edition of Martinez Tonight, all swampy retro splendor,  with you sprawled out on the shag carpet in chest hair and medallion, hair sprayed to an elaborate coiffure.  Your viewership would go through the roof!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 12:28:12 PM
That's great, cheffy, and long may she do so exclusively, but she needn't be so stingy with the other charms of your person.  I am holding out hope for a video edition of Martinez Tonight, all swampy retro splendor,  with you sprawled out on the shag carpet in chest hair and medallion, hair sprayed to an elaborate coiffure.  Your viewership would go through the roof!

Chefy is on many YouTube panels with our Famous Richard Groyper.  The ladies love him!

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 12:28:12 PM

That would be fun!

chefist

Quote from: Lilith on October 16, 2020, 01:32:48 PM
Chefy is on many YouTube panels with our Famous Richard Groyper.  The ladies love him!

Ha...you think?  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on October 16, 2020, 01:32:48 PM