• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Session Timeouts?!

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 04, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
I piss on your fart.
I take both you cream puffs, slice and dice you and feed the pigs!

Jojo

Quote from: pate on November 06, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
It might not be too late.  The first step in purchasing any Apple product is to pee on it.  This does two things, it establishes your ownership of the equipment and symbolically establishes you as the dominant party in the user/AI relationship.  It sounds like your crApple product is rebelling against your God-given authority over it, this could have been avoided if you had peed on it immediately after purchasing it.  I recommend you pee on the offensive object;  it may be too late though it will either 1. submit and obey you from now on or 2. cease to function.  At this point, it seems that either option would be fine, really.  It isn't working right as it is so if it becomes useless garbage then really the state of affairs hasn't changed.  IF peeing on it causes it to "straighten up and fly right" then it is a win.

Somethymes it is the simple solutions that people don't think of first that are the best solutions.

Good Luck!

You know, that keyboard actually does resemble a puppy piddle pad.  Not his fault.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
Tootsie reported you to the FBI.  Or you need to switch to the poor man’s 4-ball.
It's illegal to be stubborn?

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on November 06, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
Still superior to Ellgab.com

And you were a suck-up there too.   Hail, BJ queen of the internet. ::)
Who knew? ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 07, 2018, 01:12:01 AM
And you were a suck-up there too.   Hail, BJ queen of the internet. ::)
Who knew? ;D

Ya know I was willing to give it a friendly shot too, but control freaks are odious. Still, Bart's crib = Bart's rulz.

Thanks for sticking with the original also, your posts are patriot critical. :)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
The forum has reached a new low.
Not until you set it on fire...

Jackstar

I ain't got nuthin' to do with that burnin' poo thing, mang. I draw the line somewhere's before that.

Dr. MD MD

Weirdly, this still happens occassionally but it’s always a different thread.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
I ain't got nuthin' to do with that burnin' poo thing, mang. I draw the line somewhere's before that.
That may be a fact.  I don't recall seeing you in willy's burning poo thread.  I still can't believe I went there, but I did offer suggestions for better living.  That justifies the visit, yes of course.