• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

jerry

Now the site says ... in small print...

WE REGRET WE WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE TONIGHT’S SHOW TIL NEXT SATURDAY.

WE WILL RUN WEATHER WARS TONIGHT.

Interesting story about Clara Bow taking the Cal-Neva for a bundle.
Practically braaps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jerry on October 07, 2017, 10:42:30 PM
Now the site says ... in small print...

WE REGRET WE WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE TONIGHT’S SHOW TIL NEXT SATURDAY.

WE WILL RUN WEATHER WARS TONIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on October 07, 2017, 11:10:41 PM
man can not even work 1 day a week lol

He said if ShayP cannot be bothered to show up and listen, he is not going to be bothered doing a show two nights per week. In fact, in November, he will be raising the price to $20 per month.

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2017, 11:33:05 PM
He said if ShayP cannot be bothered to show up and listen, he is not going to be bothered doing a show two nights per week. In fact, in November, he will be raising the price to $20 per month.

lol seriously? 20 dollars for what?

Morgus

Hoagie's facebook page posted this:
>>>>UNABLE TO LAUNCH SHOW ......<<<<
HOPEFULLY, WE CAN DO THE SHOW SUNDAY NIGHT.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

Sorry.  I need to be committed.  My focus and memory has been slipshod.  My desk blotter is full of scribble and I'm out of post-it notes.  No excuse though.

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on October 08, 2017, 10:41:02 PM
lol so he took the entire weekend off? ha ha ha ha
At least this explains why I could not find his live show... Did the Vegas station drop him?  He seems to just link to blogtalkradio now...

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2017, 11:02:44 PM
At least this explains why I could not find his live show... Did the Vegas station drop him?  He seems to just link to blogtalkradio now...

He is trying to use blogtalkradio. He can’t figure it out.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 08, 2017, 11:06:34 PM
He is trying to use blogtalkradio. He can’t figure it out.
By his solid, upstanding, professional presentation, you would never now that he "does" woo woo for a living and may be a bit of a flake...  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 09, 2017, 12:19:53 AM
By his solid, upstanding, professional presentation, you would never now that he "does" woo woo for a living and may be a bit of a flake...  ;)

Those hippy freaks were just so high on the weed that no one could operate the mixing board.  ::)

PaulAtreides

Richard's just up to his old MO again.  First he misses a show now and then.  Next he regularly misses a show.  Now he misses an entire weekend.  Next will be the excuses regarding "dark forces" that are causing all these problems.  Finally, an extended hiatus to permit him to finish a "project."  All the while,  suckers will continue to pay $5 a month for nothing and major suckers will pay $10.  Based upon his own actions, his Trump rants have zero credibility. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: WOTR on October 09, 2017, 12:19:53 AM

A bit?

expat

I'm thinking of compiling a list of shows/no shows since Hoagland raised the sub to $10. Can anyone help me out with when that was?

trostol

Other Side of Midnight
October 8 at 10:46pm ·
Dear Loyal Listeners,
We know this has been a bumpy ride...and we so appreciate your understanding and loyalty!
When forces are working to suppress information, we need to draw together closer and keep going. We have recently taken on BlogTalkRadio.com...a new platform for us. We are still working out the technical aspects. We expect to have these technical issues resolved soon. Thank you again for your patience and support.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on October 10, 2017, 10:07:24 PM
Other Side of Midnight
October 8 at 10:46pm ·
Dear Loyal Listeners,
We know this has been a bumpy ride...and we so appreciate your understanding and loyalty!
When forces are working to suppress information, we need to draw together closer and keep going. We have recently taken on BlogTalkRadio.com...a new platform for us. We are still working out the technical aspects. We expect to have these technical issues resolved soon. Thank you again for your patience and support.

I wish him luck. If Hoagie can just get his shit together and get out of his own way he would be the new Art Bell. It'll probably never happen but when his show has been good or just out there batshit crazy and this thread is rocking at the same time it's a synergistic thing of beauty. For that reason I hope he figures it out.

Nobody

Quote from: expat on October 10, 2017, 03:40:36 PM
I'm thinking of compiling a list of shows/no shows since Hoagland raised the sub to $10. Can anyone help me out with when that was?

I dimly recall that Hoagland first announced the price increase sometime in mid-July; the earliest reference to it in this thread seems to date from July 16th:

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 15, 2017, 11:37:43 PM
Will now be $9.95/month, according to the fake-accent lady!

However, I believe (but am not certain) that the exciting new price did not actually go into effect until August 1st (i.e. potential mugs subscribers had roughly a two-week window to sign up at the old price). 

Unfortunately, the feelings of scorn and derision I experienced upon hearing that Hoagland (who had only recently turned up after an unexplained absence of eight months) now had both the idiocy and the effrontery to double the price of accessing his pointless programme archives were so overwhelming, I can't say I was paying particularly close attention.

(Perhaps someone else can chime in and confirm or deny the above timeframes?)

expat

OK, I have this -- numbers in parentheses are page #s in this forum

15 july Mariner IV flyby recall, Imaging Team (3709)
16 July Continuation of above (3711)

22 july Hal Povenmire Apollo 11 aniv
23 july DB Cooper (3714)

29 july Robert Sawyer  SciFi (3717)
30 july REPEAT of Sawyer (David Wilcock no-show) (3722)

5 aug Jim Marrs memorial  (3723)
6 aug Bosnia?

12 aug astrology (3728)
13 aug Trump?

19 aug HOAGLAND SICK (3729)
20 aug Eclipse

26 aug Eclipse to Tabby's star (3734)
27 aug Morningstar

2 sept Keith Perry (3738)
3 sept Carmen Boulter

9 sept Weather wars
10 sept Gary Parker (3740)

16 sept POSTPONED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES…
17 sept John Francis, US Navy (3741)

23 sept Joseph Farrell (3743)
24 sept POSTPONED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

30 sept Larry Molnar
1 oct Christopher Knowles/Star Trek (3745)

7 oct >>>>UNABLE TO LAUNCH SHOW ......<<<<
8 oct NO SHOW (3748)

GravitySucks

Quote from: expat on October 11, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

23 july DB Cooper (3714)

5 aug Jim Marrs memorial  (3723)
6 aug Bosnia?

12 aug astrology (3728)
13 aug Trump?

19 aug HOAGLAND SICK (3729)
20 aug Eclipse

26 aug Eclipse to Tabby's star (3734)
27 aug Morningstar

2 sept Keith Perry (3738)
3 sept Carmen Boulter

9 sept Weather wars
10 sept Gary Parker (3740)

16 sept POSTPONED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES…
17 sept John Francis, US Navy (3741)

23 sept Joseph Farrell (3743)
24 sept POSTPONED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

30 sept Larry Molnar
1 oct Christopher Knowles/Star Trek (3745)

7 oct >>>>UNABLE TO LAUNCH SHOW ......<<<<
8 oct NO SHOW (3748)

Don’t forget the hour on October first that he bickered with Robin about the HIV bill in California.

Nobody

Quote from: expat on October 11, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

23 july DB Cooper (3714)

The initial impression Hoagland gave helped to confuse matters, certainly.  However, the 16 July "Continuation" you have listed above was in actuality a replay of the previous evening's programme in exactly the same way that the 30 July programme was a replay of the 29 July show, as seen here:

Quote from: Morgus on July 16, 2017, 04:50:48 PM
On Facebook, one of Hoagie's panel guests (Will Farrar) posted tonight's show will be a replay from last night... ;)

and here:

Quote from: astroguy on July 16, 2017, 10:10:54 PM
Yeah, this is a rerun, after 5+ minutes of music.

Apparently, Hoagland went so far as to claim the replay was brought about "by popular demand" on his site:

Quote from: Étouffée on July 16, 2017, 05:37:43 PM
"By Popular Demand", per the website.

Uh huh.

Some chap even made a comment concerning the way Hoagland's work schedule seemed to be taking shape:

Quote from: Nobody on July 17, 2017, 12:24:18 AM
Hoagland has finally attained his lifelong goal: the one-day workweek.

Of course, all that was before Hoagland's latest innovation: the no-day workweek.

In any event, your list should prove helpful in clearing up any remaining doubts as to whether both laziness and greed continue to dwell together in the Hoagland breast.  I had until recently been under the impression that greed always served to spur people into action, but Hoagland has shown me I was much mistaken.