• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Soylentblue

Quote from: ge30542 on November 11, 2016, 02:36:12 AM
AB is like your dad, you don't want to think of him as a sexual being.

Bell has creeped me out many times over the years with this juvenile references to women.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that all of this has come to light but then who in the world is without flaws?

ItsOver

Quote from: Soylentblue on November 11, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
...It doesn't surprise me in the least that all of this has come to light but then who in the world is without flaws?
We'll need to keep looking.

theONE

Quote from: Soylentblue on November 11, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
Bell has creeped me out many times over the years with this juvenile references to women.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that all of this has come to light but then who in the world is without flaws?

There are flaws .. and there are fucking severe cases of insanely disgusting flaws -and Art committed few of them,
the heavy calibre ones -starting with dumping his two (2-3 years old) children and mother for another woman leaving them
with out penny for food, shelter, clothing, etc-etc

That's the difference with fucking Art Bell the selfish asshole the sociopath.

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/Submit
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Art Bell

Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

akwilly

Jeez Art, norry just posted in the George norry sucks thread and his tone was much different than yours. Again I repeat he posted in the George norry sucks thread

Element 115

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Roswells, Art!

trostol

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM

Art

Cmon art..you're better than that

gabrielle

we're here Art.........been waiting for you. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 09:13:33 PM
we're here Art.........been waiting for you.

What's you want to talk about Art?

Trumpie?.. Hoagie?.. Billary?

Roits?..  NATO? .. Heather?

I got it ..our all time favorite subject..Falkie?

Praise Art

Art Bell

There was no ill will intended, as I mentioned I check in here every now and then to take the temperature and see if I can have a conversation with anybody but I read the page and it did not look promising so I will check back and if I am not being bashed I will engage with anybody who will have a decent thing to say. Not wanting to give up on Bell Gab as I said Months ago.

Art

starrmtn001

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:30:20 PM
There was no ill will intended, as I mentioned I check in here every now and then to take the temperature and see if I can have a conversation with anybody but I read the page and it did not look promising so I will check back and if I am not being bashed I will engage with anybody who will have a decent thing to say. Not wanting to give up on Bell Gab as I said Months ago.

Art
ART!!!  WELCOME!!! ;D

Oh man, it is so good to know you are still posting here.  The REAL BellGabbers still luv ya, ya know. ;)

WhiteCrow

Art

Glad you're not giving up on Bellgab!

Hope you and and family are doing well.
It would be interesting to have you do a show on the current political stuff... or just about any subject.

Chine

Art

Hi there, Art.

Wishing you and your family a healthy and joyous upcoming holiday season.

gabrielle

Art, many people in Canada are very afraid of Trump.  Can you offer your opinion here?
The fear centres mainly on Trump's views of climate change.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 09:42:40 PM
Art, many people in Canada are very afraid of Trump.  Can you offer your opinion here?
Hey, girlfriend! ;D

gabrielle

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 09:46:15 PM
Hey, girlfriend! ;D

Hey there Star!

It is so good to see Art post here again.   Praise Art.

WhiteCrow

Dah.. wouldn't climate change ..or whatever they call it ..global warming .. benifit Canada?

gabrielle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 09:49:57 PM
Dah.. wouldn't climate change ..or whatever they call it ..global warming .. benifit Canada?

Oh my

zeebo

Art

Hi Art, always good to see you.  This thread has a history of mood swings based on whether it's Tuesday or it's raining or if the price of tea in China went up.  Hope all is well.

mikuthing01

If climate change is real is should only effect the United States you are safe in Canadia.

akwilly

burning clean coal is good for the environment

gabrielle

Quote from: akwilly on November 11, 2016, 09:53:38 PM
burning clean coal is good for the environment

It is the keystone XL pipeline that has everyone concerned.

Art

Nice that you dropped by Art. I would agree some people go a bit overboard with the comments on your personal life. That's some people, not everyone. I respect the fact that you're retired; I wish you well in that. Though, I would ask that you not tease people by suggesting/implying etc that you'll return to radio. That's not right; please don't do that anymore. That's my two cents, for what its worth.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 09:47:33 PM
Hey there Star!

It is so good to see Art post here again.   Praise Art.

SO SAY WE ALL!!! ;D

mikuthing01

Quote from: god of thunder on November 11, 2016, 09:57:09 PM
Nice that you dropped by Art. I would agree some people go a bit overboard with the comments on your personal life. That's some people, not everyone. I respect the fact that you're retired; I wish you well in that. Though, I would ask that you not tease people by suggesting/implying etc that you'll return to radio. That's not right; please don't do that anymore. That's my two cents, for what its worth.

But hes not retired he's hiding from the stalker

gabrielle

I for one would very much appreciate an open discussion about the many issues Art has raised over the years.   I am saddened that the conversation here has turned to ......I don't know what.  Climate change is a very real issue. 

akwilly

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 09:55:30 PM
It is the keystone XL pipeline that has everyone concerned.
I see.

Dr. MD MD

Grow a spine!  ::)