• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

gabrielle

This is like listening to a professor trying hard to keep a first year student interested in the subject...without being rude and without failing the guy right off the bat.  Patience is required.

Claudius

Ok so his theory is that the earth is a flat circle so what happens when you go all the way to the bottom?

trostol

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 05, 2015, 10:42:15 PM
Marty, your not thinking 4th dimensionally!

Yeah, I know, I got a real problem with that.

Northcoaster

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
I'm ashamed that a guy of your age... whatever your age is. hahaha implying that even a small child wouldn't believe this!

My dog isn't stupid enough to believe this crap

Jackstar

Quote from: kingotnw on August 05, 2015, 10:41:15 PM
Need more Art Bell talking during this "debate" to keep people on point.

I think it's best if we stop the bickering. It's only going to make things sound hostile and offensive, not to mention hurtful, to your whore of a mother. My bastard uncle is letting her go man, it didn't work. U.S. Getting into a pudding match isn't going to make that any easier for her.

Bellathor

The Flat Earth guy just did a spot-on Butthead laugh.

SciFiAuthor

Jesus. All maps are wrong. But they still work.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: mortalwombat on August 05, 2015, 10:41:58 PM
back in the 1990s, Art Bell's debate callers were at least real. whether you agreed with them or not, they were mostly real. John sounds like a potential plant or provocateur, like he himself doesn't even believe what he's saying

Something along those lines, yes.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: zeebo on August 05, 2015, 10:36:32 PM
If the earth is flat, then how can you fly around the world?
You go across and then down,  underneath and up again and over, simple, like this guys brain.

Pumamama

If Earth is flat, why doesn't all the water in the oceans just flow over the edges?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on August 05, 2015, 10:41:51 PM
This guy might be the worst guest he's ever had. A complete doofus.

You are referring to the Dr./Astronomer, aren't you?

jonnyvice

"you're still thinking of the earth as being a globe in this example"

"no no no, i'm bringing myself to retard level at crushing depth and am pretending that the earth is flat"

"well, you're twisted my hehehehe words"

Noory has a high quality voice modifier device, I'm calling it now.

=Schlyder=

For  fuck sake.  End this debate.  This guy is a waste of time.  The earth is not flat. Period. Science has already proven it. There is no fucking debate. This is just an exercise in potato.

Eureka !!! I have proved Jon's theory with my protractor

nextgen.fm

As you move south on earth, stars appear to rise...

mikuthing01

"John" wont even use his real name that should be a red flag that hes a shit guest and he don't even believe his own bullshit. Who would book a guest who refuses to use his real name? 5 minutes into the debate and you could tell he has some kind of Asperger's. 

To quote Art..."Turn it off, turn it all the way off."  That is what I'm going to do with this horseshit. I'm done.

Catops

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 05, 2015, 10:35:43 PM
Wel my question iz for richard c hoag. Wer iz 19.5° on the pancake planet? Ah mayb the spot wer the sun syrup hytz the pancake😱 makez sense to me

I don't know how to talk your creole, but maybe if I shout you will understand: DUDE THAT Q BELONGS IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Sabu2K

All this talk about distance..jon is proving the distance from his head to his ass isn't very far

trostol

man 2 debate shows and they both have been more comedy then ...i dunno..science lol

nextgen.fm

Quote from: gabrielle on August 05, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
This is like listening to a professor trying hard to keep a first year student interested in the subject...without being rude and without failing the guy right off the bat.  Patience is required.

yes, he is doing very well

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 10:43:11 PM
Ok so his theory is that the earth is a flat circle so what happens when you go all the way to the bottom?
Magma men or Magmen if you prefer. Either way, they are evil abominations.

Sabu2K

Can we tell Jon to turn off his device permanently ????

Quote from: Pumamama on August 05, 2015, 10:44:01 PM
If Earth is flat, why doesn't all the water in the oceans just flow over the edges?

Angels ??? (asks Snorry)

Alienmojo

Quote from: Northcoaster on August 05, 2015, 10:43:14 PM
My dog isn't stupid enough to believe this crap
My dog just told me it's all true.  I, for one, believe him.