• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 11, 2019, 08:02:28 PM
Yep. I think Knapp is really good when doing true crime, especially  Mafia, shows, but won't listen to his UFO/paranormal shows anymore.  He buys into anything and everything he's told with UFO guests, never questions or challenges anything.  The last time that Elizonda clown was on with him, Knapp let him babble on and on without saying anything.  He's even worse with Paulides, the biggest conman in the C2C rotation.

I wish Ian would do an update on the DB Cooper story, he had some really good guests on that topic in the past.
Yes, Knapp is good with "old Vegas" and Mafia stories. He knows the history and connections and add stuff to the interview and takes good callers who have info or connections. With UFO he is now just let's him go and throw some 'skinwalker ranch' stuff out sometimes.

DB Cooper never gets old and Ian should do an update, especially after that "tv special" and claims the FBI suspended investigation into the case a few years back. I'm headed up to those neck of the woods later this month and always think about that case on the plane. Haha. 

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2019, 08:07:53 PM
Yes, Knapp is good with "old Vegas" and Mafia stories. He knows the history and connections and add stuff to the interview and takes good callers who have info or connections. With UFO he is now just let's him go and throw some 'skinwalker ranch' stuff out sometimes.

DB Cooper never gets old and Ian should do an update, especially after that "tv special" and claims the FBI suspended investigation into the case a few years back. I'm headed up to those neck of the woods later this month and always think about that case on the plane. Haha.

I'm a big DB Cooper fan.  Always up for some updates.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 11, 2019, 08:02:28 PM
Yep. I think Knapp is really good when doing true crime, especially  Mafia, shows, but won't listen to his UFO/paranormal shows anymore.  He buys into anything and everything he's told with UFO guests, never questions or challenges anything.  The last time that Elizonda clown was on with him, Knapp let him babble on and on without saying anything.  He's even worse with Paulides, the biggest conman in the C2C rotation.

So Uncle Duke is not interested in unraveling secrets with Paulides?   

Morgus

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2019, 08:26:29 PM
I'm a big DB Cooper fan.  Always up for some updates.
How about the guy who thought he was a horse that Ian had as a guest several times?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on May 11, 2019, 09:54:28 PM
How about the guy who thought he was a horse that Ian had as a guest several times?

So your theory is "DB Cooper" is Jason the Horse!? No wonder the FBI could never find him. I suspect he also used Paulides to 'disappear' from the National Forest post bail-out before starting a new life/cover in the pasrure. Allas, as a horse he thought the cash was oats  in a feed bag and so ate most of it. Why most not recovered.

Uncle Duke

Lilith

Do I need updates?   Well, if you insist.  ;D

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 11, 2019, 10:21:07 PM
Pics?  How was Grampa Georgio?

He should have a lottery and let one Coast listener be a guest at an event.  Pay a dollar to enter and all proceeds go to a charitable cause.

Dateline

Yes, I am a weary traveler, and I post among Gabbers.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2019, 11:09:17 PM
Good Evening Mr. Syrett.   :)
You mean Dateline?  I thought Groyper was said to be Syrett?

Quote from: Dateline on May 11, 2019, 10:54:44 PM
He should have a lottery and let one Coast listener be a guest at an event.  Pay a dollar to enter and all proceeds go to a charitable cause.
Nice idea.  The Coaster could be the one who picks out the ladies he lets #metoo him.  Or, they could be an usher.  Maybe the new-mother-hater would allow more mothers to come, even if they are breast-feeding, if there were ushers to help usher out fussing babies and their mother temporarily.

Sergeant Snoory's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Kidnostad3

Glue factory? 

Jojo

The c2cam typo is fixed.  That means Noory is not the host tonight.

BellHop

Quote from: 14 on May 12, 2019, 10:52:44 PM
3,000 Pages!
Crazy. This is what started all of BellGab. Glad to be here for this tremendous occasion.

Lilith

Quote from: BellHop on May 12, 2019, 10:55:25 PM
Crazy. This is what started all of BellGab. Glad to be here for this tremendous occasion.

#MeToo

albrecht

Quote from: BellHop on May 12, 2019, 10:55:25 PM
#quickening #hegetsit 

Jojo

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2019, 11:09:29 PM
Good Evening Mr. Syrett.  :)
Do any of Groyper's posts coincide with Syrett's work shift...  or is Groyper conspicuously absent?  Hmmm.  I don't have time to check.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2019, 11:13:19 PM
Respect for this guy intensifying.
Syrett is good. The mild-mannered Canadian has grown on me. He also will take controversial callers- and guests. I'm waiting for the anti free speech folks in The Great White North to take him off air, or worse, like the Spaceman ("View From Space" who got summarily kicked off air after an interesting, but controversial, show and then died from a "quick acting cancer" soon after according to the few reports I was able to find.

Lilith

Quote from: 14 on May 12, 2019, 11:24:09 PM
Do any of Groyper's posts coincide with Syrett's work shift...  or is Groyper conspicuously absent?  Hmmm.  I don't have time to check.

The Groyper, has, indeed, been absent all day.