• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on May 26, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
These pretzels are making ME thirsty.

No, its These PRETZELS are making me thirsty.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on May 25, 2016, 11:14:53 PM
if his paypal dispute is victorious, then you should actually send the money to me and let him send the laptop to you.

thanks in advance.

You got it MV .. no worries Bud, either way.. I know diapers are expensive.

I'll break my 'rule' of not PMing George .. and ask him to sell it to me.. Like you want(ed) Art's fax machine, this laptop is now part of the legend..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2016, 09:39:24 PM
You got it MV .. no worries Bud, either way.. I know diapers are expensive.

I'll break my 'rule' of not PMing George .. and ask him to sell it to me.. Like you want(ed) Art's fax machine, this laptop is now part of the legend..

I have two old laptops I can send him. Top of the line at the time. $1600 for one of them. It was a Sony Vaio, oooh, fancy. I pulled out the hard drives though because I could use the fans or magnets or whatever they are from them.

Let me know whom to send them to.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 26, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
These pretzels are making ME thirsty.

Why would JERRY be invited?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 09:44:54 PM
bateman likes it salty.

HIYO!

What is it, like afternoon where you are?

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 09:44:15 PM
Why would JERRY be invited?

Which reminds me ...

When are you going to host a GabCast?  We NEEDS it, we do!

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 09:47:02 PM
Which reminds me ...

When are you going to host a GabCast?  We NEEDS it, we do!

I don't think I was qualified from a technical perspective.

MV giveth and MV taketh away.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 09:49:54 PM
Look what I have to work with.

I dunno jaz, you always seemed pretty smart to me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 09:49:04 PM
I don't think I was qualified from a technical perspective.

MV giveth and MV taketh away.

I liked that bellphiles show you did. It was really good and I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass. Although... if you want me to

bateman

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 09:49:54 PM
Look what I have to work with.

Yes, you've shown me many times.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 25, 2016, 01:59:07 AM
I offered to buy the laptop as-is for what he paid including shipping. 

He told me to go fuck myself.

I think he's faking this computer problem to con people out money - MV for the cost and others for the "repairs."

LOL ..you too .. know the TRUE value of that computer.. maybe George should auction it off on eBay..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2016, 10:09:33 PM
LOL ..you too .. know the TRUE value of that computer.. maybe George should auction it off on eBay..

All three of you are insane. A computer that was used to make a website? Allrighty then.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 10:18:45 PM
All three of you are insane. A computer that was used to make a website? Allrighty then.

Nope. Brig is getting that one.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 26, 2016, 09:53:59 PM
Yes, you've shown me many times.

I backed slowly into that one slightly bent over.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 10:18:45 PM

I don't think that was literally the computer that was used to forge BellGab. Now that computer may be worth something. Although there is some morbid curiosity to own an item that have been inside the hovel.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 09:53:57 PM
I liked that bellphiles show you did. It was really good and I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass. Although... if you want me to

Smoke is always appreciated. We still do the show bi-weekly. Less Art more TV talk. Can't get my Art up at the moment.

MR. Spock

Thank you everyone for your support.  I hoped that you enjoyed the show with falkie aka the sendamonster.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2016, 02:04:52 AM
When I told him I was jealous that he had a Special Edition MV Laptop, he said something like, maybe he could have MV sign it, and sell it to me for 4 or five times what he paid for it.  Unless Senda deleted or edited the posts, it should be in the Fortress thread somewhere.

At the Bank  we received loan requests from people that own and operate a small business that are also thier passion.. They get themselves into financial difficulties.. and  end up getting mad at the Bank because their business isn't credit worthy.. and we don't share thier passion .While I admire their passion . I offen think, when they go storming off.. if they just got any minimum wage job they'd be in better off, with more time to pursue thier passion. The time Gerorge puts in  trying to game and work the system and others  is his passion.. Many don't see his passion. I kind of admire it, even though it's all screwed up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 10:24:04 PM
I don't think that was literally the computer that was used to forge BellGab. Now that computer may be worth something. Although there is some morbid curiosity to own an item that have been inside the hovel.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 26, 2016, 10:31:02 PM
Thank you everyone for your support.  I hoped that you enjoyed the show with falkie aka the sendamonster.

It's good that you finally admitted that you're a fucking liar.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 10:47:08 PM
Sometime in the future at brig's house.

I promise to do a GabbingNow Unboxing video that day!  ;D