• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 03:14:07 AM
Is there a counter argument in there somewhere, pointing out where any of it is wrong?

Dude, I get that you're nostalgic for the 80s but we're not going back to that. Too many have woken since.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 03:21:47 AM
Yeah, just like California after the idiot here poisoned the waters and destroyed the party. 

Egg on my face?  I predicted Trump would screw things up so bad the Rs would become a permanent minority party.  Now you're agreeing with me.  Funny how people always come around, then claim they knew it all along.

How you get that I'm agreeing with you is evidence you've lost it. That's all you got, the Terminator.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 03:14:48 AM
It took you a day and a half to come up with that after I said the same of you?

Well, contrary to what the Canadians say about me here I do have a life and wasn't here. I'm not hanging on all your posts. Now I'll just be scrolling past them or ridiculing them when I see fit.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

PB's ovaries are just aching for some deep state dick again! Why not just try to get Pelosi to throw on a strap-on?! ;D

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Up All Night on December 13, 2017, 01:03:34 AM
That's very likey. But right now the Left are drinking their "koolaid", and think that (Democratic) Happy Days Are Here Again. They'll crow until the next D has sex allegations brought against them.

You do realize that perverts come from across the lines of party affiliation...

Dennis Hastert, longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House, serial child molester, convicted felon, is in trouble again.

http://nypost.com/2017/12/12/ex-speaker-hastert-barred-from-being-left-alone-with-minors/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Up All Night on November 08, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
The DNC is starving for ANY Good News that can be spinned as "Look...we're not dying, we're coming back!!!"

Grasping at straws.

The Alabama Special Election is around the corner.  ;D

Heh heh.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 03:48:35 AM
You do realize that perverts come from across the lines of party affiliation...

Dennis Hastert, longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House, serial child molester, convicted felon, is in trouble again.

http://nypost.com/2017/12/12/ex-speaker-hastert-barred-from-being-left-alone-with-minors/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

Sex perverts are not exclusive to one party though I don't really believe Moore was a sex pervert or pedophile just very old-fashioned.  If Moore was real pedophile, the victims would have been prepubescent and he would still be doing it. Who knew that a mild-mannered looking man like Hastert was a degenerate?  It sure surprised me but I have no doubts about him now.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 03:31:31 AM
Well, contrary to what the Canadians say about me here I do have a life and wasn't here. I'm not hanging on all your posts. Now I'll just be scrolling past them or ridiculing them when I see fit.  ;)

You'd better start listening to us.  Trump is taking your Republican party down the path to extinction and making your country the laughing stock of the world. Virginia went blue last month. Alabama elected its first Democrat in 25 years.  Trump and the cult of Trumpism are headed for the ash heap of history and you're too stupid to see it. But don't worry, you can always sit in your parents' basement and get your "news" from Alex Jones and ignore the real world.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 13, 2017, 05:04:03 AM
I don't really believe Moore was a sex pervert or pedophile just very old-fashioned.  If Moore was real pedophile, the victims would have been prepubescent and he would still be doing it.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 04:40:31 AM
Heh heh.

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 08:18:16 AM
Trump is taking your Republican party down the path to extinction and making your country the laughing stock of the world. Virginia went blue last month. Alabama elected its first Democrat in 25 years.  Trump and the cult of Trumpism are headed for the ash heap of history and you're too stupid to see it. But don't worry, you can always sit in your parents' basement and get your "news" from Alex Jones and ignore the real world.

Roy Moore was monolithically attacked attacked every day in every MSM news cycle and late nite and daytime shows for what seemed like months.

That will be impossible to do to a host of 'R' candidates and incumbents for the upcoming 2018 elections.

President Trump did not put his *full* weight behind Roy Moore, to the point of having rallies for him in Alabama.

For the 2018 elections, you can be sure that the President will in attendance at many rallies for key elections.

But... the MSM will be having a massive echo chamber circle jerk today, about not only the defeat of Roy Moore, but about the presumed fall of the entire Republican Party.... But that's simply not going to happen. To base those predictions on this highly unusual Senate race is absurd. But... the Dems will party like it's 1999.....

I feel like I'm Chevy Chase and the Liberals are Jane Curtin on the set of Weekend Update.

They go first, predicting the gloom and doom for all things Republican, and their irrational exuberance for the 'return' of the Democratic Party.

Then I respond: "Jane, you ignorant slut!!...."

PaulAtreides

You'd better start listening to us.  Trump is taking your Republican party down the path to extinction and making your country the laughing stock of the world. Virginia went blue last month. Alabama elected its first Democrat in 25 years.  Trump and the cult of Trumpism are headed for the ash heap of history and you're too stupid to see it. But don't worry, you can always sit in your parents' basement and get your "news" from Alex Jones and ignore the real world.

Any profiling effort surrounding MD MD would no doubt sugggest that he is an undereducated, underemployed low knowledge cop wannabe who lives with a relative (probably mother, in the basement) and considers the lottery his ticket to a bright future.  Sort of your typical Trump voter.  Unfortunately there is indeed a great economic divide in this country and unfortunately for MD MD he is, and shall remain, on the wrong side of it.  It's really a shame that the short bus curriculum does not include critical thinking.

Dr. MD MD

How about you eat shit and die instead? We'll never take orders from Canada! Do you hear me?!! NEVER!!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 08:40:24 AM
Any profiling effort surrounding MD MD would no doubt sugggest that he is an undereducated, underemployed low knowledge cop wannabe who lives with a relative (probably mother, in the basement) and considers the lottery his ticket to a bright future.  Sort of your typical Trump voter.  Unfortunately there is indeed a great economic divide in this country and unfortunately for MD MD he is, and shall remain, on the wrong side of it.  It's really a shame that the short bus curriculum does not include critical thinking.

Do you ever have anything besides insults, faggot? EVER?! IT"S WEAK! LIKE YOU!! ;D

Lord Grantham

Guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of chuckle-fuck didn't sway over enough voters. 

Spy

Well said.

ItsOver

Quote from: Up All Night on December 13, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
...I feel like I'm Chevy Chase and the Liberals are Jane Curtin on the set of Weekend Update.

They go first, predicting the gloom and doom for all things Republican, and their irrational exuberance for the 'return' of the Democratic Party.

Then I respond: "Jane, you ignorant slut!!...."
Heh, heh, heh, Aykroyd and Curtin at their finest.

http://youtu.be/c91XUyg9iWM

Spy

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

Guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of chuckle-fuck didn't sway over enough voters.

He was hoping his horsemanship (he's torturing that poor horse) would make him look like a big man instead of the little girl chasing pedophile he is.

Dr. MD MD

That the Dems can view a minor victory like this as some sort of coup shows how deep they sank. If the people of Alabama are stupid enough to vote for a bunch of gaslighting assholes like you then maybe they really are the dumb hicks you guys are always saying they are.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Unfortunately there is indeed a great economic divide in this country and unfortunately for MD MD he is, and shall remain, on the wrong side of it.

This one sentence crystalizes how the left views poverty and shows how they really feel about it. Empathetic? No, silly! It's just another wedge issue for them to keep the nation divided while they get rich. Thanks for the demo, faggot! It was beautiful!  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

The hatred the loser left carries is so great! Even when the lemmings win they still act like pathetic losers. A truly uninspiring group of whiners. And they wonder why the doers in this country ignore them. Those who can’t, are the left.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:24:22 AM
This one sentence crystalizes how the left views poverty and shows how they really feel about it. Empathetic? No, silly! It's just another wedge issue for them to keep the nation divided while they get rich. Thanks for the demo, faggot! It was beautiful!  ;D

I find that those who constantly imply they have a lot of money and others don’t,  aside from being colossal assholes, very often don’t have a pot to piss in.  If you did, why would you be living any where near St Louis,  one of the two most crime infested cities in the country.  (The other is Ft. Lauderdale.)

Spy

Quote from: Up All Night on December 13, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
Roy Moore was monolithically attacked attacked every day in every MSM news cycle and late nite and daytime shows for what seemed like months.

Normal people tend to have that reaction to pedophiles.

Gd5150

It’s official, Infowars is reporting Omarosa is resigning. Well now it’s time Trump take PB’s advice, and resign. This baby is over. Let’s make like the left and kill ourselves.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
How about you eat shit and die instead? We'll never take orders from Canada! Do you hear me?!! NEVER!!!  ;D
I hope you didn't injure your brain stem coming up with that response.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:22:03 AM
DERP! ;D
It appears you did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 11:46:17 AM
Normal people tend to have that reaction to pedophiles.

Which is why people should hate the Democrats.  ;)