• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Did I SAY that you claimed Eisenhower founded the CIA?

No.

In fact I posted supportive data indicating it predated his Presidency.

Stop with the bullshit strawman crap!

How did I manage to intuit your freemasonry background, garsh wotta surprise!

I included that for the benefit of MD. MD. who  I mention further on in the post.  Go back and read it. The only fraternal organizations I belong to are the Elks and the American Legion but no doubt in your mind they too are dens of satanists.

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

was this accurate?
I recall that article but I sorta of call BS. Even if one believes in the various schools of psychiatry and psychology (why would a "science" have so many wildly different methods, ideas, schools, types of accreditation, changing definitions, etc) any legitimate doctor in either of the many disciplines, if they are professional and honest, admit that you need to actual interview, often many times, and even give certain physical tests, a person to give a valid psychological assessment and even more so a psychiatric assessment. I think the article was just an easy write for a guy who wanted an easy paycheck for a magazine, that while having some interesting articles sometimes, that is dying subscription-wise and is trying to milk the remaining Leftist subscribers for all they can, while they can.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
I'm a registered independent.  I have criticized Republicans many times on these boards and I just recently reiterated my belief that the two party system sucks and that I would like to see a viable third party emerge.  George H.W. Bush is not BEALZABUB and you are talking through your ass again.

I think it’s just that to your establishment ears everything sounds like shit...and no, he wasn’t Bealzabub; he just worshiped him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
Why did you go on about Bush's "1000 Points of Light" speech that he made 01/20/1990" when I was clearly referring to his "New World Order" Speech of 09/11/1990.  You are obviously confusing the two.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_points_of_light

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics )

There could thousands of people who were stake holders and could have had some involvement in standing up the CIA.   Wikipedia says it was Harry Truman that "founded" the CIA. I defy you to show me something authoritative that says  Eisenhower founded the FBI. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_S._Truman

As often happens when those of you who have never heard a conspiracy theory you didn't like, when they are challenged you wallpaper the board with totally subjective claptrap and then declare victory.   I'll leave your Luciferian conspiracy and other such theories for God to sort out because only he knows and you and MD. MD. are sappy emotional basket cases who are incapable of objective analysis.

^^^^^^

Thinks Bush was a great president but I’m incapable of objective analysis. ;D

ItsOver

"Prosecutors Effectively Accuse Trump of Defrauding Voters."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/08/us/politics/trump-mueller-cohen-manafort.html

LOL. Gee, I'm shocked and surprised.  Politicians don't routinely lie and "defraud" voters?  What next, an article on sleazy used car dealers?  Thank goodness Willie was a saint!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
I included that for the benefit of MD. MD. who  I mention further on in the post.  Go back and read it.

I'm not carrying water for the Dr. but he made his point as to the overall dangers of the military industrial complex and the birth of the CIA.

Lordy, I'll bet the gang in Bluffdale, Utah are having lotsa laughs reading Bellgrab! ::)

QuoteThe only fraternal organizations I belong to are the Elks and the American Legion but no doubt in your mind they too are dens of satanists.

Here, let me check, oops...it's another strawman!

Short form answer is I do not find either organization to Satanic per se, however there is lot of interesting history to read here:

http://occult-world.com/secret-societies/elks-benevolent-and-protective-order-of-elks/

The B.P.O.E. was founded in 1868 in New York as a drinking club, but later broadened into a fraternal, charitable, and service organization. It is open to male U.S. citizens over 21, of whom some 1,500,000 were Elks in 1994.

The founders were a group of actors who rented a room first on 14th Street and then on the Bowery, where they could drink in peace of a Sabbath evening. Members carried a cork; failure to do so meant having to buy a round of drinks. Their leader, the aggressive American nationalism of modern Elks notwithstanding, was an English actor called Charles Algemon S. Vivian. It seems likely that he borrowed at least some of the paraphernalia of the Elks from the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffalo.

When the organization changed from the Jolly Corks to the B.P.O.E., it borrowed a certain amount from the Masons, including aprons and such terms as “Tyler” for the guardian of a lodge, and “Lodge of Sorrow” (a funeral service for a dead Elk). It also established a governmental structure “Following the general plan of our Federal government,” dividing the organization into Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches.

Membership was for many years limited to “white male citizens of the United States, not under twenty-one years of age, who believe in the existence of God” and who are not “directly or indirectly a member of or in any way connected or affiliated with the Communist party, or who believe in the overthrow of our Government by force.” As long as election to a lodge was still carried out by the old blackball system, entrance to the B.P.O.E. remained subject to these requirements regardless of legislation and public outcry to the contrary, but in 1989 the Grand Lodge changed the rules so that a simple two-thirds majority vote in favor of a candidate was sufficient to ensure admission.

The oath that follows includes secrecy (not revealing “the confidential matters of the Order”), obedience to the Elks’ rules, a promise to uphold the Constitution of the United States, never to reveal the name of anyone who has received help from the lodge, and so forth. It is also forbidden to use membership of the lodge for business purposes, or to introduce politics or religion into the lodge meetings. “If I break this oath, may I wander through the world forsaken; may I be pointed out as a being bereft of decency and manhood, unfit to hold communion with true and upright men. And may God help me, and keep me steadfast in this my solemn and binding obligation in the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks in the United States of America. Amen.”

The official Christian reaction to all this varies with the sect. The Catholics leave it up to individual conscience, while some Lutheran and other sects specifically proscribe membership.

The problem with adopting any masonic rituals is YOU really have no way to gauge what the intent of the leaders is in cribbing this symbolism.

The onion skin analogy holds.

The outer layers of Freemasonry are just the same. You have to get to about the 32nd degree to really have a clue what the agenda is. Read up on the killing of Hiram Abriff and what that means within the Masonic vows and oaths.

The American Legion seems to have nothing but positive veterans based agendas, both Girls and Boys State are fantastic business and leadership programs that can be seen as feeders to DECA and other accredited university-based business leadership programs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Legion

Programs
At the state level, The American Legion is organized into "departments", which run annual civic training events for high school juniors called Boys State. Two members from each Boys State are selected for Boys Nation. The American Legion Auxiliary runs Girls State and Girls Nation. In addition to Boys State, The American Legion features numerous programs including American Legion Baseball, Scouting, Oratorical Contests, Junior Shooting Sports, Youth Alumni, Sons of the American Legion, American Legion Riders, and Scholarships at every level of the organization.

I shall take you at your word that you're not a freemason, but I shall caution you again as I have many times that the Bush family ARE enmeshed with the globalist freemason agenda.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/ignored-legacy-george-hw-bush-war-crimes-racism-obstruction-justice

He made a dishonest case for war. Thirteen years before George W. Bush liedabout weapons of mass destruction to justify his invasion and occupation of Iraq, his father made his own set of false claims to justify the aerial bombardment of that same country. The first Gulf War, as an investigation by journalist Joshua Holland concluded, “was sold on a mountain of war propaganda.”

For a start, Bush told the American public that Iraq had invaded Kuwait “without provocation or warning.” What he omitted to mention was that the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, April Glaspie, had given an effective green light to Saddam Hussein, telling him in July 1990, a week before his invasion, “[W]e have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.”

Then there is the fabrication of intelligence. Bush deployed U.S. troops to the Gulf in August 1990 and claimed that he was doing so in order “to assist the Saudi Arabian Government in the defense of its homeland.” As Scott Peterson wrote in the Christian Science Monitor in 2002, “Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated … that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key U.S. oil supplier.”

Yet when reporter Jean Heller of the St. Petersburg Times acquired her own commercial satellite images of the Saudi border, she found no signs of Iraqi forces; only an empty desert. “It was a pretty serious fib,” Heller told Peterson, adding: “That [Iraqi buildup] was the whole justification for Bush sending troops in there, and it just didn’t exist.”

He escalated the racist war on drugs. In September 1989, in a televised addressto the nation from the Oval Office, Bush held up a bag of crack cocaine, which he said had been “seized a few days ago in a park across the street from the White House . … It could easily have been heroin or PCP.”

Yet a Washington Post investigation later that month revealed that federal agents had “lured” the drug dealer to Lafayette Park so that they could make an “undercover crack buy in a park better known for its location across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House than for illegal drug activity” (the dealer didn’t know where the White House was and even asked the agents for directions). Bush cynically used this prop â€" the bag of crack â€" to call for a $1.5 billion increase in spending on the drug war, declaiming: “We need more prisons, more jails, more courts, more prosecutors.”

The result? “Millions of Americans were incarcerated, hundreds of billions of dollars wasted, and hundreds of thousands of human beings allowed to die of AIDS â€" all in the name of a ‘war on drugs’ that did nothing to reduce drug abuse,” pointed out Ethan Nadelmann, founder of the Drug Policy Alliance, in 2014. Bush, he argued, “put ideology and politics above science and health.” Today, even leading Republicans, such as Chris Christie and Rand Paul, agree that the war on drugs, ramped up by Bush during his four years in the White House, has been a dismal and racist failure.

chefist

I'm glad Donna Noory made it out of the "group home" after Trump won. I'm rooting for her/him.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
I think it’s just that to your establishment ears everything sounds like shit...and no, he wasn’t Bealzabub; he just worshiped him.

You said it best about Kid - strictly by the book or something to that effect.

Yes I am slamming him for being incurious. Then again I rarely take anything at face value and obviously there are those for whom ferreting out uncomfortable truths is not palatable.

I say again, that kind of willful incuriosity is how we end up saddled with:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
I'm not carrying water for the Dr. but he made his point as to the overall dangers of the military industrial complex and the birth of the CIA.

Lordy, I'll bet the gang in Bluffdale, Utah are having lotsa laughs reading Bellgrab! ::)

Here, let me check, oops...it's another strawman!

Short form answer is I do not find either organization to Satanic per se, however there is lot of interesting history to read here:

http://occult-world.com/secret-societies/elks-benevolent-and-protective-order-of-elks/

The B.P.O.E. was founded in 1868 in New York as a drinking club, but later broadened into a fraternal, charitable, and service organization. It is open to male U.S. citizens over 21, of whom some 1,500,000 were Elks in 1994.

The founders were a group of actors who rented a room first on 14th Street and then on the Bowery, where they could drink in peace of a Sabbath evening. Members carried a cork; failure to do so meant having to buy a round of drinks. Their leader, the aggressive American nationalism of modern Elks notwithstanding, was an English actor called Charles Algemon S. Vivian. It seems likely that he borrowed at least some of the paraphernalia of the Elks from the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffalo.

When the organization changed from the Jolly Corks to the B.P.O.E., it borrowed a certain amount from the Masons, including aprons and such terms as “Tyler” for the guardian of a lodge, and “Lodge of Sorrow” (a funeral service for a dead Elk). It also established a governmental structure “Following the general plan of our Federal government,” dividing the organization into Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches.

Membership was for many years limited to “white male citizens of the United States, not under twenty-one years of age, who believe in the existence of God” and who are not “directly or indirectly a member of or in any way connected or affiliated with the Communist party, or who believe in the overthrow of our Government by force.” As long as election to a lodge was still carried out by the old blackball system, entrance to the B.P.O.E. remained subject to these requirements regardless of legislation and public outcry to the contrary, but in 1989 the Grand Lodge changed the rules so that a simple two-thirds majority vote in favor of a candidate was sufficient to ensure admission.

The oath that follows includes secrecy (not revealing “the confidential matters of the Order”), obedience to the Elks’ rules, a promise to uphold the Constitution of the United States, never to reveal the name of anyone who has received help from the lodge, and so forth. It is also forbidden to use membership of the lodge for business purposes, or to introduce politics or religion into the lodge meetings. “If I break this oath, may I wander through the world forsaken; may I be pointed out as a being bereft of decency and manhood, unfit to hold communion with true and upright men. And may God help me, and keep me steadfast in this my solemn and binding obligation in the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks in the United States of America. Amen.”

The official Christian reaction to all this varies with the sect. The Catholics leave it up to individual conscience, while some Lutheran and other sects specifically proscribe membership.

The problem with adopting any masonic rituals is YOU really have no way to gauge what the intent of the leaders is in cribbing this symbolism.

The onion skin analogy holds.

The outer layers of Freemasonry are just the same. You have to get to about the 32nd degree to really have a clue what the agenda is. Read up on the killing of Hiram Abriff and what that means within the Masonic vows and oaths.

The American Legion seems to have nothing but positive veterans based agendas, both Girls and Boys State are fantastic business and leadership programs that can be seen as feeders to DECA and other accredited university-based business leadership programs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Legion

Programs
At the state level, The American Legion is organized into "departments", which run annual civic training events for high school juniors called Boys State. Two members from each Boys State are selected for Boys Nation. The American Legion Auxiliary runs Girls State and Girls Nation. In addition to Boys State, The American Legion features numerous programs including American Legion Baseball, Scouting, Oratorical Contests, Junior Shooting Sports, Youth Alumni, Sons of the American Legion, American Legion Riders, and Scholarships at every level of the organization.

I shall take you at your word that you're not a freemason, but I shall caution you again as I have many times that the Bush family ARE enmeshed with the globalist freemason agenda.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/ignored-legacy-george-hw-bush-war-crimes-racism-obstruction-justice

He made a dishonest case for war. Thirteen years before George W. Bush liedabout weapons of mass destruction to justify his invasion and occupation of Iraq, his father made his own set of false claims to justify the aerial bombardment of that same country. The first Gulf War, as an investigation by journalist Joshua Holland concluded, “was sold on a mountain of war propaganda.”

For a start, Bush told the American public that Iraq had invaded Kuwait “without provocation or warning.” What he omitted to mention was that the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, April Glaspie, had given an effective green light to Saddam Hussein, telling him in July 1990, a week before his invasion, “[W]e have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.”

Then there is the fabrication of intelligence. Bush deployed U.S. troops to the Gulf in August 1990 and claimed that he was doing so in order “to assist the Saudi Arabian Government in the defense of its homeland.” As Scott Peterson wrote in the Christian Science Monitor in 2002, “Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated … that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key U.S. oil supplier.”

Yet when reporter Jean Heller of the St. Petersburg Times acquired her own commercial satellite images of the Saudi border, she found no signs of Iraqi forces; only an empty desert. “It was a pretty serious fib,” Heller told Peterson, adding: “That [Iraqi buildup] was the whole justification for Bush sending troops in there, and it just didn’t exist.”

He escalated the racist war on drugs. In September 1989, in a televised addressto the nation from the Oval Office, Bush held up a bag of crack cocaine, which he said had been “seized a few days ago in a park across the street from the White House . … It could easily have been heroin or PCP.”

Yet a Washington Post investigation later that month revealed that federal agents had “lured” the drug dealer to Lafayette Park so that they could make an “undercover crack buy in a park better known for its location across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House than for illegal drug activity” (the dealer didn’t know where the White House was and even asked the agents for directions). Bush cynically used this prop â€" the bag of crack â€" to call for a $1.5 billion increase in spending on the drug war, declaiming: “We need more prisons, more jails, more courts, more prosecutors.”

The result? “Millions of Americans were incarcerated, hundreds of billions of dollars wasted, and hundreds of thousands of human beings allowed to die of AIDS â€" all in the name of a ‘war on drugs’ that did nothing to reduce drug abuse,” pointed out Ethan Nadelmann, founder of the Drug Policy Alliance, in 2014. Bush, he argued, “put ideology and politics above science and health.” Today, even leading Republicans, such as Chris Christie and Rand Paul, agree that the war on drugs, ramped up by Bush during his four years in the White House, has been a dismal and racist failure.

Good luck! This establishment pinhead can’t even acknowledge the obvious influence of the Rockefellers and the CFR over the Bush family.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Good luck! This establishment pinhead can’t even acknowledge the obvious influence of the Rockefellers and the CFR over the Bush family.

Look, I get it, I really do.

To skip through the geopolitical life of America without traveling back to the "Creature From Jekyll Island' as at least a first good look at how the Banksters took away our national economic sovereignty is a travesty of self-deception.

:(

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/66499.The_Creature_from_Jekyll_Island

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
by G. Edward Griffin
4.28  ·   Rating details ·  3,536 ratings  ·  416 reviews
The quintessential treatise on economics. Cussed and discussed by all from notable politicians to academicians to laypersons. Do you want to know the truth about money? Creature from Jekyll Island will give you the answers to these, and other, questions: Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes. Creature from Jekyll Island Reads like a detective story which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Creature from Jekyll Island is a "must read." Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again or a banker.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 09, 2018, 09:32:19 PM
Lol if only Tootsie could ever be so lucky. She’ll only get a brief mention in the obits after going completely psycho on some poor cop trying to tell her to move the 1990 caprice classic she’s living in because it’s in a no parking zone I reckon.

There's a positive to internet psychosis. It makes me feel less crazy by comparison.

Metron2267

...used someone else's social security # to apply for:

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

He's pretty deplorable. Antifa want a national holiday to celebrate him.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
...used someone else's social security # to apply for:

It's like the old commercial says. Don't leave the group home without it.

chefist

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 10, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
"Look, son; a cliche!" Your race card is revoked.  ::)

He's used that several dozens of times...