• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
Without context on the position, it's impossible to consider. Though, your respect of the Quote button does speak well for your character, and your capacity for self-reflection is evident, so I'll put you down for 'normal', sure.

Oh boy.
No, I hired the woman.  Read, read.  Comprehend, comprehend.  I used the quote button because this went to the next page.  Is this correct usage?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 31, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
No, I hired the woman.

I knew that. I was sarcastically responding to any expectation of joy at actually being held "normal."

Read, read.  Comprehend, comprehend.

It's a tough life--but you'll adapt to it.

I used the quote button because this went to the next page.  Is this correct usage?

Seems like it, although I didn't double check. I really only know for sure when it is wrong. Personally, I like another line break after the final bracket before the reply, but that's really an aesthetic choice I have no input on.

whoozit

Normal was a poor choice of a word. 

Lunger

The current state of the Democrats:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on October 31, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
No No No No NO!

Streisand, Baldwin, Oprah....  These are examples of America's precious natural resources.  So important.  So loved.  We cannot lose them so you fucks had better get on the wagon and vote the Democrats like the correct-minded citizens they know you are.

Can't you see?  Can't you see?  They only want what is in your best interest.  They love you as much as you love them.

Saving our celebrities is up to you!

I’m pretty sure you’re being sarcastic but seriously, they can go. No great loss.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lunger on October 31, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
No No No No NO!

Streisand, Baldwin, Oprah....  These are examples of America's precious natural resources.  So important.  So loved.  We cannot lose them so you fucks had better get on the wagon and vote the Democrats like the correct-minded citizens they know you are.

Can't you see?  Can't you see?  They only want what is in your best interest.  They love you as much as you love them.

Saving our celebrities is up to you!

Which party seems easier to buy off. This will answer the question as to why most the ultra wealthy choose to befriend the demokkkrat party. Easier to buy people off who’s only core value is political power. No ideas. No solutions. No platform. The demokkkrat party.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 31, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Which party seems easier to buy off. This will answer the question as to why most the ultra wealthy choose to befriend the demokkkrat party. Easier to buy people off who’s only core value is political power. No ideas. No solutions. No platform. The demokkkrat party.

THIS!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 31, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
.www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CBj3VrC9Q

They're trying really hard to subvert Japan, the newest season of Terrace House has a bi Tumblr hairdresser. When he finds out a fellow house mate was divorced and estranged from his wife and child, he tells everyone that makes the guy more attractive.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 31, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
They're trying really hard to subvert Japan, the newest season of Terrace House has a bi Tumblr hairdresser. When he finds out a fellow house mate was divorced and estranged from his wife and child, he tells everyone that makes the guy more attractive.

I dont watch Japanese television often but it sounds degenerate as fuck.

Taaroa

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 31, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
I dont watch Japanese television often but it sounds degenerate as fuck.

Anything with Downtown in it is pretty good though.

They also didn't really give a fuck when some American whined and tried creating a shitstorm about pic related.

Quote"Dark times call for autistic measures." --Black Pigeon Speaks, 2018

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 04, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
How do you do fellow white people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYKbhfTwdM

"Do not forget that these (((people))) want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny."

The comments on this video are amazing.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
"Do not forget that these (((people))) want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny."

What are you a NAZI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqtr8yILR4

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

I had to go check--yep, that's what his hair looks like now. Dude ain't doing so well.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU4iZUsTY0

QuoteThere are three terabytes of data here. I'll be busy for days."

Gd5150

Sorry Barry, there’s a new sherif in town and this time we’re going to enforce voter suppression laws.

Metron2267

Wakanda Auxiliary Voter Intimidation Team