• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
Again, zero evidence but it must be so cuz you say. Talk about delusional!  ::) ;D

You know how you and Gd the train spotter kept posting 'Any day now' In your posts? Remember? And how me and others said we expected it to take a while because there's probably a lot to look into? Remember?

That day is today..  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:35:12 AM
You know how you and Gd the train spotter kept posting 'Any day now' In your posts? Remember? And how me and others said we expected it to take a while because there's probably a lot to look into? Remember?

That day is today..  ;D

Enjoy your false victory, pud. It will be short lived.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:35:12 AM

That day is today..  ;D

Lick it. Rim it. Real slow. MD I'm going to take to Long John Silvers! :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:37:02 AM
Enjoy your false victory, pud. It will be short lived.  ;)

George Popadopolous has admitted to lying to the FBI. And is co-operating... You know there's mileage in that because Trump Jr has retweeted a radio host as saying he was only small fry!  Look at that shiny thing, not this one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Lick it. Rim it. Real slow. MD I'm going to take to Long John Silvers! :)

You're going to take a hamburger to Long John Silvers?!  ???

I suppose that's the only date you could get.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
George Popadopolous has admitted to lying to the FBI. And is co-operating... You know there's mileage in that because Trump Jr has retweeted a radio host as saying he was only small fry!  Look at that shiny thing, not this one.

Still waiting for the Trump/Russia collusion thing.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

Don't forget the Laptop. The data is all over the net. That's why Hillary cancelled her plans to run for mayor of NYC and cut a deal with the Saudi's to extend her daughters life over the 2 BILLION she lost in the failed election bid. That data will be made available at the right time and the DNC will fold up on this nonsense quietly--probably after another false flag to divert attention from that fact--then the wall will get built! There is simply no way the DNC isn't going to do what it's told. They are trapped.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Still waiting for the Trump/Russia collusion thing.  ::)

Hey, a week ago you were adamant there'd be no charges at all. But you know Mueller...keeps you guessing.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:47:15 AM
Don't forget the Laptop. The data is all over the net. That's why Hillary cancelled her plans to run for mayor of NYC and cut a deal with the Saudi's to extend her daughters life over the 2 BILLION she lost in the failed election bid. That data will be made available at the right time and the DNC will fold up on this nonsense quietly--probably after another false flag to divert attention from that fact--then the wall will get built! There is simply no way the DNC isn't going to do what it's told. They are trapped.

But Hillary!! Do you think you'll hear Flynn chanting 'Lock her up' from his cell?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

But Hilary!! Do you think you'll hear Flynn chanting 'Lock her up' from his cell?  ???

No, because Flynn didn't break any laws. He broke rules.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:52:19 AM
No, because Flynn didn't break any laws. He broke rules.

Is that what you know or what you think you know? You've chatted with Mueller eh Bethany?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

Hey, a week ago you were adamant there'd be no charges at all. But you know Mueller...keeps you guessing.  ;D

Regarding Trump there still aren't. Mueller's not keeping anyone guessing. We all know he's corrupt and implicated in the Clinton/Podesta deals with Russia.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

Is that what you know or what you think you know? You've chatted with Mueller eh Bethany?

It's what I know. He was a private citizen at the time. His lie by omission was a no-no only in the RNC's rule book before accepting the position, and breaking a club rule doesn't get you thrown into the Klink. What do Lara's farts smell like?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:46:34 AM
You're going to take a hamburger to Long John Silvers?!  ???

I suppose that's the only date you could get.  :D

This from a man whose dates all have cloven hooves and tails.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 30, 2017, 09:56:09 AM
This from a man whose dates all have cloven hooves and tails.

And you're a big poopy head!  :P

Calling you juvenile is an insult to young people.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
Regarding Trump there still aren't. Mueller's not keeping anyone guessing. We all know he's corrupt and implicated in the Clinton/Podesta deals with Russia.

Not Trump, YET.  And Fox told you Mueller is corrupt yeah? You know that because...?

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 03:33:23 AM
You and Kidnostad3 are my PO-SESSIONS!!!

Easy BLM, You don't want to trigger for nothing right?  Oh, wait.  You do. 

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Easy BLM, You don't want to trigger for nothing right?  Oh, wait.  You do.

You asshole! Quote the Mammy shit! Get back at me!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:55:23 AM
It's what I know. He was a private citizen at the time. His lie by omission was a no-no only in the RNC's rule book before accepting the position, and breaking a club rule doesn't get you thrown into the Klink. What do Lara's farts smell like?

Doesn't matter if he was a private citizen or not. He didn't reveal his associations (and money he got from both) with Turkey and Russia on his security clearance application. Trump was advised not to appoint him because he was vulnerable to blackmail but still appointed him to being NSA. And only fired him when the WP revealed Flynn was compromised. Then Pence lied and said he never knew! Over a week after Flynn resigned/was fired!

Gd5150

After 18 months of illegal wiretaps, and an investigation based on manufactured evidence, todays the day! The day that Robert Mueller and his team of 16 demokkkrat prosecutors can prove us all wrong and finally lay the proof on the table! Proof that President Donald J Trump stole the election by colluding with Russia to rig the election.

As the 1st major indictment is announced, clearly the prosecutor is going to throw everything at the accused not only hoping for confession so the prosecutors don’t have to prove their case, but also so they can use these incriminating charges to insnare bigger fish including the President himself. So expect big grandiose charges like “consirporacy against the United States of America”.

So today’s the day. The day we’ve all been waiting for. The day 18mo of MSM foreplay have build up to. Collusion. Election rigging. Stolen election. Hillary will be president, finally! It’s orgasm time! Ready?

And......................a guy who was campaign manager for a whole 8 weeks is charged with hiding money in offshore accounts 4 years before he worked for the Trump campaign. Just like Apple, and Google, and Facebook, and Amazon do.

Yep, that’s it. That’s the blockbuster. Ok lemmings, it’s orgasm time! Oh whoops, looks like they orgasmed prematurely again.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 10:02:08 AM
Doesn't matter if he was a private citizen or not. He didn't reveal his associations (and money he got from both) with Turkey and Russia on his security clearance application. Trump was advised not to appoint him because he was vulnerable to blackmail but still appointed him to being NSA. And only fired him when the WP revealed Flynn was compromised. Then Pence lied and said he never knew! Over a week after Flynn resigned/was fired!

That's not a broken law. It's a broken rule and tradition. Cabinet level background checks are not a legal mandate because a Presidential Cabinet is an option a President exercises, not apart of the actual Government. It's just a sewing circle, nothing more.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:13:53 AM
I'm a Gun for Hire btw! I'll work for any political party if you pay my price! :)  I don't get out of bed for less than a Million, and that's a small job. High end hotel, Cadillac Car Service, the finest meals, Playboy Bunny, and private plane mandatory for any job and that's gratis from you.  I'm arrogant and don't respect any authority, but I put asses in seats! A meat-eater; pure. You'll deal with it, because nobody else does what I do.

Hmmm.  That is an interesting proposition.  How much to off yourself?

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 10:09:01 AM
Hmmm.  That is an interesting proposition.  How much to off yourself?

"Ken Lay" money! :)

paladin1991

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:17:28 AM
The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 
More
JUST IN: Manafort becomes first person to be charged in Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation http://hill.cm/hgzJgdn

It's all in the articulation.  Any high school debate student can tell you that.  Let's see if there is a conviction.  THEN, let's see if there are any real penalties attached.  Jail time?  Fines?  Or is Manafort just a really bad boy and will have to accept a stern talkin to. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
Being indited is bullshit nothing btw. Being charged is a little more serious but doesn't mean anything until CONVICTION, and the evidence doesn't exist to get one!

I can't believe faggypants is actually right about something.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:34:11 AM
Charged just means a Prosecutor convinced (and by convinced I mean just got them to agree to bring it to court) a District Attorney that there was enough POTENTIAL evidence to take a look at it in court! It's the Good Ole Boy system so if the Prosecutor knows the D.A. or they are from the same political party it's super easy to CHARGE anyone. It doesn't mean shit though! And if they can't get a conviction it all goes away, which is what will happen.
I'm afraid that faggypants is right.  It's all just 'popped smoke' on the political battle front.  The Dems are a criminal institution and will do anything and everything to keep Trump from moving fwd.   

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
I'm afraid that faggypants is right.  It's all just 'popped smoke' on the political battle front.  The Dems are a criminal institution and will do anything and everything to keep Trump from moving fwd.

Damn straight! And it's not a tactical fall-back. It's a route!

paladin1991

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 07:43:53 AM
Conspiracy against the United States
Conspiracy to launder money
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
False and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements
False statements
Seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

Its going to be fun watching you all turn blue in the face defending guys who took millions in foreign money and didn't disclose it.
Manafort and Gates are probably the dirtiest players in the game, just let them go.

'Add' charges are just fluff to the original charges.  The original charges are the meat of the matter.  Let's just see how long they will drag this out until all charges are dismissed.