• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:12:37 PM
Dietrich presents his cult follower Ramona Halitha Henry?  And bitches about her questioning her citizenship?

MY guess is he will moan and groan about not influencing his favorite Judith Eggart.  Who seems to be rejecting him.
Yeah, ddd's popularity is waning so much I'm sure he wished he had accepted that Steven Outrim's (imaginary) offer of a million dollars to have sex with him.

Gunner65

Then accuses Americans of worshiping Russians and Israel?  "Raw racism" WTF?

Gunner65

"NIGGA , NIGGA, NIGGA" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:23:18 PM
Then accuses Americans of worshiping Russians and Israel?  "Raw racism" WTF?
Don't you see, those draft dodging college students during the vietnam war who are now sociology professors, in light of the fact that their peers came home damaged or not at all from the war, teach their students that the war and America itself is immoral to assuage any guilt of not serving and deflect any accusation of cowardice or shirking their duty.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a lying, manipulative piece of shit!  He is also a person who FAILED USMC basic training and was given an ELS!

Gunner65

His associations with liars and others in the UFO/Conspiracy clique are now coming back to bite his ass!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:35:50 PM
Dietrich is a lying, manipulative piece of shit!  He is also a person who FAILED USMC basic training and was given an ELS!
Did he even receive an AA from san francisco community college or whatever it was?

Pelayo

I support reparations for slavery. I think all those muslim countries that sold Americans black african slaves should pay the ancestors of those slaves reparations.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 17, 2019, 08:39:05 PM
Did he even receive an AA from san francisco community college or whatever it was?
NO!  Records show that he enlisted in Oakland, Ca and was released in San Fran!  His parents moved in 1987 to San Fran

Gunner65

The question is why did Dietrich attempt to join the USMC.

Gunner65

And why did he fail in the last phase of training?

Pelayo

That old C-word nancy pelosi? AOC is 29, and legally old enough to fuck. Preferably for you ddd, in the butt.  Without vaseline. Doo-doo is far more natural and an aphrodisiac for you as a lube.
w

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:47:12 PM
And why did he fail in the last phase of training?
Probably because he was a little bitch and complained everything was too hard.

Gunner65

I believe he secretly wanted to claim racism and failed.  And to falsly  claim he was a US Marine to enhance his credibility  He failed, and has spent the past three years "reinventing himself" by using defamation and slander.  He FAILED

Pelayo

Oh shut up about manufacturing ddd. You've never done an honest days work or research. Any reportage from your filthy lips is worthless.

a

Gunner65

Dietrich is quite comfortable in his place ...

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:55:08 PM
I believe he secretly wanted to claim racism and failed.  And to falsly  claim he was a US Marine to enhance his credibility  He failed, and has spent the past three years "reinventing himself" by using defamation and slander.  He FAILED
I personally think ddd's mommy always told him what a "special" little boy he was and he believed her. He therefore thought he never had to do any real work or give anything extra. Well, that may just get you by, but you'll never rise to the top with that attitude. But in ddds warped mind, instead of the fact that he was lazy and cut corners, he blames the fact he is not where he thinks he should be on white racism.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you want to end that veil of tears, it is relatively simple. Just light an M-80 and swallow it. That should do the trick. Everyone would be happy after that.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 17, 2019, 08:45:45 PM
The question is why did Dietrich attempt to join the USMC.
I have some theories...LOL.
The Air Force was rejected since it reminded him of the horrors of napalm being dropped on his Viet Cong buddies and almost on him.
The Navy was rejected because he was afraid of getting raped on a ferry by seamen ( pun ).
He chose the Marine Corps after watching the recruiting video which does not reveal the horrors he will experience once he gets to boot camp. His recruiter likely told him to get his body into shape and prepare his mind for the hell that is to come but DD being the arrogant know it all chose to ignore that advice.

Gunner65

DIETRICH HOSTS DAMN CASUAL LIVESTREAM

Not sure what that means...but it seems to match the photo of this ball-jointed doll titled: "Damn Casual"

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386605949245093199/

Gunner65

Barney says he has been "reading" Henry Makow....but then switches to attacking Trump, Barr, etc.  Says he has been doing landscaping and "building a shed"  -  What happened to his full-time IT job?

And visited a new local BAR with his parents on a Friday night!

Gunner65

Dietrich now says his father was "Stripped of a Warrant Officer rank" due to several failed marriages!!!  WOW!  That added to the old lie his father was a CPO (E-7) with over 30 years in the Navy!   

His father served from 1941-1965 (24 years) and retired a Petty Officer 1st Class (E-6)

Maybe a US Navy veteran can explain how an E-7 can become a Warrant Officer....be DEMOTED and retire at E-6!!

Lilith

Hi Gunner!  :-*

I'm tuned in for now, but don't know how long my ears can take DDD...

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 06:14:48 PM
Hi Gunner!  :-*

I'm tuned in for now, but don't know how long my ears can take DDD...
Hi Brig!  Me too!  My guess is he will go off the rails in an hour or so.  I can't seem to listen more than 2 hours anymore (and that is getting to be a challenge).  Honestly his voice makes me feel ill - especially in this heat!