• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 03, 2016, 11:06:28 PM
Regarding the 50s letters, the supposed plagiarism, etc., how come the poor little coward didn't call in and ask the questions?...

Because... who cares enough about this foolishness to bother?

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 03, 2016, 11:06:28 PM
... The answers are clear, obvious an unambiguous...

You're getting warmer, sort of.

MH is a Liar

QuoteRegarding the 50s letters, the supposed plagiarism, etc., how come the poor little coward didn't call in and ask the questions?

Call in when to where?  Did I miss something?  I'd be more than happy to embarrass you on air.  Let us know the next time you being interviewed live.  If I'm available, I'd gladly rehash our dialogue here, and then listen to you fumble to explain your lie about those letters...or the apparently super super secret reason why you can't reveal your evidence for their authenticity  (despite it being your job and mission to demonstrate authenticity of the case???).

Or you could just answer my question about the letters right here, since I've asked you a dozen times.  But you won't of course, because you got nothing. 

In fact, I learned recently you have a lot  "more" than nothing. You have considerable evidence pointing in the opposite direction, i.e., that the letters were not written when claimed.  I mean, I already pretty much knew they weren't written when claimed, given your evasiveness (on top of the obvious hoaxiness of the case generally), but I hadn't realized how easy it would be to prove the letters weren't written way back then.  Perhaps we can discuss that evidence later (after admit you lied about writing an article that clearly doesn't exist).

By the way, its funny you say the "supposed plagiarism" ... I looked closely at the comparison of the books... you can probably drop the "supposed".

MichaelHorn

Of course you "missed something", beginning with not having the balls to be a real person with a public presence. And, somehow, you missed calling in to this show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Delx-73MDtg&feature=youtu.be

...unlike chefist who actually did.

And here's a question for you, why do you...care? Why do you care about any of this when you've already demonstrated that you're too stupid to know what to do with the information except parrot the gripes of dopey skeptics?

As has been shown many times, like those anonymous "heroes" who think they'd "be glad" to get into a live debate, you'd really wish you hadn't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 04, 2016, 12:30:24 PM

And here's a question for you, why do you...care?

I don't think anyone but you really do care about you, Billy Meier or your entire made up garbage. But you're fun to play with, fun to ask how much money your cult is making and fun to point out your head looks like a penis. The last one by a long way; you got to agree Micky boy, you do look like a knobhead.  ;D

MichaelHorn

All that needs to be said is the the coward Yp spends way too much time looking at, and thinking about, male genitalia.

As if that's the only reason for my appeal to women; they're generally far more intelligent than men, as is in ample evidence here.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 04, 2016, 03:49:35 PM
All that needs to be said is the the coward Yp spends way too much time looking at, and thinking about, male genitalia.

Who doesn't love a big juicy cock?

MH is a Liar

QuoteAnd here's a question for you, why do you...care? Why do you care about any of this when you've already demonstrated that you're too stupid to know what to do with the information except parrot the gripes of dopey skeptics?

So are we to take this, Mr. Self Responsibility, as your admission that you lied about the letters?  It would be...ummm... more self-responsible if you were more explicit about it.  But I guess that's the best we can hope for from a professional (albeit, incompetent) conman.

coaster

Michael Horn. haha. If anything, he is persistent. Even brings out his trolls^. 70 pages don't lie. Keep it up bud.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 04, 2016, 03:49:35 PM

You know this to be true eh? But then, in your mind you think bin lids with baubles stuck on and spray painted are spaceships, toy guns with foil on them are ray guns and copied colour plates from dinosaur encyclopedias are evidence of pterodactyl's on distance planets. The evidence isn't looking good for your powers of reasoning.

As if that's the only reason for my appeal to women; they're generally far more intelligent than men, as is in ample evidence here.

When you say women, do you include the post pubescent ones? And how many female fans do you have posting their undying devotion to you and Meier's cult? In round figures? This round: O?

MichaelHorn

I'm surely not the only one who finds it...troubling that an anonymous male considers prepubescent girls "women". I don't think any of us - except perhaps the FBI - want to know what's on your computer.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 05, 2016, 07:44:28 AM
I'm surely not the only one who finds it...troubling that an anonymous male considers prepubescent girls "women".

While you, on the other hand, consider them 'fair game'? It's a synonym for 'female', obviously, and noboby but sinister, penis-resembling fuckfaces would even comment on it.

PS, everyone knows they're dustbin lids, you diminutive cheesedick.

MichaelHorn

Hence your comment, loser.

coaster

Well this shit got weird.

MichaelHorn

Wait, there's...more!

An Anti-Matter, Right-Wing, Crying Fruitcake Competition

See what happens when pudgy religious hysterics try to out weep each other!

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3767

MH is a Liar

From MH's link:  "many people are separating themselves from the supernatural, superstitious sects and cults, with their irrational rituals and ridiculous, fear-inducing beliefs and teary-eyed tyrants."

If only MH and his followers could muster the same...

But I suppose that would spoil the fun here.  Carry on.

Trash can lids are worshipped as deities in Playgerm

MichaelHorn

Try this for fast, fast relief from losers and their uniformed cynicism:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/05/08/dispelling-darkness-eyes-open-and-minds-engaged/

...you'll be glad you did!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 08, 2016, 02:39:14 PM
Try this for fast, fast relief from losers and their uniformed cynicism...

It's difficult for me to take anyone using their real name on an internet forum seriously

MichaelHorn

Why wait when you can have news like this...immediately!

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3782

MH is a Liar

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/#axzz49jDWXNkW

"End of FIGU? - 11 core group members resign, cite CULT behavior"

Are you next Michael?  You know, now that you know Meier is a serial plagiarist and all?   Or you're just going to keep making a living off of lies? 

Do let us know when your next live radio show is, so I can ask about those '50's letters... you seem to keep overlooking my questions here about them.

Mad Hatter

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 05, 2016, 09:34:50 AM
Hence your comment, loser.

I've never heard of you outside this forum Michael.  How do you earn your living?  Do you write books for ninnies and speak at woo woo cons?  If so, is it enough to pay the bills or do you have a day job?

MichaelHorn

This will help you out, Doc:

http://www.theyfly.com/about-michael-horn-0

Now you can go...Back to the Furniture.

And do post your accomplishments, when you finally get some.

littlechris

Quote from: MichaelHorn on June 08, 2016, 10:33:14 PM
This will help you out, Doc:

http://www.theyfly.com/about-michael-horn-0

Now you can go...Back to the Furniture.

And do post your accomplishments, when you finally get some.

Hey Michael. Long time no see. How you been man? Hope all is well.
-Chris

MichaelHorn

Hey there Chris,

Nice to hear from you. All is well here, recently back from Switzerland and grinding away.

How goes it with you?

Moshe levy

The article about the cult members who've left Meier recently is interesting. I've been reading about Scientology lately and there are a lot of similarities. The biggest differences seem to be lacks of drive and celebrities amongst the Meier congregation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on May 04, 2016, 03:52:58 PM
Who doesn't love a big juicy cock?

Now you're speaking my language, champ. Mmmmm.

MH is a Liar

So MH is clearly a disgusting and offensive liar.  But a recent post of his has taken the despicableness to a whole new level.

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/06/12/why-is-it-enough-to-believe/

Horn makes fun of the transgender community ON THE VERY DAY they suffered their worst attack ever?   How offensive can you get???

"There are those who’ve correctly pointed out that, following such logic, someone who identifies with, who believes themselves to be of, another race, color, age, species, size, etc., should be equally entitled to be regarded and treated as such, with any and all accompanying and accruing rights, benefits, privileges, etc., despite any objective evidence to the contrary."

Who argues that??  Are you fucking kidding me?  And "slippery slope" arguments are almost always regarded as fallacious by the way.  As this example of it  certainly is -- who is saying they feel like another species?  Or another race?  (Ok, there was that one NAACP women who tried to say this, but she was widely laughed at and dismissed because she was clearly just trying to justify her fraud).  This is like the homosexual v bestiality comparison.  So offensive.  God this guy is disgusting.

And of course there is objective evidence that transgender is real thing.  Take one fucking second to look up wikipedia or something before you make erroneous offensive comments on the very day the suffer their worst tragedy ever.  Damn MH is fucking stupid and boundlessly offensive.

"Studies consistently show that both androphilic and gynephilic male-to-female transsexuals show a shift towards the female direction in brain anatomy, intermediate between male and female.[105][106][107] Brain-based research has also shown that female-to-male transsexuals have several male-like characteristics in their neuroanatomy.[108]

Studies have found that male-to-female transsexuals were more likely than non-transsexual males to have a longer version of a receptor gene for the sex hormone androgen or testosterone, suggesting reduced androgen and androgen signaling contributes to the female gender identity of male-to-female transsexuals. A twin study found that 20% of identical twin pairs in the sample were both transgender, whereas among non-identical twin pairs there were almost no pairs where both were transgender, suggesting that genes rather than rearing are the main factor in transgender identity formation.[109]"

Quote from: MH is a Liar on June 20, 2016, 05:10:20 AM
So MH is clearly a disgusting and offensive liar.  But a recent post of his has taken the despicableness to a whole new level.

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/06/12/why-is-it-enough-to-believe/

Horn makes fun of the transgender community ON THE VERY DAY they suffered their worst attack ever?   How offensive can you get???

"There are those who’ve correctly pointed out that, following such logic, someone who identifies with, who believes themselves to be of, another race, color, age, species, size, etc., should be equally entitled to be regarded and treated as such, with any and all accompanying and accruing rights, benefits, privileges, etc., despite any objective evidence to the contrary."

Who argues that??  Are you fucking kidding me?  And "slippery slope" arguments are almost always regarded as fallacious by the way.  As this example of it  certainly is -- who is saying they feel like another species?  Or another race?  (Ok, there was that one NAACP women who tried to say this, but she was widely laughed at and dismissed because she was clearly just trying to justify her fraud).  This is like the homosexual v bestiality comparison.  So offensive.  God this guy is disgusting.

And of course there is objective evidence that transgender is real thing.  Take one fucking second to look up wikipedia or something before you make erroneous offensive comments on the very day the suffer their worst tragedy ever.  Damn MH is fucking stupid and boundlessly offensive.

"Studies consistently show that both androphilic and gynephilic male-to-female transsexuals show a shift towards the female direction in brain anatomy, intermediate between male and female.[105][106][107] Brain-based research has also shown that female-to-male transsexuals have several male-like characteristics in their neuroanatomy.[108]

Studies have found that male-to-female transsexuals were more likely than non-transsexual males to have a longer version of a receptor gene for the sex hormone androgen or testosterone, suggesting reduced androgen and androgen signaling contributes to the female gender identity of male-to-female transsexuals. A twin study found that 20% of identical twin pairs in the sample were both transgender, whereas among non-identical twin pairs there were almost no pairs where both were transgender, suggesting that genes rather than rearing are the main factor in transgender identity formation.[109]"

Yeah, but which bathrooms should the Pleiadians be using?  Michael?