• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

jason.callan

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Congrats, Jason!

Another streamer I watch got a $100,000 donation last week.  Hope you see similar results soon!

Thank you so much. One can only hope.

Icy Nothing

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 23, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
Excellent post, thank you! Any idea how much Adam 'makes'  in donations?

He got at least $200 just while I was tuned in.

The point I was trying to make is that Senda is holding himself back.  He can make videos and do the live streams however he sees fit.  But, he's not going to have the financial success that he expects and wants until/unless he produces content that people want to watch.

what if George shit himself silly and is unable to crawl out of his sofa bed ?

there must be a good reason he is not here...
so so close to 3000 pages !

(maybe he is watching Jason Callan’s LIVE stream on YouTube...
AND TAKING NOTES !)

LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 21, 2018, 01:29:19 AM
I googled "colostomy bag."  I'm really hoping that is it.  But truth be told, I'm not 100% certain.  8)

Top right! Look up! ;)

it is a REAL SHAME
George is not promoting HIS thread during this MOMENTOUS OCCASION...

guess Jason feels sorry for him...
he mentioned Falkie’s thread on Bellgab during his LIVE (AND REALLY ENTERTAINING) YOUTUBE EVENT !
(still hopeful George is watching AND TAKING NOTES...)

LOL

Quote from: damon on March 24, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubz7PG8rGsk
LOL
what if “The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)” thread flips to 3000 pages with a photo of a REAL YOUTUBE STAR ?

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
LOL
what if “The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)” thread flips to 3000 pages with a photo of a REAL YOUTUBE STAR ?

That would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubz7PG8rGsk

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 24, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
He got at least $200 just while I was tuned in.

The point I was trying to make is that Senda is holding himself back.  He can make videos and do the live streams however he sees fit.  But, he's not going to have the financial success that he expects and wants until/unless he produces content that people want to watch.

Senda only does it for all the wrong reasons so he will never make money. This guy gives great advice, none of which Senda will ever follow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTmsBjLgZtk

A very informative video, Rally...not that Senda will listen to a word of it.  The Guy in vid is from Crane, MO.  My in-laws had a small farm just outside Crane in the mid 90's.  Small world. 

whoozit

One page away!  I can hardly contain myself! I am tingling with anticipation!  This could be the acme of my life.  What does getting married and having kids have on 3000 pages of Falkie?  First kisses and personal triumphs pale in comparison.

Darth Vader

George when you join the 3000 club, do you want some milf breast milk

whoozit

Please refrain from cheapening or running down the 3000th page of this thread.  There is nothing that you can do that compare with George’s feats. The tingles tickle.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 12:51:00 AM
it is a REAL SHAME
George is not promoting HIS thread during this MOMENTOUS OCCASION...

guess Jason feels sorry for him...
he mentioned Falkie’s thread on Bellgab during his LIVE (AND REALLY ENTERTAINING) YOUTUBE EVENT !
(still hopeful George is watching AND TAKING NOTES...)

LOL
It's a shame that George hates the Amish

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on March 24, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
One page away!  I can hardly contain myself! I am tingling with anticipation!  This could be the acme of my life.  What does getting married and having kids have on 3000 pages of Falkie?  First kisses and personal triumphs pale in comparison.

George should post to put it over the top!

Darth Vader

Quote from: whoozit on March 24, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
Please refrain from cheapening or running down the 3000th page of this thread.  There is nothing that you can do that George has not already done.  The tingles tickle.
Ok