• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Dietrich suggesting that homeless Marine veterans are starting fires

With a Cricket Light no less.

Gunner65

A US Special Forces issued Cricket lighter? 

Gunner65

Does anyone else hear the sound of a camera shutter every once in a while?  A SKYPE sound of a screenshot maybe?

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2018, 08:35:14 PM
nom de where?

Oh K_Dubb.    You really shouldn't be here Bro.................

Gunner65

No, Dietrich did not say Zippo....THERE IT GOES AGAIN.....THE CAMERA sound THING!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 08:38:33 PM
Oh K_Dubb.    You really shouldn't be here Bro.................

The creative pronunciations and mixed metaphors alone are worth it.  Drown in a sea of fire, forsooth!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 08:13:38 PM
G.E.  "We bring the rain to life"     What the hell does this have to do with Kurt Vonnegut?

ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youtube just became a swirling circle and no DD show anymore for me. But here you go:

https://www.ge.com/reports/post/78009878650/kurts-cradle-kurt-vonnegut-was-ges-pr-man/
"Vonnegut based a lead character in the novel Cat’s Cradle on Dr. Irving Langmuir, Bernard’s boss at GE and the first scientist in private industry to win a Nobel Prize. Langmuir and Bernard Vonnegut worked on techniques designed to control the weather and the team succeeded in starting artificial rainfall and snowfall."

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2018, 08:41:19 PM
Youtube just became a swirling circle and no DD show anymore for me. But here you go:

https://www.ge.com/reports/post/78009878650/kurts-cradle-kurt-vonnegut-was-ges-pr-man/
"Vonnegut based a lead character in the novel Cat’s Cradle on Dr. Irving Langmuir, Bernard’s boss at GE and the first scientist in private industry to win a Nobel Prize. Langmuir and Bernard Vonnegut worked on techniques designed to control the weather and the team succeeded in starting artificial rainfall and snowfall."

You are God Albrecht!

Gunner65

Is there nothing Dietrich presents which is not established fiction?

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 08:43:27 PM
Is there nothing Dietrich presents which is not established fiction?

He is definitely slipping.  An hour and 45 minutes into to the first N-Bomb.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

albrecht, are you saying you can't get youtube anymore?  If so, Opera has a free vpn built into it's browser.  It is turned off by default, but you can turn it on in settings/privacy.

If I misunderstood your post, please ignore this post.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
The creative pronunciations and mixed metaphors alone are worth it.  Drown in a sea of fire, forsooth!

Now I have Johnny Cash stuck in my head!

Gunner65

Brig I think Albrecht was saying You Tube was a toilet...

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

albrecht, are you saying you can't get youtube anymore?  If so, Opera has a free vpn built into it's browser.  It is turned off by default, but you can turn it on in settings/privacy.

If I misunderstood your post, please ignore this post.

Albrecht is at the bottom of an old Atlas Missle silo awaiting the Rapture.   Internet is touch and go on his flip phone down in the hole....................

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
Albrecht is at the bottom of an old Atlas Missle silo awaiting the Rapture.   Internet is touch and go on his flip phone down in the hole....................
HAAHAAAAAH

Gunner65

I want to know why I hear a Digital camera shutter going off all the time!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
Ha. Remember that caller who called into Art who was living in an old silo. His only complaint was about water seeping in during severe storms. Art asked him what he would do if he opened the doors and saw the the world was eliminated in a nuclear war and he said something like "I'd shrug and say oh well and go back in and close the door."

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2018, 08:50:20 PM
Ha. Remember that caller who called into Art who was living in an old silo. His only complaint was about water during severe storms. Art asked him what he would do if he opened the doors and saw the the world was eliminated in a nuclear war and he said something like "I'd shrug and say oh well and go back in and close the door."

That silo guy used to hang out on #artbell back on Efnet IRC in Art's glory days. 

Pelayo

ddd calls that woman a racist and a moocher. Once again the pot calling the kettle black.

Gunner65

"cock sucking coons and ass-rimming bitches...." and MICHAEL AQUINO

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 14, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
That silo guy used to hang out on #artbell back on Efnet IRC in Art's glory days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
So youtube works but not DD youtube for me right now. Not much of a loss I must say....

Big Chicken

There is only one Asian master spy Dietrich.  That is Wo Fat.   I knew Wo Fat, Dietrich and you are No Wo Fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Mrs. Zuckerberg an Asian woman?   Kind of blows Dietrich's  Facebook is white supremacist theory

Gunner65

25 listeners....And Dietrich intends to punish EVERYONE listening....especially Paul Edward for his fucked-up late start tonight!

Gunner65