• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

Imconfused

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 23, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
Pound hasn't been so low in 30 years.  Bottom expected to fall out of London market on the opening.  Asia already tanked.  Lots of money to be made if you're a crapshooter.  I'm staying liquid until November.  My neighbor's gonna be pissed; he just bought new Jag.

Up right corner.  Now!

bwahahaha

Aaand Thank You.   ;D

VtaGeezer

Their voting puts Amercians to shame with over 70% turnout nationally. I just heard one pundit refer to Birmingham's 50  percent as  low turnout.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 23, 2016, 09:50:47 PM
So you're in the club too, huh? I guess anti-Semites need to stick together. They don't have much of a future, except on internet forums.

(((Goys)))  (((Gone))) (((Wild)))  (((the))) (((OY))) (((VEY))) (((Uncensored))) (((Edition)))

bateman

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 23, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
Pound hasn't been so low in 30 years.  Bottom expected to fall out of London market on the opening.  Asia already tanked.  Lots of money to be made if you're a crapshooter.  I'm staying liquid until November.  My neighbor's gonna be pissed; he just bought new Jag.

Awful cars anyway.  ;D

Imconfused

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 23, 2016, 10:42:40 PM
Their voting puts Amercians to shame with over 70% turnout nationally. I just heard one pundit refer to Birmingham's "low turnout"...at 50  percent.

I did noticed it also.  Just makes you think.

Oh well...

Quote from: bateman on June 23, 2016, 10:44:28 PM
Awful cars anyway.  ;D

Trump will make Jaguar great again.

JesusJuice

Imagine being a grown adult and then one day you see people using parenthesis on the internet and it causes you to have a full on psychological break down.

starrmtn001

You won't believe how fast the chat box is scrolling.  I've never seen scroll that fast.  Ever.

#Brexit Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc669PDOaeg

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bateman on June 23, 2016, 10:44:28 PM
Awful cars anyway.  ;D
Not to him; he has three.  He doesn't like it when I ask how his new Indian car is doing.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 23, 2016, 10:46:01 PM
Imagine being a grown adult and then one day you see people using parenthesis on the internet and it causes you to have a full on psychological break down.

I don't even know what it means.  I am just trying to irritate the guy.

It's fun though.

I can. Remeber that Yale student yelling at the dean, claiming the university campus being a "home" and not an "intellectual space"?

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 23, 2016, 10:07:28 PM
Start posting your favorite ass blasted tweets by political leaders and media types. No tweets by random nobodies.

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/746167818656354304

The sun is rising on the British Empire once more.

Quote from: rekcuf on June 23, 2016, 10:48:47 PM
I can. Remeber that Yale student yelling at the dean, claiming the university campus being a "home" and not an "intellectual space"?

that's what completing a four year degree in six years will do...

Imconfused

hahahaha. 

You are so right.  Aaand imagine people actually respond to you aaand post videos.

Oh,  that's just too much. 

Turkee Sammiges anyone?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 10:48:05 PM
I like music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

The guy dancing solo is unremarkable but the group in the back would give the Mt. Zion Baptist Church choir a run for their money.

Even though the news is good, I'm predicting a Black Friday for the stock market.

Imconfused

(((They))) took us over,  again.

So did we win or did we win?

JesusJuice

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 10:58:23 PM
(((They))) took us over,  again.

So did we win or did we win?

In that image the EU has the male end and the UK has the female end.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 23, 2016, 10:52:06 PM
that's what completing a four year degree in six years will do...

Underwater basket weaving is hard.

akwilly