• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Indian Phone Bank Scammers

Started by Lord Grantham, February 28, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

Lord Grantham

I've found these recently. It's people fucking with scam artist telemarketers in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=698Rm2FV6ik

FF to 12:00 where the scammer tells us how he really feels.

"Blbbbb blbbbbbb blub, let me have fermented apple juice, I guess"

Uncle Duke

I have a friend who lives for these calls, he really messes with scammers.  Best ever was him faking suicide with a blank gun.

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 28, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRbUhhQmZs

Ha. That is awesome. I used to mess with the 419ers years ago via email, getting them to go to Western Unions, waste their time, sending them fake copies of Wire Xfers documents, arranging to meet their "colleagues" to give over the money, etc. Some of them had pretty good networks with local in our cities (I guess migrants/relatives) actually but are easily fooled going after the money.

This guy did some epic ones:
http://www.419eater.com/

I like to mess with the scammers who pretend to be calling from Microsoft about a security problem with my computer (I have a Mac).  I make them repeat everything until they start sighing and grinding their teeth, then I put them on hold for a few minutes while I "start up my computer." When I pick up again I say, whether it’s a man or woman, “All set, but before we start I was just wondering if you’re wearing underwear.” They usually hang up immediately, although one guy actually scolded me for not taking the situation seriously.

Lord Grantham

This one's nuts. He starts talking shop with this scammer and the scammer tells him about his buddy doing ten years for fraud and how he soaked some guy for a quarter million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goEmg63xmLc&t=627s

pate

pate

It is funny as hell when he gets to the "John Wayne Gay" part!

ROFL!

One of these shitheels calls me this morning, tells me they're from Microsoft and have been getting error messages sent from my computer.  I tell them great, thanks for calling me, this must have something to do with my computer running badly.  Moron hangs up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 07, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
One of these shitheels calls me this morning, tells me they're from Microsoft and have been getting error messages sent from my computer.  I tell them great, thanks for calling me, this must have something to do with my computer running badly.  Moron hangs up.

I used to string them along until I finally said, Oh, you're getting messages from my Windows computer?! That's really weird cuz I'm on an Apple Mac. Silence. Deer in headlights. Sometimes they'd ask if anyone else in the home had a computer but when I said no the same thing. They didn't know what to do or say and so would usually hang up but they'd still keep calling. Then I'd do the same thing but release a litany of profanity afterward. Eventually they stopped calling me.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
I used to string them along until I finally said, Oh, you're getting messages from my Windows computer?! That's really weird cuz I'm on an Apple Mac. Silence. Deer in headlights. Sometimes they'd ask if anyone else in the home had a computer but when I said no the same thing. They didn't know what to do or say and so would usually hang up but they'd still keep calling. Then I'd do the same thing but release a litany of profanity afterward. Eventually they stopped calling me.

I usually just hang up, but once in awhile I'm in the mood to mess around with them.  Once I ended up talking to the guy for 15 or 20 minutes, he said he was originally from Singapore, now living in Dubai doing this job, and wanted to know about what jobs there might be in Calif, what they paid, what food, apartments, etc cost, if there were girls to date.  He sounded pretty miserable.

There is a local morning radio drive show that has a daily segment ''Dicking With Telemarketers'' where the guy records them and strings them along, pretending to be a whacked out old man, making more and more outrageous comments until they finally hang up.  107.7 around 8am...

zeebo

Somewhere there's a gabcast where Eddie Dean I believe messed with these guys using the "George Noory soundboard".  Hearing the guy try to deal with random Nooryisms was a crack-up. 

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
Somewhere there's a gabcast where Eddie Dean I believe messed with these guys using the "George Noory soundboard".  Hearing the guy try to deal with random Nooryisms was a crack-up.
Classhic.  ;D

"That's true!"