• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The list of avatars that are shown when updating/creating profile

Started by bellNwhistle, October 24, 2015, 05:38:32 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on October 28, 2015, 08:33:09 AM
I don't understand what you're saying "that's right" to.  That you can take from whatever avatar is listed?

i was just messing around.  i was probably feeling lazy at the time i posted that.  i get a little drained, if you know what i mean.

i didn't know the server stored avatar option was allowing the selection of avatars uploaded by other users.  i thought it was only allowing the selection of default avatars that came with the forum software.  it's been fixed.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 28, 2015, 12:17:49 PM
I like SciFi's firebreathing Tuna.
SciFi's current identity is interesting.  I'm sure the Russian Association of Putin True Unrelenting Romance for Endearing Dolphins (RAPTURED) is appreciative.

lonevoice

Quote from: ItsOver on October 28, 2015, 01:12:43 PM
SciFi's current identity is interesting.  I'm sure the Russian Association of Putin True Tuna Unrelenting Romance for Endearing Dolphins (RAPTURED) is appreciative.

FIFY

nbirnes

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2015, 01:19:12 PM
Damn straight, Skippy. Everyone needs an Elvira avatar on Halloween day

I also like the idea of everyone using their formal school photos for a day. It would be fun to see what some of you looked like when you were having a great hair day. Or not. Maybe not.

lonevoice

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 01:28:22 PM
I also like the idea of everyone using their formal school photos for a day. It would be fun to see what some of you looked like when you were having a great hair day. Or not. Maybe not.
That would be scary enough for Halloween.  Some people are probably still rocking the same hair they had in their senior pictures.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: MV on October 28, 2015, 12:19:44 PM
i was just messing around.  i was probably feeling lazy at the time i posted that.  i get a little drained, if you know what i mean.

i didn't know the server stored avatar option was allowing the selection of avatars uploaded by other users.  i thought it was only allowing the selection of default avatars that came with the forum software.  it's been fixed.

Thanks. :) I wasn't trying to be snarky..  I appreciate the answer. Have a great one!