• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich begins with an incest-laced foul rant against whites/southerners

Lilith

I'm thinking that camera sound people are hearing on Douglas' audio, might be a notification sound on his phone, that his mic is picking up.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 09:07:55 PM
I'm thinking that camera sound people are hearing on Douglas' audio, might be a notification sound on his phone, that his mic is picking up.
Interesting.....

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 09:07:43 PM
Dietrich begins with an incest-laced foul rant against whites/southerners

Hopefully K_Dubb  dropped before that went down!   Might damage the Bard of Bellgab

Pelayo

Oh yeah ddd, which school did you get your degree? And fantasy degrees don't count.

Lilith

I'm guessing here, that Douglas projects his odd appetites onto others.

Gunner65

Mystick is going to have a lot of editing to do!  EHHHEEEHH :)

Gunner65

Dietrich will not be happy about this "emission".  He and Paul Edward may have a "falling out" as a result.....and Mystick will have to pick up the audio "pieces" on this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnH_zwVmiuE

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 09:09:34 PM
Hopefully K_Dubb  dropped before that went down!   Might damage the Bard of Bellgab

I am no shrinking violet, sir.  Neither was the Swan of Avon:

QuoteI am no viper, yet I feed
On mother's flesh which did me breed.
I sought a husband, in which labour
I found that kindness in a father:
He's father, son, and husband mild;
I mother, wife, and yet his child.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
I am no shrinking violet, sir.  Neither was the Swan of Avon:

Ha!   That's awesome!   

Welcome aboard.   Sundays and Wednesdays.   

Middle Ages?  Never existed?    What's up with that?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, at least those country bumpkins know how to think for themselves and don't merely parrot progressive indoctrination like the so-called "educated" elites.

Gunner65

Yes please we need someone to translate some Elizabethan (er Shakesperist language BS)

So is the Dougster gonna tear up his Disability check each month now in protest?

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Yes please we need someone to translate some Elizabethan (er Shakesperist language BS)

Do we ever!  Wait until K_Dubb is exposed to the writings!

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, like those people who get meals on wheels when they are too lazy to get a job and make up fake injuries to collect SSDI.

So Dietrich and his San Francisco friends are gonna invade Nebraska and kill the corn farmers? 

That will go well.............................

Gunner65

Rural whites are taking up too much space....so they need to be eliminated.....And Dietrich wants to deploy forces in the field in a civil war (later....after he gets done with his propaganda BS) to kill us all.

Gunner65

Gunner65

I bet you don't even cross the Rockys you ASSHOLE!  Much less the Mississippi!

Wow he is tripping balls tonight.      He thinks Wyoming has the same congressional representation as California?   

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 09:29:41 PM
I bet you don't even cross the Rockys you ASSHOLE!  Much less the Mississippi!

He'd never make it out of Oakland.   He'd N-Bomb the wrong guy and end up in a dumpster.

Gunner65

Is Michael Decon still listening?  He has an interview with Aquino on Saturday

Gunner65

26 listeners...13 total here on Bellgab...(14 thumbs up, 5 down on You Tube)  Dietrich is not gaining listeners on his LIVE "emissions"

Gunner65

http://michaeldecon.com/michael-aquino-live-11-17-18-streaming-live-on-youtube/

I figure Decon already has a outlined interview with Mr. Aquino but the fact is Dietrich has been totally discredited and his attacks on Aquino and others "muted" ....Dietrich is the center of a spiraling swirl of shit!

K_Dubb

It's difficult to take his educational snobbery seriously when he pronounces "women" like that.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2018, 09:46:31 PM
It's difficult to take his educational snobbery seriously when he pronounces "women" like that.

Wait until he tries and speak Chinese.  It's a hoot...................