• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

RIP MV's Trainwreck and The Spec Sheet.  :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 02:33:17 AM
that's champion level vomiting.  skills i wish i had.

i wonder what lead up to the events in that video.

One or both/all present had read BG at least once.

Praise Scott Thorson.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 01, 2019, 01:50:47 PM
Ha, I remember when Gravity Sucks used his glass eye as a Ben Wa ball.
You really shouldn't keep souveniers like that!  Some gifts must be returned, like body parts.

Jojo

When a page says Do Not Refresh, but forgets to say Or Open A New Tab While Waiting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 07:38:33 PM
Some gifts must be returned, like body parts.

He put it in his bootyhole!

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 02, 2019, 05:19:23 AM
He put it in his bootyhole!
Oh, it's his booty hole now?  Well, you shouldn't have sold the rights to him.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 02, 2019, 08:37:56 PM
Oh, it's his booty hole now?  Well, you shouldn't have sold the rights to him.

He put the glass eye in and out of his anus for pleasure, while his socket gaped.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 03, 2019, 06:02:28 AM
He put the glass eye in and out of his anus for pleasure, while his socket gaped.
Are you sure you have the right person?

Jojo

People who cloister the puzzle section of the newspaper all day so they can work on it, even though it would only take you 5 minutes to read the section & hand it back.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 03, 2019, 09:53:36 AM
Are you sure you have the right person?

I always have the right person.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 03, 2019, 10:58:37 AM
I always have the right person.
You should probably keep him, then.

Juan

I was watching some tv show where they were customizing a motorcycle, chopper, etc., and the young couple arrived to pick it up. The woman hopped on it and the shorts, hoodie, and beard wearing boi hopped onto the bitch seat.

albrecht

How the local news has received instructions to promote human-caused global warming in all of their local weather broadcasts including unnecessary vignettes, considering the current weather at the time, about global warming causing hurricanes, snow storms, and just about every type of weather if "extreme." Here's looking at you KXAN. 

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2019, 03:35:21 PM
How the local news has received instructions to promote human-caused global warming in all of their local weather broadcasts including unnecessary vignettes, considering the current weather at the time, about global warming causing hurricanes, snow storms, and just about every type of weather if "extreme." Here's looking at you KXAN.
Maybe this sort of alarmism is more your speed:
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/597kpd/new-report-suggests-high-likelihood-of-human-civilization-coming-to-an-end-in-2050
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/civilisation-will-be-under-threat-by-2050-if-we-dont-tackle-climate-change-report-warns/news-story/a0544bf3e188988ecdc8a382f4b812a9

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 04, 2019, 02:55:37 PM
I was watching some tv show where they were customizing a motorcycle, chopper, etc., and the young couple arrived to pick it up. The woman hopped on it and the shorts, hoodie, and beard wearing boi hopped onto the bitch seat.
Lost his license, lol.

Jojo

People who steal from the hand that feeds them.

Jojo

https://hannahsociety.com/retained-ownership.php

In order to receive discounted service paid for by cheap quasi-insurance, customers relinquish ownership of their pets.  The provider then owns the pets.

They say you can "buy your pet back" for the price of the initial exam, but I'll believe it when I see it.  What kind of disputes are going to come out of this?  I can't believe this is legal.  Sell your pet so it can get veterinary care.

OMG.  No.  Could this happen to children, disabled people or the elderly?  Having to "sell Grandma" so her surgery can be paid.  What a horrible, horrible way to skirt around insurance regulation, regulation which must be important.

What if the clinic started to go bankrupt and was forced to sell all the animals, or their extra kidneys in order to pay debtors?  Would they ever be forced to sell the pets to a renderer?

Jojo

That in Windows 10, some click-down menus wait to display until the key clicks up.

Jojo

That the bottom of the washer barrel can't crank up when the cycle is done & all the little things are deep down in there.

Jojo

That the zipper on body pillow cases is not sewn on the long side.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 02:59:11 PM
That the zipper on body pillow cases is not sewn on the long side.

Thirteen posts, more than everyone else put together on the page at this point.  You surely do find a lot to be annoyed with in life.  Or maybe you just like to whine.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 05, 2019, 04:19:00 PM
Thirteen posts, more than everyone else put together on the page at this point.  You surely do find a lot to be annoyed with in life.  Or maybe you just like to whine.
Aldous is correct.

Things that annoy me:  People who go into a thread to ridicule its nature.  Would you like it better if it gaped?

AZZERAE

People who blow their food when its hot, to make it cool. Just set it aside, you fat fuck!

Also, people who mix all their food together, and mash it with their fork, before shoving it down their gullets. SICK!!!

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:23:31 AM
People who blow their food when its hot, to make it cool. Just set it aside, you fat fuck!

Also, people who mix all their food together, and mash it with their fork, before shoving it down their gullets. SICK!!!
Ew, slower eating is better for health.  I blow on spoonfuls of hot soup, though.  Do you?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 12:09:24 AM
I blow on spoonfuls of hot soup, though. Do you?

No, I wait for it to cool to an acceptable temperature.