• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Career Opportunity For Art Bell

Started by anunnaki, July 11, 2016, 02:53:40 AM

I_Speculate

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 11, 2016, 08:53:02 AM
True. During an anatomy lecture I attended in college the professor brought in buckets containing internal organs for demonstration. One of the buckets contained the lungs of a heavy smoker. It was stadium seating in a large lecture hall and I was sitting in one of the last seats at the top. When the professor held up the lungs for view I could immediately smell it. Smelled like an ashtray. I couldn't believe how strong the stench was from so far away.

What you probably smelled was formaldehyde ; which i imagine the lungs would have been immersed in to preserve the tissue.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2016, 12:49:30 PM
That was a fairly long time ago.  Tell me, have you listened to Art during the last ten years?

Has he been on?

Taco Bell

Didn't know my middle school D.A.R.E. officer was on bellgab.

Quote from: anunnaki on July 11, 2016, 01:38:05 PM
Typical Liberal response-"If you don't like the message, make personal attacks against the Messenger". (You're probably a smoker)
Your defense of Art's "attempts to quit" is Lame. With his money, he could have checked himself into a Rehab for a few weeks or longer- and don't say he had a show to do, because he had 2 years off the air.
I'm not a smoker and I'm definitely not a Liberal.

Laurakinch

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 11, 2016, 03:54:32 PM
What you probably smelled was formaldehyde ; which i imagine the lungs would have been immersed in to preserve the tissue.

Uh no. Formaldehyde doesn't smell anything like cigarettes. I worked with cadavers in anatomy lab so I know.