• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
I disagree with McCain on Assad and his support of the so-called freedom fighters.  I wouldn't call it treasonous.  I'm no fan of McLame either.

Really? You could've fooled me with how often you try to frame him as moderate and reasonable. He's neither.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on January 12, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
lol. Doxxing Shittypants? Cute photo

Hater! You just mad because I clocked your team and drug it through the mud! Get better whore! You guys are in TROUBUUUUUUUULE!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
Really? You could've fooled me with how often you try to frame him as moderate and reasonable. He's neither.

Reasonable?  Where did I say that?  The term moderate is not a compliment in most instances when I use it.  You need to listen to Limbaugh more.  He uses it the same way I do.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
Hater! You just mad because I clocked your team and drug it through the mud! Get better whore! You guys are in TROUBUUUUUUUULE!

You need your fix....

https://vimeo.com/249137163

the ethnostate is going to be sweet. shitholes: BTFO

trains will be used to run over minorities. choo choo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
Reasonable?  Where did I say that?  The term moderate is not a compliment in most instances when I use it.  You need to listen to Limbaugh more.  He uses it the same way I do.

I just can't call a politician I know to be a criminal scumbag moderate. Never gonna happen! ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:32:33 PM
I just can't call a politician I know to be a criminal scumbag moderate. Never gonna happen! ;)

But you could vote for a liberal red-diaper-doper baby.  Got it!! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Not sure who you're talking about. Bubba? Barry? In both cases I only did there first term, when I didn't realize they were just bought and sold politicians working for the NWO. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
Not sure who you're talking about. Bubba? Barry? In both cases I only did there first term, when I didn't realize they were just bought and sold politicians working for the NWO. ;)

Bet you sold out the country when Bob Dole ran too!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Both could apply.  Forgot you voted for Bubba too. My record is clean.  I've never voted for a Democrat President and have always been conservative but an open-minded one at that.  I may have voted for a Democrat as dog-catcher one or two times but that is about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

So, anyway, I've told you a bunch of stuff I think is wrong with McCain. What do you think is right about him?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
So, anyway, I've told you a bunch of stuff I think is wrong with McCain. What do you think is right about him?

Not much.  There have been one or two times where I agreed with him but it has been a while.  Like I said, I wasn't using moderate as a compliment especially in his case.

Dr. MD MD

I'm just getting sick of this refrain from some conservatives: Let's go back to the old corrupt way because Trump spoke inelegantly. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

“brain tumor” McCain needs to go. a scenic helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, then unceremoniously thrown out of the side door would be fitting. his wheelchair too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anon on January 12, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
“brain tumor” McCain needs to go. a scenic helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, then unceremoniously thrown out of the side door would be fitting. his wheelchair too.

I'm usually not for that kind of thing but... ;D

McLame will be gone soon.  No need to accelerate his demise.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:50:44 PM
I'm usually not for that kind of thing but... ;D

i forgot, his fat RINO daughter gets the rope too.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: anon on January 12, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
Trump needs to deport the shithole people now! MLK? no, ML-Gay.

That would be most everyone in the Confederate states. Really, who would take them?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anon on January 12, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
i forgot, his fat RINO daughter gets the rope too.

You're talking my language. I really hope you don't turn out to be a Democrat, like Swishy. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
You're talking my language. I really hope you don't turn out to be a Democrat, like Swishy. ;)

oh, im a yuge dem, KKK all the way!

ps: niggers

TigerLily

https://youtu.be/eoBOueMfdcY

The president declined to answer shouted questions about Shithole-gate from American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan at a ceremony Friday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King:

"Mr. President, will you give an apology for the statement yesterday?"

She continued, "Mr. President are you a racist?"

"Mr. President, will you respond to these serious questions about your statement sir?"

She repeats: "Mr. President, are you a racist?"

Happy MLK Day  :)