• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Imconfused on June 24, 2016, 07:28:52 PM
Is the "rebel" the Swedish cuck you were telling us about?  Or is it another person?

I sure hope the "rebel" is another person.

Nah, same dude.  Regularly rails against postmodernism and relativism in academia.  That's why it's so surprising.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 24, 2016, 07:31:04 PM
They want to buy the world a Coke.

...and we wouldn't want to forget this:  You just have to send your heart, don't you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxSFTUCjamc

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 24, 2016, 07:13:55 PM
Why are American liberals so fanatically emotionally involved with Brexit? Aside from financial ramifications why do they care so much? You have to be stupid not to see the financial possibilities which okay, American liberals ding ding. But even still, I didn't even really care one way or the other and I'm not sure why Americans should or would? What is this obsession with globalization my generation has?

Because they are dogmatic religious zealots and their church is collapsing. Brexit is one of the biggest slaps in the face their marxist ideology has ever received. They view their opponents as being 'literally worse than Hitler' and those opponents are gaining serious traction.

Also see my previous post.

Imconfused

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 07:35:18 PM
Nah, same dude.  Regularly rails against postmodernism and relativism in academia.  That's why it's so surprising.

Yet you call this cuck "a rebel".

Yeah,  rebel this...

Are you even aware of the cognitive dissonance you hold in your "brain"?
(if there is such a spot in your body?)

norland2424

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 24, 2016, 07:39:11 PM
Because they are dogmatic religious zealots and their church is collapsing. Brexit is one of the biggest slaps in the face their marxist ideology has ever received. They view their opponents as being 'literally worse than Hitler' and those opponents are gaining serious traction.

K_Dubb

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 24, 2016, 07:28:46 PM
It, like most of the ideology it stems from, appeals to those who want and or need to feel superior to others for one reason or another. Smart people certainly aren't immune from it. Problem is it merely signals the hypothetical possession of a virtue. It doesn't guarantee the person actually holds the virtue much less act on it in reality. We've got people so fixated on appearing to be good (thanks social media) they've forgotten to step away and actually be good. And most lines of thinking that lead to truly altruistic behavior aren't permitted by politically correct groupthink.

Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?
http://cognitivebiases.com/the-dunning%E2%80%93kruger-effect/
"The Dunningâ€"Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which an unskilled person makes poor decisions and arrives at erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to realize their mistakes."

I have not.  Thank you, that is very helpful.

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 07:44:27 PM

you're right!  Sometimes it's more fun to watch folks, over-react to folks, who are watching folks react to the folks who are acting out.  Or something like that.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 07:45:53 PM
I have not.  Thank you, that is very helpful.

K_Dubb,  I imagine you find all of the doom and gloom talk over the Brexit at least slightly
amusing.   "Without the EU the UK is doomed........   It is the end for Britain......   Blah Blah Blah".

Last time I checked Norway wasn't fully in the EU and as far as I know the people there aren't eating
Alpo right? 

Oslo looks pretty darn nice to me!

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 07:51:12 PM
you're right!  Sometimes it's more fun to watch folks, over-react to folks, who are watching folks react to the folks who are acting out.  Or something like that.  ;D ;D ;D

Lol im not a leftist but i do think most of the reason why they are paying so much attention to brexist is solely since its trending right now, a week from now most people will have forgotten about it already.

Imconfused

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2016, 07:39:06 PM
...and we wouldn't want to forget this:  You just have to send your heart, don't you know.

hihi,  I was waiting for the right moment to post this.

You ruined it for me.

Thanx.   ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 07:53:42 PM
Lol im not a leftist but i do think most of the reason why they are paying so much attention to brexist is solely since its trending right now, a week from now most people will have forgotten about it already.
You are one alert moe foe, Norland. ;)

Imconfused

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 24, 2016, 07:39:11 PM

I love you.   :-*

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2016, 07:39:06 PM

It works.  Everytime.

http://youtu.be/kkKJ3NJl8sM

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 07:44:27 PM

WTF???!!! indeed. Maybe you should read up on the term 'SJW'.

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 07:51:12 PM

Oh now you are just screwing with me!

You should be ashamed.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2016, 07:53:04 PM
K_Dubb,  I imagine you find all of the doom and gloom talk over the Brexit at least slightly
amusing.   "Without the EU the UK is doomed........   It is the end for Britain......   Blah Blah Blah".

Last time I checked Norway wasn't in the EU and as far as I know the people there aren't eating
Alpo right? 

Oslo looks pretty darn nice to me!

Ha, yeah Norway is a special case.  They've historically been insular, squint-eyed and mean in a peasant way and the oil money has made them more so.  My cousin way up north posts anti-Muslim diatribes regularly.  I doubt he's even seen one.

Kind of why I was asking about Swedes since I know a few of them, too, and they're much more integrated.

norland2424

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 24, 2016, 07:58:46 PM

WTF???!!! indeed. Maybe you should read up on the term 'SJW'.

Im 30 yearsold, i know what it means, my point is this isn't really that important to younger Americans, by Monday they will have moved on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 07:53:42 PM

Yeah, you win best explanation.

Imconfused

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2016, 08:00:33 PM
Ha, yeah Norway is a special case.  They've historically been insular, squint-eyed and mean in a peasant way and the oil money has made them more so.  My cousin way up north posts anti-Muslim diatribes regularly.  I doubt he's even seen one.

Kind of why I was asking about Swedes since I know a few of them, too, and they're much more integrated.

I'm seriously starting to think you are a special case.

I know,  I'm stupid,  why it took me so long,  nobody knows.

Imconfused

Quote from: norland2424 on June 24, 2016, 08:01:32 PM
Im 30 yearsold, i know what it means, my point is this isn't really that important to younger Americans, by Monday they will have moved on.

Who sold you,  bro?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on June 24, 2016, 08:00:22 PM
Oh now you are just screwing with me!

You should be ashamed.
No.  Well, at least not this time. ;)

mikuthing01

They want to thank the white man for improving their lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
No.  Well, at least not this time. ;)

I will not learn you and I will not learn you.

Shame...

Dr. MD MD

The mainstream media is trying to frame this as a return to ethnic nationalism (i.e.,Nazis) that will cause war and strife between nations, rather than people seeing through what it has always really been: the control of Europe by international bankers and ultimately, the one percenters. Don't fall for it!  ;)

Imconfused

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 24, 2016, 08:18:37 PM
They want to thank the white man for improving their lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

WARNING!!!

I think they already got us back.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2016, 08:23:31 PM
The mainstream media is trying to frame this as a return to ethnic nationalism (i.e.,Nazis) that will cause war and strife between nations, rather than people seeing through what it has always really been: the control of Europe by international bankers and ultimately, the one percenters. Don't fall for it!  ;)

Dr md md always with the Nazi's lol

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2016, 08:23:31 PM

I hope ethnic nationalism comes back just so the Dutch return to their starched caps and wooden shoes.  No fun to visit when they all look like Germans.

Dr. MD MD

Please! If anyone is in the vicinity of Alan Greenspan could you, please, just punch him in the face as hard as you can!  ;)