• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Good grief, I'm Watching the vid where Senda is sitting outside, and near the end, you see all the devices he has sitting around to do a live video.  It must look rediculous to people walking by.  Most people would just use their phone when they're outside to do a livestream

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
Good grief, I'm Watching the vid where Senda is sitting outside, and near the end, you see all the devices he has sitting around to do a live video.  It must look rediculous to people walking by.  Most people would just use their phone when they're outside to do a livestream

Drinking his complimentary water.  He said he scored the last of mommy's money.  How much did the turd pull down, after taxes?

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 23, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Drinking his complimentary water.  He said he scored the last of mommy's money.  How much did the turd pull down, after taxes?
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) will not only debit his monthly payments but he will also become ineligible for Medi-Cal (Totally free health care) until he re-applies and his monthly financial assets drop below $2000. A simple ride in an ambulance today can run from $5000 to $15000 or more depending on circumstances and that would have to be paid out of his pocket and a single visit to the ER could be very expensive.

Mommy's money is nothing more than an advance as it will be reported to the IRS as capitol gains. (His SSA number will get flagged) Once he spends it down he can re-apply for SSI and Medi-Cal. I don't think he's ever made enough earned income from working in his life to qualify for regular social security which SSA payments wouldn't be affected as long as he files a tax return.

Oh the pain....
https://youtu.be/I6F8yqpQ6VM

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
Actually, my lightly built effeminate fiipino friend, I  donated nothing.  I just think the fat fucker owes me.

"Lightly built"??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) will not only debit his monthly payments but he will also become ineligible for Medi-Cal (Totally free health care) until he re-applies and his monthly financial assets drop below $2000. A simple ride in an ambulance today can run from $5000 to $15000 or more depending on circumstances and that would have to be paid out of his pocket and a single visit to the ER could be very expensive.

Mommy's money is nothing more than an advance as it will be reported to the IRS as capitol gains. (His SSA number will get flagged) Once he spends it down he can re-apply for SSI and Medi-Cal. I don't think he's ever made enough earned income from working in his life to qualify for regular social security which SSA payments wouldn't be affected as long as he files a tax return.

Oh the pain....

That's classic George thank you!

Shout outs to the idiot and moron Chefist, Evil Myke and the Crapcast!

ONeill

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
DAT CRAZY HAIR, THO!

George has gained weight.

This will shock everyone, but I'm the one who bought him that stupid Kindle back when his iPad got "stolen" in broad daylight and he was trying to wheedle a replacement from everyone. Well, I bought him ONE $40 Kindle and somehow he managed to nag and complain about it to Amazon until they kept sending him new ones -- I think he has 5 now.

Shutting down his GoFundMe A YEAR before the convention was an epic and stunning WTF mistake. Maybe if he would've kept it going and not gotten so PRISSY about it, he would've gotten a few more bucks.

He is exhausting.

No, it doesn't shock me. But it certainly answers some questions I had. One question in particular - who could be so fucking idiotic to send that fucking pile of pig shit anything other than a bucket of elephant shit. Jesus, when I watched that video... the sight of joy on that fucking twat mountain made me perform a facepalm with my leg. Fuck, I was on my way to complete a first ever facepalm with one's ass, but I somehow restrained myself. Thanks a lot, thank you so fucking much. Humanity truly deserves to die.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on June 23, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
Is the  fat cunt dead?

No.. actually George is doing quite well. He has regained his stamina to the point of some spirited ranting about all his ache, pains and life threatening problems.

Go George

ONeill

Damon, there's no need to send me Falkie style 'inboxes'. Yes, it was so fucking Falkie.  If you have something to say to me, just post it here. It is not like I poked you in a fucking 'inbox', is it? Just use English.

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 02:04:44 PM
No.. actually George is doing quite well. He has regained his stamina to the point of some spirited ranting about all his ache, pains and life threatening problems.

Go George

Oh, FFS...

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on June 23, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Damon, there's no need to send me Falkie style 'inboxes'. Yes, it was so fucking Falkie.  If you have something to say to me, just post it here. It is not like I poked you in a fucking 'inbox', is it? Just use English.

You too?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Go George
White Crow
seriously FAT FALKIE is really looking bad !
check any random video from...
6 months ago
1 year ago
and tell me there has NOT been a serious weight gain and a look of aging 10 yeas at least ?
FAT FALKIE LOOKS VERY SICK...

hey FAT FALKIE !
I would appreciate an update on your new bank !
I really thought your idea of business attire to set your account up was a wise move !
I hope Bank of America at least offered you a free toaster for your business !
I bet Wells Fargo is really sorry to see you go !

since Bank of America helped you get money from your dead mommy...
perhaps they might be of assistance in helping you get the money back that Wells Fargo stole from you !

your fans deserve an update !

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Public Service Announcement from George... 

Thanks REALLY REALLY FAT FALKIE GUY

https://youtu.be/AEOJE5i7fMQ
who should we contact ?
Amtrak ?
the State of California ?
the Federal Government ?
Amtrak was notified FAT FALKIE chose them to provide transportation to alienCON...
and WTF ?
they had time to provide adequate Wifi for FAT FALKIE and for some reason it did NOT occur !
HEADS SHOULD ROLL !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 23, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
*due

As a banker you should be well aware of that word.

Damn I'm busted..."would you like  cream or sugar with your coffee Sir?"

https://youtu.be/EwvBtrOSZAE

Icy Nothing

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Oh the pain....

You know, for somebody who claimed that talking caused excruciating pain in his bad tooth, he sure did a lot of it.  And not a single "Ouch!" to be heard.  A classic!

Norm

2 Years ago this month, The Great George Senda Walmart Robbery Video Occured,

In June of 2016, George Senda AKA The Guy From Pittsburgh published a Youtube video explaining how his girlfriend Kathy had just been robbed by a black man at a Walmart in Pittsburg California. George claims that Kathy was inline waiting to get a money order for her monthly rent, when a black man ran up to her and “grabbed the money from her hands”.

George went on to say that Kathy was in hysterics and that a police report was filed. George then started a Go Fund Me fundraiser campaign in an effort to raise $600 so Kathy could pay her rent that was stolen from her by a black man.

When George’s fans heard about this they were rightly concerned about Kathy and wanted to help. Some of his fans even called the Pittsburg California police department and did online searches to see the police report that was filed.

Many of his fans even called the Pittsburg California Walmart in an effort to get more information. Both the Pittsburg California police department and Walmart said that no such incident had ever taken place.

Kathy was never robbed and there was no black man. It was all a BIG SCAM!! Once George realized he was caught in a lie, he quickly deleted the Youtube video.

Well, he thought he deleted the video. Behold the original video grift.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x556xy7

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

Using logic again?.. its Sendaogic. More of anything and everything is better.. dontcha knows

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 23, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
I want $115 too.

Sloppy dog kisses.

Falkie is the real Bankster... figured out to live with no worries about debt, inflation or income!

Genius George

https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Using logic again?.. its Sendaogic. More of anything and everything is better.. dontcha knows

Well, he complains constantly about having go CARRY so much.  All he needs to carry is a phone.  Not to mention all the dropping, banging around and moving around of his laptops, ipads, keyboards etc etc that breaks em constantly.

Not to mention how silly he looks sitting outside of shopping centers surrounded by laptops, ipads, and I'm really trying to be nice here.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Well, he complains constantly about having go CARRY so much.  All he needs to carry is a phone.  Not to mention all the dropping, banging around and moving around of his laptops, ipads, keyboards etc etc that breaks em constantly.

Not to mention how silly he looks sitting outside of shopping centers surrounded by laptops, ipads, and I'm really trying to be nice here.
I might suggest he utilize the “shopping cart he found” and customize it by outfitting it as a portable studio...
that way he could be mobile in Martinez and anywhere with FREE WiFi he could simply park, sit down, and go LIVE !
he could attach alien heads, power strips, solar panels, box fans, microwave, small refrigerator, commode...
now that would solve a lot of problems !
and be attractive !

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
2 Years ago this month, The Great George Senda Walmart Robbery Video Occured,

In June of 2016, George Senda AKA The Guy From Pittsburgh published a Youtube video explaining how his girlfriend Kathy had just been robbed by a black man at a Walmart in Pittsburg California. George claims that Kathy was inline waiting to get a money order for her monthly rent, when a black man ran up to her and “grabbed the money from her hands”.

George went on to say that Kathy was in hysterics and that a police report was filed. George then started a Go Fund Me fundraiser campaign in an effort to raise $600 so Kathy could pay her rent that was stolen from her by a black man.

When George’s fans heard about this they were rightly concerned about Kathy and wanted to help. Some of his fans even called the Pittsburg California police department and did online searches to see the police report that was filed.

Many of his fans even called the Pittsburg California Walmart in an effort to get more information. Both the Pittsburg California police department and Walmart said that no such incident had ever taken place.

Kathy was never robbed and there was no black man. It was all a BIG SCAM!! Once George realized he was caught in a lie, he quickly deleted the Youtube video.

Well, he thought he deleted the video. Behold the original video grift.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x556xy7
this is a great example (of many) of a FAT FALKIE SCAM CON GRIFT !

another
he “accidentally” threw his 👁PAD down the trash bin...
and stated a Newport cigarette smoking BLACK MAN entered Casa Senda, while he slept, and stole it
and $4 in change...

another
Wells Fargo “stole” $224 from him
when he instructed them to PAY a debt !

FAT FALKIE IS A CROOK

Yorkshire pud

Someone mentioned Kathy and Senda aquatic variations?

I thought so. 

Yes/no?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 23, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
this is a great example (of many) of a FAT FALKIE SCAM CON GRIFT !

another
he “accidentally” threw his 👁PAD down the trash bin...
and stated a Newport cigarette smoking BLACK MAN entered Casa Senda, while he slept, and stole it
and $4 in change...

another
Wells Fargo “stole” $224 from him
when he instructed them to PAY a debt !

FAT FALKIE IS A CROOK

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

Try harder ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Curtis did implie, more donations would relate to better "content"... Without enough donations to send Curtis along with his professional broadcasting equipment and directorial skills, obviously the quality of "content" would be of a lower quality.

Did early investors assume a greater "inherit risk?"

The question is why are you two enabling this person?  Do you not think he takes enough from society?  Do you think he needs help grifting?  Is there no one else, no other cause more worthy of your efforts?

He begs for and demands the highest priced ticket.  Which you two provide.  Then he doesn't even use the features that come with the higher priced ticket.  He doesn't give a shit, because he didn't pay for it.

Look how he's treated everyone who's offered assistance, or even given him money.  Like crap.  Yet you can't wait to do more.  And you wonder why the criticism.