• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 02:05:21 AM
Doing pretty good for a teeny hand held.  Did you use mic-to-type?

Sorry to hear about the crimes.  I'm not sure about pot, but I agree with your other points.  When people have to have a fix, or pay their dealer, dangerous crimes happen.

I'm sorry the jeweler was killed.  I'm not judging him, but I se a lot of business people carrying money in money bags, and it seems so unsafe.  You'd be much safer carrying it in a lunchbag!

Fourteen
Not sure but think he had them in an envelope and it was in his brief case. He was coming out of an underground garage that the long driveway was right
next to my hm.  My house was right next to the D/W seperated only by a wall that got shorter as you go up from under the apt bldg and a Hurricane fence on top.
What was horrible was I was working that night, my partner and I (he was driving) hear the call over the radio as we had a Brough wide radio since we covered 4 pcts. But we were as far from my house as we could be. The yellow line down the street in front of my house was the dividing line of two Pct's and the house on one side with the both pcts being at either end far away. But the street was a major road so many cars traveled on it. Imagine hearing ur home address as the address where, "shots fired victim is aided, possibly shot EMS responding as well" it was a big older, 3 family home. (Italian family we tended to live close or together in Brooklyn!) I lived on the 1st floor, my Mom and Granny were on the second with the two dogs and my younger Bro and his new wife live on the 3rd. But I knew he was out that night. No real cell phones those days, was 1984. So my partner who I knew very well as we went to the police academy together for 6 months our last name initials had us setting next to each other and we always teamed up with all the exercises etc. Then we were assigned to the same pcts and worked together as partners. So I knew his family he knew mine both very well. We were close as brothers. So he is driving with the lights and siren like an indy car nut job! We get there and only two other cars beat us to the scene. Two guys there knew me and that it was my house and we all let out a huge sigh of relief as we realize it wasn't my house but the D/W, it doesn't have an address & the apt house address and main ent is on the other block parallel to my hm and the D/W. The victim is DIA so nothing can be dine for him. The investigation was underway.
Detectives there tell me you want to interview your family since we don't want to upset them, Better u talk to them and see if they heard or saw something. So I had already gone straight up to the 2nd flr first thing when we got there. My mom and granny are on the couch with the dogs at their feet watching TV. They got scared at seeing me hm and were worried about that! I explain to them, they didn't have any idea who this guy is, but mom is feeling very bad and can't believe it as granny starts praying for the guy and his family. They had the TV so loud they heard nothing. These houses were built very well not like today, so my mom who hears better than granny says ,  "I thought I heard a car backfire then the dog barked a couple times but I didn't think or hear anything else, so." I asked what time and we had to think what they were watching and what time it may have been. I figured it out told them never to go out, ck the window if someone is at the door, they can't get in as one of two heavy doors with good locks mean anyone would have to be in the open on the porch and could be clearly seen thru the windows. So I tell them again if them don't know them and they don't leave to just call 911. They understand as my grandfather, granny's husband and other cousins and uncles have also been cops in NYC. So the next day I explain more and make them understand they need to be somewhat more alert!
I go downstairs and tell the det's the story, they say ok they got about nothing but the time of the noise/shooting/backfiring car may have been close. Make out a report and send it to the pct. Thx good nite guys everyone becareful. We leave them to their work.
Went back wrote my report had it typed took it home, wasn't far from the task force office where I wked, had them sign it, went back to my ofc, had my Sgt sign it and I did too, slipped it into the basket to be taken by the dept couier via dept mail the next morning. Never heard another word. Bad for the poor victim. A big nothing burger for me but scared the shit out of me until we there. Went back out to wk, just another day on the job.
That was it 14.

Maybe I should try the mic to type. Right now it's finger to screen!!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
The criminality of it created a black market for it where, of course, you'll get criminals and crimes. Most of the kind of bigger dealers you're talking about are actually against legalization because they know it will dry a lot of their market up.

Yes and no. The states that have approved recreational use have been realizing it isn't all they hoped it would be. Costing more money than they take in to enforce it. People driving and walking around stoned causing police interaction. That costs taxpayers money. Then after all the gov't regs and taxes, (they want and get so much they are worse than the mob!) it costs so much people still are buying illegally, it's cheaper. Gov't gets pissed and when they collar the sellers, growers and buyers who go the illegal path they toss the book at them to make an example. Meanwhile that costs more money. They have noticed tourist coming getting high driving causing accidents etc. Plus early studies show people, kids, teens who if it was illegal wouldn't try, it but now it's legal try it. So useage of school age kid and teens, working people are doing it. And they see a reduction of productivity as people are partying more or those who never would have now do.
So I think they are hoping the newness goes away. Oh yeah and people are robbing shippments, the stores etc.
Just not the answer to all their $ problems they thought it would be. We will see much better in a few years as the records the FBI keep for all crime from all city, towns and states run a couple years behind as it's a huge job. So in a couple years look up the FBI-UNIFORM CRIME REPORTS.

Jojo

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 25, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
Not sure but think he had them in an envelope and it was in his brief case. He was coming out of an underground garage that the long driveway was right
next to my hm.  My house was right next to the D/W seperated only by a wall that got shorter as you go up from under the apt bldg and a Hurricane fence on top.
What was horrible was I was working that night, my partner and I (he was driving) hear the call over the radio as we had a Brough wide radio since we covered 4 pcts. But we were as far from my house as we could be. The yellow line down the street in front of my house was the dividing line of two Pct's and the house on one side with the both pcts being at either end far away. But the street was a major road so many cars traveled on it. Imagine hearing ur home address as the address where, "shots fired victim is aided, possibly shot EMS responding as well" it was a big older, 3 family home. (Italian family we tended to live close or together in Brooklyn!) I lived on the 1st floor, my Mom and Granny were on the second with the two dogs and my younger Bro and his new wife live on the 3rd. But I knew he was out that night. No real cell phones those days, was 1984. So my partner who I knew very well as we went to the police academy together for 6 months our last name initials had us setting next to each other and we always teamed up with all the exercises etc. Then we were assigned to the same pcts and worked together as partners. So I knew his family he knew mine both very well. We were close as brothers. So he is driving with the lights and siren like an indy car nut job! We get there and only two other cars beat us to the scene. Two guys there knew me and that it was my house and we all let out a huge sigh of relief as we realize it wasn't my house but the D/W, it doesn't have an address & the apt house address and main ent is on the other block parallel to my hm and the D/W. The victim is DIA so nothing can be dine for him. The investigation was underway.
Detectives there tell me you want to interview your family since we don't want to upset them, Better u talk to them and see if they heard or saw something. So I had already gone straight up to the 2nd flr first thing when we got there. My mom and granny are on the couch with the dogs at their feet watching TV. They got scared at seeing me hm and were worried about that! I explain to them, they didn't have any idea who this guy is, but mom is feeling very bad and can't believe it as granny starts praying for the guy and his family. They had the TV so loud they heard nothing. These houses were built very well not like today, so my mom who hears better than granny says ,  "I thought I heard a car backfire then the dog barked a couple times but I didn't think or hear anything else, so." I asked what time and we had to think what they were watching and what time it may have been. I figured it out told them never to go out, ck the window if someone is at the door, they can't get in as one of two heavy doors with good locks mean anyone would have to be in the open on the porch and could be clearly seen thru the windows. So I tell them again if them don't know them and they don't leave to just call 911. They understand as my grandfather, granny's husband and other cousins and uncles have also been cops in NYC. So the next day I explain more and make them understand they need to be somewhat more alert!
I go downstairs and tell the det's the story, they say ok they got about nothing but the time of the noise/shooting/backfiring car may have been close. Make out a report and send it to the pct. Thx good nite guys everyone becareful. We leave them to their work.
Went back wrote my report had it typed took it home, wasn't far from the task force office where I wked, had them sign it, went back to my ofc, had my Sgt sign it and I did too, slipped it into the basket to be taken by the dept couier via dept mail the next morning. Never heard another word. Bad for the poor victim. A big nothing burger for me but scared the shit out of me until we there. Went back out to wk, just another day on the job.
That was it 14.

Maybe I should try the mic to type. Right now it's finger to screen!!
Aw, gee I wish I'd seen this last night before I faded to black!  Yeah, I remember before cell phones.  What a harrowing rush home.  Im so glad your family was okay!  Your grandma starting to pray right away, that is classic.  Bless her heart.  An example for everyone.  They were lucky to have you, and to remember caution.  Another day on the job can be a real roller coaster ride for first responders.  I'm so grateful for them.  Poor business owner, really should have trusted a safe at the business.  Thanks for your post.
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 25, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
Yes and no. The states that have approved recreational use have been realizing it isn't all they hoped it would be. Costing more money than they take in to enforce it. People driving and walking around stoned causing police interaction. That costs taxpayers money. Then after all the gov't regs and taxes, (they want and get so much they are worse than the mob!) it costs so much people still are buying illegally, it's cheaper. Gov't gets pissed and when they collar the sellers, growers and buyers who go the illegal path they toss the book at them to make an example. Meanwhile that costs more money. They have noticed tourist coming getting high driving causing accidents etc. Plus early studies show people, kids, teens who if it was illegal wouldn't try, it but now it's legal try it. So useage of school age kid and teens, working people are doing it. And they see a reduction of productivity as people are partying more or those who never would have now do.
So I think they are hoping the newness goes away. Oh yeah and people are robbing shippments, the stores etc.
Just not the answer to all their $ problems they thought it would be. We will see much better in a few years as the records the FBI keep for all crime from all city, towns and states run a couple years behind as it's a huge job. So in a couple years look up the FBI-UNIFORM CRIME REPORTS.

The FBI?! Has there ever been a more corrupt, out of control agency? They're the biggest criminals! ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
The FBI?! Has there ever been a more corrupt, out of control agency? They're the biggest criminals! ;D
Arent they the ones who documented (by ommission) that no one died at Sandyhook?
Fourteen

DaveSchrader

Just an FYI, today I was the victim of hacking by what I believe is an underground contingent of Fast Food Illuminati that caused me to trip and drop my Android phone.

I need YOUR help to combat these evil clowns, ginger pitch women and royalty of "Big Fast Food" and show them they cannot keep me from taking selfies and posting photos of my cats to social media.

I will not be silenced, my truth will be told.

I just need $18,362.00 to get a new, secure Android phone, I've been told this is the minimum needed to get back to texting and cyberstalking Donny Osmond.

Please donate to my ComeBuyMeStuffFund page

Together we can take back the power, I MAY need an additional $12,000 for a stabilizing headset with surround sound technology. This is all for you my people.

Give with reckless abandon.

It's what God would want.

DS

Juan

If you were cyberstalking Marie Osmond I’d help you out.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 25, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Just an FYI, today I was the victim of hacking by what I believe is an underground contingent of Fast Food Illuminati that caused me to trip and drop my Android phone.

I need YOUR help to combat these evil clowns, ginger pitch women and royalty of "Big Fast Food" and show them they cannot keep me from taking selfies and posting photos of my cats to social media.

I just need $18,362.00 to get a new, secure Android phone, I've been told this is the minimum needed to get back to texting and cyberstalking Donny Osmond.

Together we can take back the power, I MAY need an additional $12,000 for a stabilizing headset with surround sound technology. This is all for you my people.

DS

These fast food bastards! Have they no conscience!?

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on June 25, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
If you were cyberstalking Marie Osmond I’d help you out.
Adult beverage meet sinus cavity!

DS
So, won't be having Whitley on anytime soon, huh?

Metron2267

DS

So you have personally verified and therefore put no credence in Whitley's claim that his website was hacked and defaced?

???

I wonder how you came to that conclusion and which evidentiary trail(s) led you there?

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
So you have personally verified and therefore put no credence in Whitley's claim that his website was hacked and defaced?

???

I wonder how you came to that conclusion and which evidentiary trail(s) led you there?

What makes you think his post has anything to do with Whitley? I don't see any reference  to that. Or is that your conclusion? Sorry, big fail Metron!

Bart Ell

HOLY SHIT, UNCLE DAVE NEEDS OUR HELP!
GET TO GIVING, PEOPLE!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 25, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
HOLY SHIT, UNCLE DAVE NEEDS OUR HELP!
GET TO GIVING, PEOPLE!

I am starting a GoFundMe campaign so I can raise money to donate to Good Dave. Ms Winnie deserves to be kept in the style to which she would like to become accustomed to!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
I am starting a GoFundMe campaign so I can raise money to donate to Good Dave. Ms Winnie deserves to be kept in the style to which she would like to become accustomed to!

Metron2267

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 25, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
What makes you think his post has anything to do with Whitley?

Which other paranormal personality was recently hacked?

QuoteI don't see any reference  to that.

Of course not, this was focused satire.

QuoteOr is that your conclusion?

Pretty much, yeah.

I mean it was contiguously posted to the lampoon of Whitley right above it. ::)

QuoteSorry, big fail Metron!

Based upon what?

Do illumine us all.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

???

Loosen your underwear, it's social satire.

Go get upset about something important.

DS

Metron2267

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 25, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
Loosen your underwear, it's social satire.

Ahhh...and most timely as well...

;)

QuoteGo get upset about something important.

DS

Like say the Dems' plans to use open borders to flood us with even more illegals they "believe" will vote for them?

I may have to ask Whitley if he can ask our gray insectoid brothers to intercede on all our behalf...that is if they aren't already running the deep state for us... :-\

Dyna-X

DS

Didn't you just get a $700,000 advance on that book you were writing? What's it called again? Contusion? Cumin? Balloning? Something like that. I know it has a picture of a grey eating a Big-Mac on the cover.

Oops! I've said too much already  ;D

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 25, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Adult beverage meet sinus cavity!
So, won't be having Whitley on anytime soon, huh?

I don't see the need to have him back on. He has no new story to share, Ive had him on and over the years we've covered just about every angle we can on it and he contradicts his own story too much for me to give any more time to it.

DS

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 25, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
I don't see the need to have him back on. He has no new story to share, Ive had him on and over the years we've covered just about every angle we can on it and he contradicts his own story too much for me to give any more time to it.

DS

Anne is whispering into his implant not to send you a Christmas card this year.

Metron2267

DS

Funny thing there, "Majestic 12" is right accurate for being nominal "fiction".

As for his contradictions - I'd be interested in hearing which ones are the real stumbling blocks.

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
Anne is whispering into his implant not to send you a Christmas card this year.

Dave may be buying mothballs as we key... ;D ;D ;D

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 25, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Didn't you just get a $700,000 advance on that book you were writing? What's it called again? Contusion? Cumin? Balloning? Something like that. I know it has a picture of a grey eating a Big-Mac on the cover.

Oops! I've said too much already  ;D

The book is called CONSUMING and the money was all donated to my pet project and charity, Gabbers for the Ethical Treatment of Radio Personalities.

We had a fancy party and hired Michael Jackson and Elvis impersonators to bare knuckle fist fight. It was great.

DS

Bluejay

DS
I suppose I can spare some expired McDonald’s coupons...

Bluejay

DS

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bluejay on June 25, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
I suppose I can spare some expired McDonald’s coupons...

If you go during the lunch rush or during the stoner hours, they should probably still accept this. Avoid the counter people that are old-biddy types they check things too well.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 25, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
If you go during the lunch rush or during the stoner hours, they should probably still accept this. Avoid the counter people that are old-biddy types they check things too well.
Good tip!  Thanks!

I may try that during my next Big Mac attack.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 25, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
The book is called CONSUMING and the money was all donated to my pet project and charity, Gabbers for the Ethical Treatment of Radio Personalities.

We had a fancy party and hired Michael Jackson and Elvis impersonators to bare knuckle fist fight. It was great.

DS

Really Dave? Another name war?
You got it!