• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

bateman

I've always enjoyed Future Theater. One of my favorites on DMRN.

HopHey

I like the show that comes on after it.  The ghost stories. I'm not into UFOs but I love everything else paranormal. A couple of weeks ago it was storming at night and the ghost story show came on.  It was the perfect setting to lay in bed listening to ghost stories during a thunder storm. I loved it. Granted, I fell asleep after about 10 mins of the show but that's because I get up at 5 am for work lol.

HopHey

Quote from: nbirnes on June 11, 2015, 06:47:04 PM

LOL, yeah, if a woman is in a bad mood she's pms'ing.  It's just lovely. When my husband is moody I tell him he's PMS'ing lol.

onan

Quote from: HopHey on June 11, 2015, 06:48:39 PM
LOL, yeah, if a woman is in a bad mood she's pms'ing.  It's just lovely. When my husband is moody I tell him he's PMS'ing lol.

When I'm pissy, my wife beats the shit out of me.

nbirnes

Quote from: zeebo on June 11, 2015, 06:37:06 PM
Nancy actually I haven't had the chance to listen to your show yet, but fwiw you seem like a pretty good sport.

Thanks, Squirrel named zeebo. Keep watching the perimeter.

chefist

chefist

Quote from: bateman on June 11, 2015, 06:56:54 PM
Some people pay good money for that.

yup! content on these sites are much more limited!

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on June 11, 2015, 06:56:54 PM
Some people pay good money for that.

Sometimes you just crack me up man .. lol.

HopHey

wr250

Quote from: nbirnes on June 11, 2015, 07:03:17 PM
Does anyone know the movie-or-tv this comes from?
no clue. a ginger is slang for a redhead. my mothers side of my family are all gingers, except her and i.

HopHey

All I know about it is that I think it originates in the UK so maybe a British TV show or movie?
Ginger on Gilligan's Island was also a redhead but I'm sure the term has been around longer than that show.

that would be Chanty Binx.  8)

nbirnes

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 11, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
that would be Chanty Binx.  8)

Wow! I thought it was Charlize Theron. She was great in "Young Adult."

Asking a question on Bellgab is always fun. Nothing is too obscure. Nothing.

Catsmile

Doesn't want anyone to know they are female, because guys are creepy sometimes.
Proceeds to tell everyone they are female anyway.
::)

MY EYES ARE UP HERE!

zeebo

Quote from: zeebo on June 11, 2015, 06:27:41 PM
Just fyi it's a lightly-moderated forum and there are a few posters who seem to never have advanced past adolescence in how they relate to females.  When and if they annoy you, check out the Ignore List feature in your profile.

Well that was quick.

Catsmile

Quote from: zeebo on June 11, 2015, 08:28:27 PM
Well that was quick.

Seem some posters have never advanced into adolescence, and still live in their mothers basement. Where they pretend to be a Jedi squirrel, and only have mothers prudish values. Where she won't allow her widdle baby to become a dirty grown up, or consort with such gutter trash that floats around the internet. She only allows her little baby to listen to Dave Noron, because he runs a G rated show. Oh how he does whine though.   :'(

If only I could be so enlightened as the White Knight Jedi squirrel, with the ladies. I could miss the point, and assume it was a naughty post; because thats the only conclusion his immature Jedi mind can conjure up. Instead of seeing a G rated post and pic.

zeebo

I'm here for fun, not flame wars, so will not take the bait.  Oh I'm tempted, but, nah I'll just let your posts speak for themselves.  Cheers.

Catsmile

Quote from: zeebo on June 11, 2015, 09:43:20 PM
I'm here for fun, not flame wars, so will not take the bait.  Oh I'm tempted, but, nah I'll just let your posts speak for themselves.  Cheers.

Please let them speak for themselves. It's clear you're projecting your adolescence. Twisting it so that I'm baiting, or trying to start a flame war in an attempt to save face is... weak.

Please enlighten me how my above post was so adolescent to women.
Cheers. Stick in the mud.. er Mister Fun. 

Quote from: nbirnes on June 11, 2015, 07:44:10 PM
Wow! I thought it was Charlize Theron. She was great in "Young Adult."

Asking a question on Bellgab is always fun. Nothing is too obscure. Nothing.

thank you. pleased to have been of service.
as for this threads recent tiff, i recommend a read of The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir. a book that has had an ongoing impact on feminist philosophy (The Vatican placed it on its List of Prohibited Books). PDF-
https://nashvillefeministart.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/1949_simone-de-beauvoir-the-second-sex.pdf
..... and a review of various translations - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/30/books/review/Gray-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

;D

zeebo

Quote from: Catsmile on June 11, 2015, 10:31:24 PM
Please let them speak for themselves. It's clear you're projecting your adolescence. Twisting it so that I'm baiting, or trying to start a flame war in an attempt to save face is... weak.

Please enlighten me how my above post was so adolescent to women.
Cheers. Stick in the mud.. er Mister Fun.

Jeez relax.  The poster in question had complained how guys on forums turn everything sexual.  You walked right into it with your post IMHO.  I thought it was ironic so commented.  In any case it's no big deal, I was half-joking anyway.  Don't know why it caused the blowback but whatever, peace.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HopHey on June 11, 2015, 05:57:33 PM
Thank you.  Now just forget the fact that I stated my gender on this forum lol.  I prefer to be anonymous and non gender specific in forums such as these. Too many creeps in the world for me to announce who I am and what gender I am.

Are you hot?