• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

October 30, 2018

Dietrich posts series of "photos" he titles "A PRIVATE BACCHANALE BRINGEST PERSONAL PEACE"
https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.2240802652661632/2240834349325129/?type=3&theater

Dietrich claims this is a series of photos taken of himself and "surrogate son" by the "Husband" of his "surrogate son" - in which they are "frolicking" together on a bed.  Dietrich says this occurs frequently and involves "cutting" his "surrogate son" and drinking his blood.

Dietrich has previously claimed his "surrogate son" was a female who underwent a gender change to male.  So Dietrich, in this post, is now claiming he has a continuing sexual relationship with "him" .

"As I prepare to walk out the door sometime approaching eventide this All-Hallowmas Eveday â€" thence taking flight into the Spellbound San Franciscan Dusk to prowl the scenes ‘o’ Saturnalia whilst sating my sanguivorous wônts â€" I share with thee some photographs (a few I myself have either Composited and / or “Framed”) captured by the very Husband ‘o’ mine own loving Surrogate Son"

"....amid the euphoria ‘o’ our latest rendeƶ vous wherein, as-so-oft, he providest myself an amount ‘o’ the īchôr I so crave -  his Offering ‘o’ his Essence to Honour me by baring himself before my Blade"

"Do Note The Third Photograph In-Portfolio, in which we display scar upon his shoulder (the neck being far too dangerous an anatomical region from which to sup) left by his latest cut taken for my benefit as we frolic for effect before the camera. "

But once again, a Google Image search reveals the photographs are NOT attributed to Dietrich.

The images were posted September 5, 2017 by a Nam thần lục giới
https://www.facebook.com/Namthanlucgioi/posts/1604046686292315?__tn__=C-R

And shared on Facebook on November 12, 2017 by a Jaehan
https://www.facebook.com/pg/itsjaehan/posts/

Gunner65

In Memory:

• On the morning of October 31, 1985 at NCSP San Miguel, Republic of the Philippines: Five US Marines assigned to "C" Co. US Marine Barracks Subic Bay were injured (one fatally) as a result of a motor vehicle accident during a "reactionary response" drill.   Two Navy helicopters were directed to the scene in order to transport the injured Marines to Clark AFB.  One Marine expired en-route from massive chest trauma.

RIP:  L/Cpl Gregory J. Kuhlman USMC (25 August 1963- 31 October 1985)

Gunner65

L/Cpl Greg Kuhlman was a US Marine and my friend.  He was a good Marine....he was a year or two older....he was also high school  ROTC ...and my memories are of spending hours at his home in the Philippines.  Greg had a house and a wife! Near the base NCSP  San Miguel...We were 11.000 miles from home.

Greg knew all the fishermans "BONKA" boats activity....the lighthouse and history of "CAPONES"  island.....I purchased my first  50 pound Tuna for 50 Pesos...  And lost my shorts once !  Literally!  Due to an "undertow at the beach!!
There was a Memorial Service.....Which we were required to attend

Gunner65

October 31

Dietrich the "Bladegunner" LOL

Gunner65

Paul Edward is a Czechoslovakian now living in Canada......interesting.

Gunner65

HAA HAAGH....."EVERY DIETRICH TRANSMISSION IS A HORROR SHOW"  !!! You GOT THAT RIGHT DD!

Gunner65

Pelayo

Angela Merkel will Nazique another political office.

Gunner65

DD is giving us his version of Germany since 1945.....

Pelayo

Hey ddd, have you been giving this guy ideas?                                                                                 https://pjmedia.com/election/former-tv-ceo-says-u-s-should-ban-straight-white-males-from-voting/             Kind of sounds like Nazism, doesn't it?

Gunner65

Wait a second....DD is talking about the "Fatherland" as if he is freaking German....but he is Taiwanese/Chinese? 

Pelayo

Didn't you know? ddd is that kalergi guy's bastard love child and was adopted by George.

Gunner65

Hey, lets have some fun and go put a thumbs down on his You Tube LIVE transmission!!  That should fire-up his boring "emission"

Pelayo

Oooohhhh, I don't know about that. He has a list of everybody who dislikes his videos. He might cast a spell on me.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, quit dietrich-bastardizing those Portuguese words.

Gunner65

Sperm not swimming straight?  What?  I need another drink.....

Pelayo

Here's the kind of thing that goes on in Brazil. We should import more people like this. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach.                                    https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/video-kid-decapitation-dull-machete-arm-chop-off-brazil/comment-page-2/             

Gunner65

DD ..."former security expert"   LOL FUCKING SPARE ME , DIETRICH !

Tell us about having vampiric sex with your now gender maled "surrogate son" while his husband takes photos and watches!

Pelayo

I hope daddy warbucks gave ddd a couple of bucks for letting him film it.