• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Now that Falkie and Linda Molten Howe are good friends, I wonder how many times he's emailed her?

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
white crow

115 dollars

You're a bigger man than I am, Gunny.  I would go cold with embarrassment over the thought of peeps here learning that I gave The Fat One

O N E   H U N D R E D   A N D   F I F T E E N   D O L L A R S

I would probably write it off.  But not you.  No, you keep reminding everyone that you did it.  Or is it WC doing the reminding?  Maybe that ol' WhiteTroll isn't as stupid as he looks.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
He also purchased the worlds most expensive totebag.

$61 DAY PASS

One Day of General AlienCon Programming
    Access to the day’s Nighttime Events
    Access to the AlienCon Marketplace
    Access to purchase Autographs & Photos

... $436 SILVER PASS - covers 3 days he went 1

All General AlienCon Programming - covered in day pass
    Access to the day’s Nighttime Events - covered in day pass
    Advanced access to the AlienCon Marketplace - He did not use this
    $30 Autograph or Photograph Voucher - He did not use this
    Guaranteed premium seating for MainStage - He did not use this
    Expedited on-site check-in - He did not use this
    Exclusive AlienCon tote bag - He got the bag

So he used $61 worth of ticket plus got a bag.

Didn't he threaten his ''viewers'' with not going at all, unless they bought him the most expensive pass?

Didn't he insist on that or why bother going?

Slothie couldn't even plan a trip to the toilet.

SnapT

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 22, 2018, 03:48:54 PM
RE: "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad"

That's because ALL of the live videos share that exact name. I hope the guy figures out how to "activate" certain features in the live-streaming app. Like figuring out what name to give each episode video. That would assist the audience greatly.

But, for now, every video is "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad" which is a big ad for the developer but tells us little about what nonsense the guy is up to now.

Why does he use that stupid thing instead of the official YouTube app?  It has live streaming.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
Did you miss the part where he spilled the large order of fries (must have been 100 of them) on the floor at CVS and picked them hp to eat them because of the 30 second rule?

So, recapping: the 400 lb tub of goo who has crushed disks in his spine, fucked up knees and ankles that make him do an O-face on video from the horrible pain picked up 100 french-fries from the floor within 30 seconds?

And he videoed this?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 22, 2018, 09:55:58 PM
Now that Falkie and Linda Molten Howe are good friends, I wonder how many times he's emailed her?

Is it true that George told Linda M Howe on a video that the red marks (flea bites) he gets on his face while he sleeps was proof that he gets abducted by aliens?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 09:58:28 PM
You're a bigger man than I am, Gunny.  I would go cold with embarrassment over the thought of peeps here learning that I gave The Fat One

I would probably write it off.  But not you.  No, you keep reminding everyone that you did it.  Or is it WC doing the reminding?  Maybe that ol' WhiteTroll isn't as stupid as he looks.

I've been rethinking about me feeling that I'm the responsible party for making refunds because I approved, as Curtis's manager that he close the GoFundMe account because George was hasseling him for the cash and "we" agreed to buy George an Aliencon ticket instead from the GoFundMe account. Curtis may have  "overpromised" the scope of services he plan on rendering to George?
I invested in George I'm not George's manager, An investment is by definition made with an assumed  risk.

What say you?

Definition: Investment risk can be defined as the probability or likelihood of occurrence of losses relative to the expected return on any particular investment. Description: Stating simply, it is a measure of the level of uncertainty of achieving the returns as per the expectations of the investor.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
I've been rethinking

Yeah.  So has Senda.  NO REFUNDS, he thundered, once things didn't go the way he planned.

So Senda is your role model now?  Or are you going to be a man about it?

Certainly the former.  You don't have the grapes for the latter.

WhiteCrow

GFM Guarantee Policy New
LOCK@8x
GOFUNDME GUARANTEE POLICY
1. Introduction. Nearly all GoFundMe campaigns are accurate and funds are delivered and used for their stated purpose. In the rare occurrence of misuse, the GoFundMe Guarantee (the “Guarantee” or “Policy”) ensures that donations are protected if campaign funds are not delivered to the intended beneficiary or donors are misled by a campaign organizer or beneficiary. Most conflicts are not actual misuses of the GoFundMe Platform, and campaign organizers work to answer questions and resolve donors’ and beneficiaries’ concerns quickly. But if your concern is not sufficiently addressed, then we are here to help.

2. For Donors. Donors may receive a refund (or other resolution as described below) when they donate to a campaign in one of the Covered Countries (a “Covered Campaign”) and the campaign organizer or beneficiary (if one exists) of the Covered Campaign commits a Misuse. “Misuse” means any of the following:

The campaign organizer does not deliver funds to the Intended Beneficiary (as defined below);
The campaign’s content is inaccurate with respect to a material fact about the campaign organizer, beneficiary, or campaign that would induce a reasonable donor to donate to the campaign; and
The campaign organizer or beneficiary is formally charged with a crime directly related to their actions, omissions, and/or misrepresentations made by that individual in the campaign.

In the event of a Misuse as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to reimburse you the amount of your donations (up to $1000 per donor per campaign) paid by you through the Platform. In some circumstances, we may provide refunds by a credit redeemable for a donation of the same amount to another campaign. If the Misuse arose from a failed delivery of funds to the Intended Beneficiary, we may also redirect your donation to the Intended Beneficiary; please see Section 3 “For Beneficiaries,” below, for details.

All resolutions are decided by GoFundMe in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.

Donor Exclusions. The following reasons for a refund are excluded and not covered by this Policy:

Seeking a refund for your donation to your own campaign;
Refunds for offline donations not transacted on the Platform;
Regretting the donation;
A personal disagreement with or dislike of the campaign organizer or beneficiary;
Disagreement with how a campaign organizer or beneficiary uses funds raised in excess of the stated campaign goal at the time of your donation;
Disagreement over the payment instrument or means by which the campaign organizer or Intended Beneficiary will receive the campaign funds;
Disagreement with GoFundMe for any reason; or
Any reason not based on the honestly-held belief based on presentable information that a Misuse has occurred.

You may be able to receive a refund in some instances even if you do not qualify for benefits under this Policy. Please contact GoFundMe with questions.

3. For Beneficiaries. You may qualify for a contribution from GoFundMe when you are the Intended Beneficiary of a Covered Campaign and you reside in a Covered Country, a Misuse occurs whereby the campaign organizer fails to deliver to you the funds raised by the Covered Campaign, and no exclusion exists as described below.

In the event of a Misuse as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to contribute the undelivered balance of funds on your behalf (up to $25,000 per beneficiary), exclusive of offline donations. In some circumstances, we may provide refunds to donors in lieu of providing you with payment, either in part or total. All resolutions are decided by GoFundMe in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.

Beneficiary Exclusions. The following situations are excluded and do not give rise to benefits under this Policy:

Not receiving funds due to garnishment or other withholding or transfer of campaign funds under a court or other legal order;
GoFundMe’s decision to designate a different person as the Intended Beneficiary for benefits under this Policy;
Disagreement over the payment instrument or channel in which you will receive your funds (for example, a trust or college savings plan instead of cash, or a check instead of electronic bank transfer);
Your receipt of at least $25,000 in contributions from GoFundMe under this Policy in the prior 12 months;
Campaigns where you did not incur the expenses for which the campaign was intended to reimburse (for example, if you did not incur the funeral/burial expenses); and
Your written authorization for GoFundMe and its payment partners to allow somebody else (including the campaign organizer) to withdraw funds on your behalf.

4. Submitting a Claim. To request a claim, you must meet the following criteria:

You did not cause, contribute to, or induce the Misuse, whether directly or indirectly;
You attempted to notify the campaign organizer of your concern, allowed at least 72 hours for the campaign organizer to address your concern, and used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Misuse before submitting a claim (for example, you may ask the campaign organizer for evidence of proper use or distribution of the funds);
You fully complete the claim form and all subsequent requests for information for our evaluation and processing of your claim, including in most instances evidence of the Misuse;
You agree to fully cooperate with any investigation by GoFundMe or a law enforcement authority; and
You agree to notify GoFundMe if at any time you receive any communication or funds from the campaign organizer.

If you are a donor requesting a claim, you must meet the following additional requirements:

You are a donor to the Covered Campaign, and you made an online donation via the Platform;
You still own the payment instrument you used to make the donation at issue and are authorized to accept a funds transfer back onto that payment instrument;
You submitted your claim within 30 days from your donation date; and
You must not have already filed a chargeback for the same donation.

If you are a beneficiary requesting a claim, you must meet all the following additional requirements:

You are clearly identified by the campaign’s content as the sole beneficiary to the Covered Campaign;
You have not received all of the funds raised by the campaign, exclusive of refunds, offline donations, GoFundMe’s fee, and any other applicable payment-processor or third-party fees;
You submit a claim within 90 days from the campaign’s creation date
You report the Misuse to your local law enforcement authority in the form of an official written report; and
Upon GoFundMe’s request, you agree to return any contributed funds back to GoFundMe if the missing funds due to the Misuse are ultimately provided to you by anybody other than GoFundMe, including the campaign organizer or court order.

5. Abusive Claims. Abusive claims include but are not limited to the following:

Filing excessive or duplicate claims;
Colluding with any other user (including donor, campaign organizer, and/or beneficiary) to misrepresent facts or circumstances related to a campaign or donation, or otherwise fraudulently seek payment under this Policy;
For donors, filing a chargeback after receiving a refund, filing a claim under this Policy after filing a chargeback, or initiating a payment or refund request using a fraudulent payment instrument; or
Any claim for a campaign where you caused or induced the Misuse, whether directly or indirectly.

Users who file fraudulent claims are subject to consequences outlined in our Terms of Service. We reserve the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, including, but not limited to donors, campaign organizers, beneficiaries, collection agents, private investigators, and local, state, federal and applicable international agencies. We will take appropriate action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of this Policy, including suspending or terminating the account of such violators, terminating coverage under this Policy, stopping payments, freezing or placing a hold on funds when GoFundMe reasonably believes it to be required by applicable law, and reporting users to law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action.

6. No Assignment or Insurance or Warranty. This Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by you, and you have not paid any premium in respect of the Policy. The benefits provided under this Policy are not assignable or transferable by you. This Policy is not a warranty against fraud or any other misuse of the Platform. We encourage you to donate only to campaign organizers and beneficiaries you know and trust.

7. Modification or Termination. GoFundMe reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If we modify this Policy, we will post the modification on the GoFundMe website or provide you with notice of the modification and we will continue to process all claims made prior to the effective date of the modification.

8. Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between GoFundMe and you regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between GoFundMe and you regarding your ability to claim or qualify for a refund or payment from GoFundMe.

9. GoFundMe’s Terms of Service. The terms of this Policy are hereby incorporated by reference into GoFundMe’s Terms of Service. All terms within the Terms of Service apply to this Policy, including but not limited to terms relating to Governing Law, Arbitration, Limitation of Liability, Privacy (including GoFundMe’s Privacy Policy), and Disclaimer of Warranties. With respect to the use of the Services as defined in the Terms of Service, in the event of conflict the Terms of Service will take precedence over these terms of this Policy. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the GoFundMe Terms of Service.

10. Other Donor Requirements. You agree that a certain minimum donation amount may apply to qualify for benefits under this Policy, and that all donation payments remain final and will not be refunded unless GoFundMe, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund under the terms of this or other Policy.

11. No Waiver. You agree that GoFundMe’s decision to grant benefits under this Policy does not constitute a waiver of its right to decline refunds, payments, or other benefits in the future for any reason in its sole discretion.

12. Questions. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.

1 The Covered Countries currently include United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy and the Netherlands.

2 “Intended Beneficiary” means an individual (not organization) other than the campaign organizer clearly identified in the campaign’s content and understood by a reasonable donor to be the intended recipient of the campaign funds.

What is GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is the world’s largest online fundraising platform, with more than $5B billion raised so far.
Start a Campaign
Get Started
Learn More
Get Support
GFM Guarantee Policy New
Terms LegalPrivacy Policy©2010-2017 GoFundMe

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
GFM Guarantee Policy New

THERE HE GOES AGAIN

WhiteCrone assumes ANOTHER characteristic of Senda: the copypasta of walls of authoritative text, hoping to god that no one actually reads it and asks him what his fuckin argument is in favor (posting the text is enough even for the SCOTUS you know).

WE I ARE ALL AM SENDA

Go choke on a bowl of cocks, slapmeat.

Oh come on, does anyone really give a rats ass about the refund policy?  I say we start a fund for Bart ELL to do a proper job next year right now

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Yeah.  So has Senda.  NO REFUNDS, he thundered, once things didn't go the way he planned.

So Senda is your role model now?  Or are you going to be a man about it?

Certainly the former.  You don't have the grapes for the latter.

Curtis did implie, more donations would relate to better "content"... Without enough donations to send Curtis along with his professional broadcasting equipment and directorial skills, obviously the quality of "content" would be of a lower quality.

Did early investors assume a greater "inherit risk?"

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 22, 2018, 11:12:13 PM
Oh come on, does anyone really give a rats ass about the refund policy?

I can't speak for Gunny on this one.  He seems like a man possessed.

BEWARE OF THE BLOB IT CREEPS
AND LEAPS AND GLIDES AND SLIDES
ACROSS THE FLOOR
AND RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR
AND ALL AROUND THE WALL
A SPLOTCH A BLOTCH
BE CAREFUL OF THE BLOB

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Who gives a fuck?

Are you going to be a faggot or are you going to refund the money?  It's a simple question, and I can already predict your answer:  FAGGOT

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
THERE HE GOES AGAIN

WhiteCrone assumes ANOTHER characteristic of Senda: the copypasta of walls of authoritative text, hoping to god that no one actually reads it and asks him what his fuckin argument is in favor (posting the text is enough even for the SCOTUS you know).

WE I ARE ALL AM SENDA

Go choke on a bowl of cocks, slapmeat.

Excuse me!   BUT..Brig has made three different claims that different parties are responsible for refunding her 5 buck GoFundMe donation plus interest.

Is it possible that brig claim for a 5 buck refund plus interest should be directed at a 4th party?  Instead of George, Curtis or myself. GoFundMe may be the correct 4th party to address her grievances. Hence my copy and paste so brig can review the information and make her own decision.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Here's an alternative suggestion: own up that you are a retard who entices people to spend money on someone that you had ample prior knowledge was incapable of fulfilling your claimed performance.

Spin it anyway that you like, fuckwad, but you have no moral or legal superiority here.  As in golf, when in trouble, get out of trouble ASAP.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
Who gives a fuck?

Are you going to be a faggot or are you going to refund the money?  It's a simple question, and I can already predict your answer:  FAGGOT

I want to do what's right, this could set a precedent for the upcoming annual Bellgabathonâ,,¢ 2018 fund raising podcast this August.

Don't you care about that?

Let yourselves be duly noted by the creation of this thread that the Bellgabathonâ,,¢ 2018 is happening at a date to be announced soon (Probably in August).  It will take a village to pull off another successful 'thon so if you want to contribute this thread will be the planning space for it.

We will form planning committees here and assign tasks to be completed.

First committee to be formed is the voting categories.  I need 4 people to join me (first come first serve) to define the different categories we will be voting on.  We can do some of the same as 2017 but new ones are welcomed as well.

There will be several honorary statuses awarded this year.  The BellGab.comâ,,¢ Hall of Fame opens its doors for the first time and will be inducting 2 members this year!

BellGabber of the Yearâ,,¢ will be awarded by a special select committee rather than voting this year.  We will still have the People's Choice BellGabber of the year but the select committee's choice will hold a spot in the HOF on our memorial stone.  Great news, (Redacted) is busy right now designing the stone!

Use this thread to recommend other committees or if you want to host a segment in the show.  Like last year we will have up to 4 hours of live show with 30 minutes segments hosted by anyone that would like to sit in the chair, groups welcome & you can use your time to take calls, promote your website or podcast...whatever you want.

Don't forget the main purpose is to make this website some money so we look forward to your pre-show donations and live show donations.  Be sure to add a note to your donation that its for the BellGabathonâ,,¢ 2018 so Liberace knows this undertaking is worth the effort

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
Don't you care about that?

No.  You are a faggot.  I know how that ends in my timeline; and I have zero doubt that you will replicate Fatass in making it work in yours.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
Here's an alternative suggestion: own up that you are a retard who entices people to spend money on someone that you had ample prior knowledge was incapable of fulfilling your claimed performance.

Spin it anyway that you like, fuckwad, but you have no moral or legal superiority here.  As in golf, when in trouble, get out of trouble ASAP.

Why do insist on making this a personal?..

Are you trolling me?

https://youtu.be/vqvgOcLqB54

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
Who gives a fuck?

I believe we have a somewhat complex legal issue at hand.

1. As "Heaters" then manager and he asked for my advise.  Then he acted on that advice by his own volition, why would I have any responsibility?

2. Questions, is anyone responsible for donation refunds?.

3. If so, who is responsible for brig's 5 bucks?

4. Is interest appropriate if it can be determined that a refund is do her?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
Is it true that George told Linda M Howe on a video that the red marks (flea bites) he gets on his face while he sleeps was proof that he gets abducted by aliens?

Well, she'd be the one to believe it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Oh you are just being silly... Im not claiming any "moral or legal superiority'' 

This is a fact finding exercise that could have far reaching implications. Maybe George could have his "crack paralegal team" offering an opinion?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
I want to do what's right, this could set a precedent for the upcoming...

Why do people hate banks?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 12:11:09 AM
I believe we have a somewhat complex legal issue at hand.

1. As "Heaters" then manager and he asked for my advise.  Then he acted on that advice by his own volition, why would I have any responsibility?

2. Questions, is anyone responsible for donation refunds?.

3. If so, who is responsible for brig's 5 bucks?

4. Is interest appropriate if it can be determined that a refund is do her?

*due

As a banker you should be well aware of that word.

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on June 22, 2018, 08:09:48 PM
I'm still waiting for Yorkie Pud and Laura to go pay the fat cunt a visit.

I'm sorry that you didn't visit him during his very brief stay at this latest con.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Actually, my lightly built effeminate fiipino friend, I  donated nothing.  I just think the fat fucker owes me.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

I've been rethinking about me feeling that I'm the responsible party for making refunds because I approved, as Curtis's manager that he close the GoFundMe account because George was hasseling him for the cash and "we" agreed to buy George an Aliencon ticket instead from the GoFundMe account. Curtis may have  "overpromised" the scope of services he plan on rendering to George?
I invested in George I'm not George's manager, An investment is by definition made with an assumed  risk.

What say you?

Definition: Investment risk can be defined as the probability or likelihood of occurrence of losses relative to the expected return on any particular investment. Description: Stating simply, it is a measure of the level of uncertainty of achieving the returns as per the expectations of the investor.

What is this Bankster Bullshit?  115 dollars. The fat fuck owes me.  I'll accept nothing less.  If I don't receive the funds, I'll ART FUCKING BELL you.  I will litigate.  And that, you cannot mitigate.  (heheh.  Doing my Johnnie Cochran bit) 

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
GFM Guarantee Policy New
LOCK@8x
GOFUNDME GUARANTEE POLICY
1. Introduction. Nearly all GoFundMe campaigns are accurate and funds are delivered and used for their stated purpose. In the rare occurrence of misuse, the GoFundMe Guarantee (the “Guarantee” or “Policy”) ensures that donations are protected if campaign funds are not delivered to the intended beneficiary or donors are misled by a campaign organizer or beneficiary. Most conflicts are not actual misuses of the GoFundMe Platform, and campaign organizers work to answer questions and resolve donors’ and beneficiaries’ concerns quickly. But if your concern is not sufficiently addressed, then we are here to help.

2. For Donors. Donors may receive a refund (or other resolution as described below) when they donate to a campaign in one of the Covered Countries (a “Covered Campaign”) and the campaign organizer or beneficiary (if one exists) of the Covered Campaign commits a Misuse. “Misuse” means any of the following:

The campaign organizer does not deliver funds to the Intended Beneficiary (as defined below);
The campaign’s content is inaccurate with respect to a material fact about the campaign organizer, beneficiary, or campaign that would induce a reasonable donor to donate to the campaign; and
The campaign organizer or beneficiary is formally charged with a crime directly related to their actions, omissions, and/or misrepresentations made by that individual in the campaign.

In the event of a Misuse as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to reimburse you the amount of your donations (up to $1000 per donor per campaign) paid by you through the Platform. In some circumstances, we may provide refunds by a credit redeemable for a donation of the same amount to another campaign. If the Misuse arose from a failed delivery of funds to the Intended Beneficiary, we may also redirect your donation to the Intended Beneficiary; please see Section 3 “For Beneficiaries,” below, for details.

All resolutions are decided by GoFundMe in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.

Donor Exclusions. The following reasons for a refund are excluded and not covered by this Policy:

Seeking a refund for your donation to your own campaign;
Refunds for offline donations not transacted on the Platform;
Regretting the donation;
A personal disagreement with or dislike of the campaign organizer or beneficiary;
Disagreement with how a campaign organizer or beneficiary uses funds raised in excess of the stated campaign goal at the time of your donation;
Disagreement over the payment instrument or means by which the campaign organizer or Intended Beneficiary will receive the campaign funds;
Disagreement with GoFundMe for any reason; or
Any reason not based on the honestly-held belief based on presentable information that a Misuse has occurred.

You may be able to receive a refund in some instances even if you do not qualify for benefits under this Policy. Please contact GoFundMe with questions.

3. For Beneficiaries. You may qualify for a contribution from GoFundMe when you are the Intended Beneficiary of a Covered Campaign and you reside in a Covered Country, a Misuse occurs whereby the campaign organizer fails to deliver to you the funds raised by the Covered Campaign, and no exclusion exists as described below.

In the event of a Misuse as determined in our sole discretion, we agree to contribute the undelivered balance of funds on your behalf (up to $25,000 per beneficiary), exclusive of offline donations. In some circumstances, we may provide refunds to donors in lieu of providing you with payment, either in part or total. All resolutions are decided by GoFundMe in our sole discretion, and all of our determinations are final.

Beneficiary Exclusions. The following situations are excluded and do not give rise to benefits under this Policy:

Not receiving funds due to garnishment or other withholding or transfer of campaign funds under a court or other legal order;
GoFundMe’s decision to designate a different person as the Intended Beneficiary for benefits under this Policy;
Disagreement over the payment instrument or channel in which you will receive your funds (for example, a trust or college savings plan instead of cash, or a check instead of electronic bank transfer);
Your receipt of at least $25,000 in contributions from GoFundMe under this Policy in the prior 12 months;
Campaigns where you did not incur the expenses for which the campaign was intended to reimburse (for example, if you did not incur the funeral/burial expenses); and
Your written authorization for GoFundMe and its payment partners to allow somebody else (including the campaign organizer) to withdraw funds on your behalf.

4. Submitting a Claim. To request a claim, you must meet the following criteria:

You did not cause, contribute to, or induce the Misuse, whether directly or indirectly;
You attempted to notify the campaign organizer of your concern, allowed at least 72 hours for the campaign organizer to address your concern, and used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Misuse before submitting a claim (for example, you may ask the campaign organizer for evidence of proper use or distribution of the funds);
You fully complete the claim form and all subsequent requests for information for our evaluation and processing of your claim, including in most instances evidence of the Misuse;
You agree to fully cooperate with any investigation by GoFundMe or a law enforcement authority; and
You agree to notify GoFundMe if at any time you receive any communication or funds from the campaign organizer.

If you are a donor requesting a claim, you must meet the following additional requirements:

You are a donor to the Covered Campaign, and you made an online donation via the Platform;
You still own the payment instrument you used to make the donation at issue and are authorized to accept a funds transfer back onto that payment instrument;
You submitted your claim within 30 days from your donation date; and
You must not have already filed a chargeback for the same donation.

If you are a beneficiary requesting a claim, you must meet all the following additional requirements:

You are clearly identified by the campaign’s content as the sole beneficiary to the Covered Campaign;
You have not received all of the funds raised by the campaign, exclusive of refunds, offline donations, GoFundMe’s fee, and any other applicable payment-processor or third-party fees;
You submit a claim within 90 days from the campaign’s creation date
You report the Misuse to your local law enforcement authority in the form of an official written report; and
Upon GoFundMe’s request, you agree to return any contributed funds back to GoFundMe if the missing funds due to the Misuse are ultimately provided to you by anybody other than GoFundMe, including the campaign organizer or court order.

5. Abusive Claims. Abusive claims include but are not limited to the following:

Filing excessive or duplicate claims;
Colluding with any other user (including donor, campaign organizer, and/or beneficiary) to misrepresent facts or circumstances related to a campaign or donation, or otherwise fraudulently seek payment under this Policy;
For donors, filing a chargeback after receiving a refund, filing a claim under this Policy after filing a chargeback, or initiating a payment or refund request using a fraudulent payment instrument; or
Any claim for a campaign where you caused or induced the Misuse, whether directly or indirectly.

Users who file fraudulent claims are subject to consequences outlined in our Terms of Service. We reserve the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, including, but not limited to donors, campaign organizers, beneficiaries, collection agents, private investigators, and local, state, federal and applicable international agencies. We will take appropriate action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of this Policy, including suspending or terminating the account of such violators, terminating coverage under this Policy, stopping payments, freezing or placing a hold on funds when GoFundMe reasonably believes it to be required by applicable law, and reporting users to law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action.

6. No Assignment or Insurance or Warranty. This Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by you, and you have not paid any premium in respect of the Policy. The benefits provided under this Policy are not assignable or transferable by you. This Policy is not a warranty against fraud or any other misuse of the Platform. We encourage you to donate only to campaign organizers and beneficiaries you know and trust.

7. Modification or Termination. GoFundMe reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If we modify this Policy, we will post the modification on the GoFundMe website or provide you with notice of the modification and we will continue to process all claims made prior to the effective date of the modification.

8. Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between GoFundMe and you regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between GoFundMe and you regarding your ability to claim or qualify for a refund or payment from GoFundMe.

9. GoFundMe’s Terms of Service. The terms of this Policy are hereby incorporated by reference into GoFundMe’s Terms of Service. All terms within the Terms of Service apply to this Policy, including but not limited to terms relating to Governing Law, Arbitration, Limitation of Liability, Privacy (including GoFundMe’s Privacy Policy), and Disclaimer of Warranties. With respect to the use of the Services as defined in the Terms of Service, in the event of conflict the Terms of Service will take precedence over these terms of this Policy. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the GoFundMe Terms of Service.

10. Other Donor Requirements. You agree that a certain minimum donation amount may apply to qualify for benefits under this Policy, and that all donation payments remain final and will not be refunded unless GoFundMe, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund under the terms of this or other Policy.

11. No Waiver. You agree that GoFundMe’s decision to grant benefits under this Policy does not constitute a waiver of its right to decline refunds, payments, or other benefits in the future for any reason in its sole discretion.

12. Questions. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.

1 The Covered Countries currently include United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy and the Netherlands.

2 “Intended Beneficiary” means an individual (not organization) other than the campaign organizer clearly identified in the campaign’s content and understood by a reasonable donor to be the intended recipient of the campaign funds.

What is GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is the world’s largest online fundraising platform, with more than $5B billion raised so far.
Start a Campaign
Get Started
Learn More
Get Support
GFM Guarantee Policy New
Terms LegalPrivacy Policy©2010-2017 GoFundMe

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

You set up this Get Fucked Donors account.  You fronted for the fat fuck.  You, my cockcasion fowl, are holding the bag for this one.  115 dollars baby.   Or I will litigate.

Nothing personal.

Still enjoying the hoodie, though. 

Peace Love and a Man Hug.