• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
That's what I have, I can't imagine there wasn't more.
My God...
THIS IS OVER THE TOP EVEN FOR WHAT I COULD IMAGINE THE FAT CUNT SENDA WAS EVEN CAPABLE OF ! I CANNOT BELIEVE ANY HUMAN COULD DO SUCH A THING !
AND THIS IS HIS MOMMY’S (THE SAME MOMMY HE HOPES IS BURNING IN HELL ?) STOLEN CREDIT CARD BEING USED ?
I GUESS I HAD NOT THOUGHT THE FAT RETARD COULD EVEN DO THIS AS IT WOULD EVEN BE BELOW HIM...
I WAS WRONG...

I need to process this...DAMN

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 11:43:23 PM
My God...
THIS IS OVER THE TOP EVEN FOR WHAT I COULD IMAGINE THE FAT CUNT SENDA WAS EVEN CAPABLE OF ! I CANNOT BELIEVE ANY HUMAN COULD DO SUCH A THING !
AND THIS IS HIS MOMMY’S (THE SAME MOMMY HE HOPES IS BURNING IN HELL ?) STOLEN CREDIT CARD BEING USED ?
I GUESS I HAD NOT THOUGHT THE FAT RETARD COULD EVEN DO THIS AS IT WOULD EVEN BE BELOW HIM...
I WAS WRONG...

I do not think I saw the TV he bought Kathy on the list.

I am not sure but what the stories of him offing his mommy might NOT BE TRUE NOW ?

what a SICK PUPPY HE IS !

ONeill

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 11:43:23 PM
My God...
I WAS WRONG...

I don't have the stomach to read that again, but I think in this long post the fat cunt says he's waiting for a new credit card. Remember what that was? He was allowed access to Mommy's account. He was legally obligated to notify the company about Mommy's death and to close it. Instead of that he maxed Mommy's card and later ordered a new one for that account, this time in his own name. That's the card he was waiting for. Fat fucking pile od dog shit.

ONeill

Now Falkie wants Keith to come help Kathy clean before he'll agree to host Midnight in the Desert

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Now Falkie wants Keith to come help Kathy clean before he'll agree to host Midnight in the Desert

Did he seriously put feelers out to Falkie or is this just an ongoing joke? :D

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:52:53 PM
I don't have the stomach to read that again, but I think in this long post the fat cunt says he's waiting for a new credit card. Remember what that was? He was allowed access to Mommy's account. He was legally obligated to notify the company about Mommy's death and to close it. Instead of that he maxed Mommy's card and later ordered a new one for that account, this time in his own name. That's the card he was waiting for. Fat fucking pile od dog shit.

I am sure it is on the list and I missed it.

Redbook was around at this time and a few people posted the links to this. Quite a few people responded saying that it was totally ilegal to use her card after her death even if she said it was ok to do it.

Idiot said "well I did not know that so I will not do it again, besides I plan to pay it off".
well of course he never paid it and I know a few people tried to report him for credit card fraud but nothing ever came of it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
I am sure it is on the list and I missed it.

Redbook was around at this time and a few people posted the links to this. Quite a few people responded saying that it was totally ilegal to use her card after her death even if she said it was ok to do it.

Idiot said "well I did not know that so I will not do it again, besides I plan to pay it off".
well of course he never paid it and I know a few people tried to report him for credit card fraud but nothing ever came of it.

I attempted to report Senda's fraudulent use of the Amex card via their website.  I can summarize that experience by saying with certainty that Amex has little interest in accepting reports of possible fraud.  It seems much more likely that the utility on their website exists to satisfy some sort of insurance or regulatory requirement than as a whistling-blowing tool.

Senda exists on the margins and over time he has found that he is safe there, so long as his fraud is meager enough to avoid tripwire thresholds.  It would make for a fascinating magazine article if one could have a rational conversation with him and learn how he does it.  Eye-opening for liberals; I-told-you-so for conservatives.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2018, 01:50:41 AM
I attempted to report Senda's fraudulent use of the Amex card via their website.  I can summarize that experience by saying with certainty that Amex has little interest in accepting reports of possible fraud.  It seems much more likely that the utility on their website exists to satisfy some sort of insurance or regulatory requirement than as a whistling-blowing tool.

Senda exists on the margins and over time he has found that he is safe there, so long as his fraud is meager enough to avoid tripwire thresholds.  It would make for a fascinating magazine article if one could have a rational conversation with him and learn how he does it.  Eye-opening for liberals; I-told-you-so for conservatives.

Grifting for Dummies

FallenSeraph

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

This is horrible. Damn.

I can't say that enough on this thread these days.

For the record, I was talking about my own money yesterday just in case I confused anyone. I'm still on the payroll for another few months. And my mom is still around. I'm living a dignified spinster life living with her ATM. Today would've been their 48th anniversary. Hard day for her.

Wow, Falkie. I don't have words. Keep that shit to yourself. But he's never been able to do that. Not even literally.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
Shall I come to your place ans show you how to do it?

Would you mind? I'll have the coffee on the go.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
Would you mind? I'll have the coffee on the go.

What's your family custom on reimbursing the travel costs?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on April 25, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
What's your family custom on reimbursing the travel costs?

Well usually, we post a video explaining the 'crises' and ask for a gofundme to be set up; Alternatively we (Or rather I) simply grab my knee and make a strange moaning sound and explain we (Or rather I) need to pay for a new baseball cap, tin of dog food or an important trip to a hotel somewhere to listen to some snake oil salesmen tell me all about aliens and apartments on Mars. When I've collected enough money, I spend it on more shit, and the visitor ends up paying their own travel costs anyway.. Isn't that what everyone does? ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
This is horrible. Damn.

I can't say that enough on this thread these days.

For the record, I was talking about my own money yesterday just in case I confused anyone. I'm still on the payroll for another few months. And my mom is still around. I'm living a dignified spinster life living with her ATM. Today would've been their 48th anniversary. Hard day for her.

Wow, Falkie. I don't have words. Keep that shit to yourself. But he's never been able to do that. Not even literally.

Your Mom has her own personal ATM?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
Shall I come to your place ans show you how to do it?

I'm using YTD downloader to pull the video off YT...Like I've always used. But when it plays back in QGifer, the resolution is terrible.

I haven't changed any settings.

Last night I opened Gifer to try and upload what I'd done so I could post, but the page to do it wasn't there. I was a bit tired so didn't spend too long trying to find it.

The page I'm looking for is the one that has the moving bar as it uploads and then you're presented with a page to give the options what you want to do with the finished Gif..

Yours Confused.  :-\

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

ATM was Falkie's nickname for his dear departed cash cow...err mother.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 12:39:21 AM
Did he seriously put feelers out to Falkie or is this just an ongoing joke? :D
well, all I know is Keith is a businessman and his primary goal is the survival of MITD.
it has been common knowledge “in the industry” for quite some time that horse face is just not cutting it, as demonstrated by loss of terrestrial stations, declining paid listens (get that ?), his inability to provide a service that is competitive in the market...

so, with these valid concerns...
and being aware of George Senda “the Guy from Pittsburgh” and his quality product, his public persona, his ability to learn at a rapid pace and his 1000 plus suscribers and not to leave out his ability to draw a viewership of 11-12 TROLLS, HATERS and MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE whenever he produces (himself...no less) a LIVE YOUTUBE EVENT...

it would be wise of Keith to snap up Falkie (and have him sign a noncompete clause) BEFORE A LARGE CORPORATION beats him to the talent before us all !

those are my thoughts

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
well, all I know is Keith is a businessman and his primary goal is the survival of MITD.
it has been common knowledge “in the industry” for quite some time that horse face is just not cutting it, as demonstrated by loss of terrestrial stations, declining paid listens (get that ?), his inability to provide a service that is competitive in the market...

so, with these valid concerns...
and being aware of George Senda “the Guy from Pittsburgh” and his quality product, his public persona, his ability to learn at a rapid pace and his 1000 plus suscribers and not to leave out his ability to draw a viewership of 11-12 TROLLS, HATERS and MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE whenever he produces (himself...no less) a LIVE YOUTUBE EVENT...

it would be wise of Keith to snap up Falkie (and have him sign a noncompete clause) BEFORE A LARGE CORPORATION beats him to the talent before us all !

those are my thoughts

I think Keith might persuade Senda by providing a couple of virtual girlfriends he can send his recorded MP3 love notes to. He'd of course also make sure Senda had the right of veto to any caller who so much as thinks of taking a counter approach to whatever Senda is yabbering about; With the express agreement that the caller is banned for ever under the clause; "They were a troll, hater, fool, mean spirited" ringing in their ears. I'm sure too the deep and personal friendship and mutual respect with Noory and Bell will swing it.

Bart Ell

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
This is horrible. Damn.

Strange, 4 years ago it was Bart who was considered horrible for attacking the poor fat man who just lost his mommy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
Strange, 4 years ago it was Bart who was considered horrible for attacking the poor fat man who just lost his mommy.

To be fair, Senda is what he's always been: A great actor who can convince the the genuinely good hearted to believe what he says he is. Agreed, if anyone is taken in more than once they're just downright gullible, but he knows he only has to get someone once. If they wise up after that and say "No, fuck off you grifting lying cunt" he'll just come back and say that they're a hater, or been manipulated by other haters etc.. I imagine the more sensitive would actually be upset with that because they'll genuinely be baffled as to what they did wrong to deserve that abuse.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
To be fair, Senda is what he's always been: A great actor who can convince the the genuinely good hearted to believe what he says he is.

To be fair, Senda is what he's always been: A shitty actor. The genuinely good hearted also seem to be the most gullible. They ignore the signs, probably because they don't want to accept that certain people have the shitty gene.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

At The Moment (ATM). Sorry. Spending too much time with my 11-year-old niece and all her acronyms.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
To be fair, Senda is what he's always been: A shitty actor. The genuinely good hearted also seem to be the most gullible. They ignore the signs, probably because they don't want to accept that certain people have the shitty gene.

True. I'll own it. Apologies for any past offenses.

Bart Ell

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

See? I was a hero this entire time! A real life super hero type hero! Wanna make out?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
I think Keith might persuade Senda by providing a couple of virtual girlfriends he can send his recorded MP3 love notes to. He'd of course also make sure Senda had the right of veto to any caller who so much as thinks of taking a counter approach to whatever Senda is yabbering about; With the express agreement that the caller is banned for ever under the clause; "They were a troll, hater, fool, mean spirited" ringing in their ears. I'm sure too the deep and personal friendship and mutual respect with Noory and Bell will swing it.
oh, sorry I did forget that !
I am sure Keith is fully aware George will DEMAND a TROLL FREE ZONE on HIS SHOW !

is there, perhaps, AI now available that can detect and prevent “those undesirables” from even being able to dial the MASTER’s SHOW ?

maybe, Keith could look into that ?
after all it is a small price to pay for such a MORBIDLY OBESE FAT FUCKTARD RETARD !

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
To be fair, Senda is what he's always been: A great actor who can convince the the genuinely good hearted to believe what he says he is. Agreed, if anyone is taken in more than once they're just downright gullible, but he knows he only has to get someone once. If they wise up after that and say "No, fuck off you grifting lying cunt" he'll just come back and say that they're a hater, or been manipulated by other haters etc.. I imagine the more sensitive would actually be upset with that because they'll genuinely be baffled as to what they did wrong to deserve that abuse.
after all, he is a CLASSICALLY TRAINED ACTOR !
(he told us he was !)

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
ditto here...

although, I am trying very very hard to right my past wrongs...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I've been guilty of that in the past. I think I'm a good person and will try to help out (I never give sympathy-waste of emotion) where I can, and once or twice I've had it thrown back in my face, I've felt pretty crap wondering what I've supposed to have done wrong.