• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:06:49 PM
Yup... He was out there looking like death. I was with her indeed.

;D Good times!

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 03:08:27 PM
aside from the extremely annoying and asinine music or sound clips that he plays, that's another thing that really does bother me about his show. he's constantly repeating himself very much like Heather wade, does every night. He also tends to believe every conspiracy there is.

Yuck.

GA- GA -GA -GA  GROUND ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOO

LOUD SPEAKER STOOD UP AND SAID...... GA - GA - GA -GA -GA GROUND ZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It is the worse intro of all time for anything.

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 03:34:53 PM
Same as Heather's Facebook show. anytime I think about Clyde I always think about the time back in Joshua tree. Seen him at the Walmart there, inside one of those little carts. His whole body just overlapping the seat an Clyde's face all red and miserable looking. Haha amazing.

He gets a pass on the health issue from me. He has had cancer and some major heart issues.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

GA- GA -GA -GA  GROUND ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOO

LOUD SPEAKER STOOD UP AND SAID...... GA - GA - GA -GA -GA GROUND ZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ya, with the Godzilla bullshit

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:09:16 PM
He gets a pass on the health issue from me. He has had cancer and some major heart issues.

Yep I'm well aware, however no one should get a pass from not exercising, and being a diabetic. Your choice to stuff your face and never work out.

When he has a "guest" on.  He rarely lets them speak it is almost like he is filibustering them by repeating what ever rant he has that night.

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:10:21 PM
Yep I'm well aware, however no one should get a pass from not exercising, and being a diabetic. Your choice to stuff your face and never work out.

I disagree. Cancer can destroy your body, it also is not relevant to my view of his radio show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:13:06 PM
I disagree. Cancer can destroy your body, it also is not relevant to my view of his radio show.

Are you overweight?

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:14:04 PM
Are you overweight?

No,  but it is a huge struggle for me. Which is directly related to cancer.

chefist

I'm going to schedule a meeting with Andy Cohen on Bravo...a paranormal reality show...are you in, Myke? Who else would be interested?  ;D

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:15:33 PM
I'm going to schedule a meeting with Andy Cohen on Bravo...a paranormal reality show...are you in, Myke? Who else would be interested?  ;D

Schrader will do it for $50 he has 500 kids to feed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:15:09 PM
No,  but it is a huge struggle for me. Which is directly related to cancer.

I know it's directly related to cancer which is why I asked. I haven't been able to exercise myself as much as I am used to because of a knee injury. However I've been doing other things like lifting weights, but now I will be able to actually jog again.

I do hope you are exercising and not being a "radio guy". One of my favorite comedians ever, died of diabetes. When I call people cardiomyopathy victims, as funny as it may sound to some... It's a serious issue.

Themoreyouknow.gif

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:16:43 PM
Schrader will do it for $50 he has 500 kids to feed.

We, of course, would be on a budget...that might work out. I'm sure there are quite a few of these woo woo folks that are limited in means.  ;D

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:19:24 PM
We, of course, would be on a budget...that might work out. I'm sure there are quite a few of these woo woo folks that are limited in means.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:15:33 PM

Hehe I'd be in.

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:24:36 PM
Fun fact... I'm actually in that photo seated.

It is like where is Waldo without know who Waldo is.

Metron2267

Tsoukalos has always interested me, who knew his non-woo background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos
Tsoukalos is of Greek-Austrian heritage.[12] He is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.[2] For several years he worked as a bodybuilding promoter and a volunteer in IFBB sanctioned bodybuilding contests, including Mr. Olympia.[2][13] He produced and directed the annual San Francisco Pro Grand Prix from 2001 until 2005.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 04:32:38 PM
Tsoukalos has always interested me, who knew his non-woo background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos
Tsoukalos is of Greek-Austrian heritage.[12] He is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.[2] For several years he worked as a bodybuilding promoter and a volunteer in IFBB sanctioned bodybuilding contests, including Mr. Olympia.[2][13] He produced and directed the annual San Francisco Pro Grand Prix from 2001 until 2005.

That's another character I ran into about 40 times over at Joshua tree .. really nice guy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 04:33:24 PM
You both look trim, must be the carnivora... ;D

I saw him again perhaps half a year later..... He was very frail.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:31:39 PM
Absolutely.

Did you buy the pizza rolls at WalMart, when you saw Clyde? Ha...then you got laid as well! Truly the best of times!  ;D Awesome.

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

Are you going to this years? Mr. Senda was complaining that ticket prices have been jacked up this year too thousands of dollars.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:34:13 PM
That's another character I ran into about 40 times over at Joshua tree .. really nice guy.

Good to know, I enjoy his energy and positivity. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

Wow. Abrupt change for sure. :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:36:00 PM
Did you buy the pizza rolls at WalMart, when you saw Clyde? Ha...then you got laid as well! Truly the best of times!  ;D Awesome.

That's exactly why I was at Walmart & exactly what happened that night ......and that's exactly where I saw him whizzing by the aisle.... not actually peeing but you know driving on by that little motor scooter thing... Looking like a beaten dog out there poor guy... The heat was fucked, so I definitely felt bad for all who could not tolerate the heat, from the wastelands.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:39:38 PM
That's exactly why I was at Walmart & exactly what happened that night ......and that's exactly where I saw him whizzing by the aisle.... not actually peeing but you know driving on by that little motor scooter thing... Looking like a beaten dog out there poor guy... The heat was fucked, so I definitely felt bad for all who could not tolerate the heat, from the wastelands.

Bwahahaha...that's great. I'm calling Andy right now!  ;D You were at least prepared for the heat, being from El Centro...and weighing a couple of hundred pounds less than Clyde.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Are you going to this years? Mr. Senda was complaining that ticket prices have been jacked up this year too thousands of dollars.

I'm not exactly sure, it wasn't exactly the best kind of experience. Especially when you know the ins-and-outs of the talk conference circuit. while I did enjoy seeing some of the people that I have talked to in the past. Seeing them in person was a joy.

Jordan Maxwell and Dannion Brinkley were the two guys, who were extremely kind to me.  Aside from that, I'm not sure I'll go to any conferences this year, but who knows.

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:06:49 PM
Yup... He was out there looking like death. I was with her indeed.

It would be interesting to get some details on what hanging with a New Age type of chick is like.
Alas, a gentleman shouldn't tell so I'll just be curious........................