• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
You know what? You convinced me. He was a great man who deserved everything he got. ::) ::)

Good.  Now you can catch up on the Jeff Rense shows you've missed. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:46:23 PM
Good.  Now you can catch up on the Jeff Rense shows you've missed.

At least it would be more enlightening than listening to a gloablist nationalist who doesn’t know what the fuck but he’s rooting for his team, goddamnit! ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
At least it would be more enlightening than listening to a gloablist nationalist who doesn’t know what the fuck but he’s rooting for his team, goddamnit! ;D

I do believe that was a hissy fit. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
Well, sure! Ike was military intel all the way. He founded the post-war intel community and then warned us about it when it started going rogue. Remember? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

So was Douglas MacArthur and I think he was a dick.  I could name others.

Who are your heroes?  No, really.  I'm interested. 

ZaZa

‘Dumb as a rock’ & ‘lazy as hell’: Trump destroys Rex Tillerson in tweet praising Pompeo.
https://www.rt.com/usa/445900-trump-destroys-tillerson-tweet-pompeo/

“Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him,” Trump tweeted on Friday.
“His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough.
He was lazy as hell.”

Wonder how soon Trump will be shitting on Pompeo.
Pompeo... sounds like a Gay Night Club name.
POMPEO Gay Night Club.

ZaZa

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I have chosen one of the truly great business leaders of the world, Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, to be Secretary of State.

3:43 AM - Dec 13, 2016

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
I do believe that was a hissy fit.

Yes, you’re having a hissy fit over GHW Bush, the guy who implemented NAFTA and started shipping our jobs to Mexico and China. You have some strange heroes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 10:45:18 PM
So was Douglas MacArthur and I think he was a dick.  I could name others.

Who are your heroes?  No, really.  I'm interested.

Why was he a dick to you? Was it because he saw communism as an evil ideology and genuinely wanted to defeat it?

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 08, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exh1ACnl9Jw
Thanks Starr for posting this video link.
I love seeing France burning. Maybe they will get that faggot nigger fucker Macron out of office.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
Thanks for bringing up the subject of football Nuck.

FEAR THE GOAT, FEAR THE BOAT

https://youtu.be/EdGBE8luP-0

Good one.

Growing up this made me want to join.

https://youtu.be/8cxq089KMRA

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
Why was he a dick to you? Was it because he saw communism as an evil ideology and genuinely wanted to defeat it?

Everyone saw that communism is an evil ideology but after the success of the Inchon landing MacArthur pushed U.S troops right up to the Chineese border which the Joint Chiefs had recommended against and Truman had told him not to do.   He outran his logistics train and when the CHICOMS sent a screaming hoard across the border to oppose what they saw as a direct threat to their regime, as was feared by those with cooler heads, he wanted to use nuclear weapons.  The troops were then forced to conduct a fighting retreat from the Yalu river badly outnumbered and undersupplied which they amazingly pulled off by maintaining combat discipline and the heroic acts of many.  MacArthur was responsible for thousands of unecessary casualties and ultimately the war ending in stalemate.   MacArthur was a preening egotist who the troops labeled Dugout Doug before he and his family were evacuated from Philippines leaving them to endure the Bataan Death March and years of captivity which many did not survive.  Eisenhower famously quipped that he had studied dramatics under MacArthur.  There is much more to be said on the subject of MacArthur but I’ll leave it at that.

OBTW, Eisenhour had nothing to do with setting up the CIA.  That was done by Harry Truman in 1947 or 1948 with the stroke of a pen and without the formal consent of Congress.  I’m writing this from memory so feel free to check the accuracy of my statements which obviously is something you are not in the habit of doing. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Everyone saw that communism is an evil ideology but after the success of the Inchon landing MacArthur pushed U.S troops right up to the Chineese border which the Joint Chiefs had recommended against and Truman had told him not to do.   He outran his logistics train and when the CHICOMS sent a screaming hoard across the border to oppose what they saw as a direct threat to their regime, as was feared by those with cooler heads, he wanted to use nuclear weapons.  The troops were then forced to conduct a fighting retreat from the Yalu river badly outnumbered and undersupplied which they pulled off by maintaining combat discipline and the heroic acts of many.  MacArthur was responsible for thousands of unecessary casualties and ultimately the war ending in stalemate.   MacArthur was a preening egotist who the troops labeled Dugout Doug before he and his family were evacuated from Philippines leaving them to endure the Bataan Death March and years of captivity which many did not survive.  Eisenhower famously quipped that he had studied dramatics under MacArthur.  There is much more to be said on the subject of MacArthur but I’ll leave it at that.

OBTW, Eisenhour had nothing to do with setting up the CIA.  That was done by Harry Truman in 1947 or 1948 with the stroke of a pen and without the formal consent of Congress.  I’m writing this from memory so feel free to check the accuracy of my statements which obviously is something you are not in the habit of doing.

Maybe he was just all fucked up over why we didn’t back the pro-capitalist faction and instead let them become a major communist country. Was it part of some greater plan?! ???

Kidnostad3

Look, my posting of the Go Navy, Beat Army silliness that goes on before the Army-Navy Game on both sides was intended to introduce some lightness.  I am not an Academy grad.  I was commissioned from the ranks and I took delight in talking about Academy ring knockers and nose pickers over wardroom tables many times while in the Navy.  Like my post, it was good natured ribbing and not meant to quell serious discussion.  Nucky gave me the perfect opportunity to assert my partesenship vis-a-vis the game, which I hope most would agree that I come by honestly, when he posted the Lucy/Charley Brown thing.  Some folks sorely need to lighten' the fuck up.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
Maybe he was just all fucked up over why we didn’t back the pro-capitalist faction and instead let them become a major communist country. Was it part of some greater plan?! ???

He being?

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
Look, my posting of the Go Navy, Beat Army silliness that goes on before the Army-Navy Game on both sides was intended to introduce some lightness.  I am not an Academy grad.  I was commissioned from the ranks and I took delight in talking about Academy ring knockers and nose pickers over wardroom tables many times while in the Navy.  Like my post, it was good natured ribbing and not meant to quell serious discussion.  Nucky gave me the perfect opportunity to assert my partesenship vis-a-vis the game, which I hope most would agree that I come by honestly, when he posted the Lucy/Charley Brown thing.  Some folks sorely need to lighten' the fuck up.

APLLY THAT ADVISE TO YOURSELF FIRST... OK ??

Gd5150

Awe demokkkrat lemming meme wallpaper 27.0. Engage scroll, warp 9. Ok tooter/analkid/schlubs, next..

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Awe demokkkrat lemming meme wallpaper 27.0. Engage scroll, warp 9. Ok tooter/analkid/schlubs, next..

LOL. 

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 08, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I know you seem to simply repost lame memes you find somewhere (at least find clever ones) but....have you even seen the movie? Milton wins, in way, though they still can't get his drink order correctly on the beach.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
"Boogeymen."   Apt description and point taken.

Some boogeymen are real. Take Hillary (please), for example.