• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 18, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
Flounder - 63. Diabetes.
Thanks for the laughs, man.  This scene is hilarious.

http://youtu.be/LARx7M9s15w

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on June 18, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
Flounder - 63. Diabetes.

Holy Shit.  The Flounder is gone?

Morgus

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 18, 2017, 02:43:23 PM
Holy Shit.  The Flounder is gone?
http://ew.com/movies/2017/06/17/stephen-furst-dead-animal-house-star-dies/

Stephen Furst, best known for playing Kent “Flounder” Dorfman in 1978’s Animal House, died in his California home on Friday from complications due to diabetes. He was 63.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: b🎱man on June 19, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
https://twitter.com/AP/status/876833241860382720

:(

So many seem to die from these extreme drug cocktails. I doubt many are actually combining them in one ingestion though. It's probably more like she did some E one night (maybe the SW wrap party); later on at the party maybe someone offered her a couple rails. Then, after partying all night long she has to fly back home the next day. Mistakenly thinking all the drugs from the night before are already out of her system she snorts a bit of heroine before the flight, probably intentionally hoping to sleep through it. It's just too bad she never woke up. I'm pretty sure it was something similar with Heath Ledger.

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2017, 03:36:45 PM
So many seem to die from these extreme drug cocktails. I doubt many are actually combining them in one ingestion though. It's probably more like she did some E one night (maybe the SW wrap party); later on at the party maybe someone offered her a couple rails. Then, after partying all night long she has to fly back home the next day. Mistakenly thinking all the drugs from the night before are already out of her system she snorts a bit of heroine before the flight, probably intentionally hoping to sleep through it. It's just too bad she never woke up. I'm pretty sure it was something similar with Heath Ledger.

I don't know enough about addiction to have any idea how it all happened, but I wonder if a manic state triggered her desire to use again, or if it was the other way around and she just spiraled. Bipolar + drugs is not a good combo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: b🎱man on June 19, 2017, 03:42:34 PM
I don't know enough about addiction to have any idea how it all happened, but I wonder if a manic state triggered her desire to use again, or if it was the other way around and she just spiraled. Bipolar + drugs is not a good combo.

My point being that we're often led to believe that they took all these things at once. I'd wager that's rarely the case in these situations.

ItsOver

Quote from: b🎱man on June 19, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
https://twitter.com/AP/status/876833241860382720

:(
Man, and I thought I was living on the edge with a bottle of Woodchuck hard cider and a bag of Ruffles.  OK, OK, an autopsy would reveal a trace of french onion dip, too.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
Man, and I thought I was living on the edge with a bottle of Woodchuck hard cider and a bag of Ruffles.  OK, OK, an autopsy would reveal a trace of french onion dip, too.

You animal.

Sad to hear this.  There goes the fairy tales about princesses and happy endings.  Ends life as a junkie albeit a rich one. :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on June 19, 2017, 03:58:03 PM
You animal.
Heh, heh.  Good to see you around again, alien dude. Just don't mess with my Woodchuck stash.

Ah, a little Fall in every sip. :)

akwilly

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2017, 04:11:49 PM
Heh, heh.  Good to see you around again, alien dude. Just don't mess with my Woodchuck stash.

that is a fine looking box

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on June 19, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
that is a fine looking box
:) We need an update from your new abode. Or does it have plumbing and so no need to burn boxes of poo?

Hog

MDMA 18 ng/ml in bile fluid

Morphine 12 ug/ml  in vitreous fluid

6-MAM -present  since heroin(diamorphine) metabolizes into morphine, in order to determine if heroin or morphine itself was ingested you need to determine whether 6-MAM is present or not. 6-MAM present along with detected morphine = heroin intake . A positive test for morphine with out the presence of6-MAM indicates the drug morphine sulphate was ingested.

Benzoylecgonine 10ug/ml  serum, hospital metabolite of cocaine, since no actual cocaine was actually detected, the presence of this metabolite only confirms that cocaine was ingested within the last 72 hours.

Liver samples
Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) 1.4 ug/gram  Dimenhydrinate found in Gravol/Dramamine metabolizes into Diphenhydramine
Fluoxetine(Prozac) 18 ug/g
Meperidine(Demerol) 0.75ug/g
Methadone 2.0 g/ug
Morphine 0.09 ug/g

She was fine at start of flight. During 10 hour London to LA flight, she had multiple apneic events while sleeping as reported by her assistant sitting beside her, then 20 minutes before landing  she vomited, then was not able to be roused.
Fire dept responded to airport at 1214 and made contact with patient at 1224hrs
She arrived at hospital at 1317hrs 12/23/16.  At 1417hrs  her urine was screened and ethanol, opiates, methadone and cocaine.  She was admitted for respiratory and metabolic acidosis, likely due to aspiration rather than drug overdose and underwent dialysis. Chest x/ray revealed multiple anterior/bilateral rib fratures with buckle deformities. Opacities in the lungs from sequelae related to aspiration pneumonia and bibasilar opacities due to atelectasis(collapsed lung).
Head C/T on 23rd and 24th were stable.
She remained in ICU with acidosis and electrolyte imbalances, with suspicions of anoxic brain injury due to lack of blood circulation. MRI was scheduled for 12/27/16 for determination, but at 0712 12/27/16 she went into full cardiac arrest and despite all resuscitative efforts was pronounced dead at 0855hrs.

Her medial history included polysubstance abuse and bipolar disorder, sleep apnea and repeated pneumonias. The physicians in the ER did not know her medical history because she was brought in under an alias and the alias and her true identity were not yet merged at the hospital.

peace
Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

Thanks, I'm on my summer sabbatical. Season 5 is gonna be fuckin' sweet.

starrmtn001

Clint will be missed.  R.I.P Clint. :'(

BREAKING NEWS: CLINT EASTWOOD PASSED AT 87 REST IN PEACE CLINT! LOVING MEMORIAL TRIBUTE!.  6.20.17.

https://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc

paladin1991

Quote from: =Schlyder= on June 20, 2017, 10:42:54 PM
fake news
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/93923273/reports-of-clint-eastwoods-death-are-greatly-exaggerated

It's the Antifas faggots at work.  They can't get anywhere fucking with Trump so they are going after other American Icons.

Antifas goons, get yourself a slice of kek already.

Juan

I just learned that Bill "My name Jose Jimanez" Dana died last week.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Juan on June 21, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
I just learned that Bill "My name Jose Jimanez" Dana died last week.

Thanks, Juan.  I hadn't heard that.  RIP Bill.

https://youtu.be/i6ckW7uRRNw

Johnny Depp's career just died.  His mannered performances have been getting on my nerves anyway.

Johnny Depp slams Donald Trump at Glastonbury and asks: 'When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/johnny-depp-slams-donald-trump-glastonbury-asks-last-time-actor/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 22, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
Johnny Depp's career just died.  His mannered performances have been getting on my nerves anyway.

Johnny Depp slams Donald Trump at Glastonbury and asks: 'When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/johnny-depp-slams-donald-trump-glastonbury-asks-last-time-actor/

Is he still an American citizen? If so I assume the secret service will want to talk to him.  ;)

Taaroa

Johnny Depp's career just died
It's been dead for years.

He wasn't bad in Black Mass, but looking at his filmography I have to go back to 2009 for something he was in that was actually good.

albrecht

He has had quite a year. Besides the usual bad movies. Another divorce, domestic violence allegations, lawsuits over his financial managers, and near bankruptcy including desperate emails about selling off art, vehicles, etc. And now this lame attempt to generate 'controversy' (read attention) for his apparently failing life and films. I'm not sure if he is a junkie, like so many in Hollywood, but an OD or at least another "alcohol-related" incident would not surprise me.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2017, 07:10:07 PM
Is he still an American citizen? If so I assume the secret service will want to talk to him.  ;)
Yes. He wanted to become French but then quickly reverted to US citizenship once he understood how much taxes he would have to pay if he became a French citizen. Or so I recall.

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2017, 07:26:03 PM
He has had quite a year. Besides the usual bad movies. Another divorce, domestic violence allegations, lawsuits over his financial managers, and near bankruptcy including desperate emails about selling off art, vehicles, etc. And now this lame attempt to generate 'controversy' (read attention) for his apparently failing life and films. I'm not sure if he is a junkie, like so many in Hollywood, but an OD or at least another "alcohol-related" incident would not surprise me.

Let's see Dark Shadows (damn him and Tim Burton), Mortdecai, The Lone Ranger and a bunch of films that never made it to the metroplex.  I see he is Universal's choice to play Dr. Griffin in a new version of The Invisible Man (Claude Rains turning over in his grave).  Hopefully he will get pulled off that one.