• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: valdez on December 13, 2013, 07:14:00 AM
They (I forget who exactly) said that the archeological evidence of human evolution doesn't allow for homo sapiens to have existed and perished before the neanderthals came along.  George mumbled, "That’s exactly correct," but it won't be long before he'll be peddling that idiocy again.  I guarantee it.
How about as soon as next week?
Noory has "Forbidden Archaeologist" Michael Cremo scheduled for next week and Cremo believes from evidence that homo sapiens existed going back millions of years, far before the Neanderthals...  8)

DanTSX

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2013, 03:05:30 PM
Noory has "Forbidden Archaeologist" Michael Cremo scheduled for next week and Cremo believes from evidence that homo sapiens existed going back millions of years, far before the Neanderthals...  8)

Jorch is a Neanderthal

A mongoloid Neanderthal

I was told about this site a few days ago from a member who I will allow to out himself, if he so desires... I figured that many of you would enjoy a station id we have been running. It was inspired by the man honoured in this very thread.

Here is the SoundCloud link

https://soundcloud.com/eternalundeadradio/hands-off-eternal-undead-radio

coaster

I decided to tune in to Noory last night, because sleep is hard to come by and I needed something to listen to. He started the show by talking about a child who died after being suffocated by a lamp cord. I turned it of.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on December 13, 2013, 04:55:59 PM
I decided to tune in to Noory last night, because sleep is hard to come by and I needed something to listen to. He started the show by talking about a child who died after being suffocated by a lamp cord. I turned it of.

I made the mistake of catching his intro story, too.  Typical ghoulish Noory.  :P

aldousburbank

Quote from: DanTSX on December 13, 2013, 03:07:25 PM

Jorch is a Neanderthal

A mongoloid Neanderthal
What the hell did mongloid neanderthals ever do to you to deserve such venom?

MONDAY NIGHT CAN MISS RADIO RETURNS WITH GEORGE NOORY!

Mona Lisa Schulz

Schulz has been apracticing medical intuitive since 1987. During a medical intuitive consultation, knowing only someone’s name and age, Mona Lisa discerns both a person’s physical condition and the emotional state of his or her life, explaining how the two are linked.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 13, 2013, 08:16:29 PM
MONDAY NIGHT CAN MISS RADIO RETURNS WITH GEORGE NOORY!

Lol, I wish I had thought of that one.

RJ

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 13, 2013, 01:40:25 AM
*bUrrrrrrp jingle jingle*  Did someone say my name?

...oh, you meant him.  Sorry.

I've been too busy to listen to much of C2C tonight (I hate when real life crap gets in the way!)  As soon as I get home, I'm going to upload a pic I took tonight while grocery shopping (can't upload pics from this crappy phone.)

I was walking by the Tully's "area" where the tables are and saw a pair of prosthetic lower legs- complete with pants and shoes- sitting propped up against a chair, the owner of said legs nowhere in sight.  One of the guys sitting there saw me giggling like the immature person I am & taking the picture, and said those legs had been there for hours!

Maybe Dames can RV the poor, legless bastard who is missing a pair.  How in the hell did the guy just, ahh, walk (?) away without his legs?

I'll upload the evidence of this mysterious fuckery soon.  Put on your thinkin' toupee, Jorch!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 12:52:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Joshua P. Warren is kind of a douche?

If so, sorry.

Joshua P. Warren has seen the real Santa Claus, BTW. And his reindeer.
Don't be sorry he is a huge douche and a nut. Anyone who can't see the guy is such a fraudster and is just a con man making his $$$$.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2013, 03:05:30 PM

Nice, I was beginning to get impatient.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: RJ on December 13, 2013, 08:42:25 PM
(not sure why this pic isn't showing up)

I laughed so hard at this (yes, I am a bad person) that I had to stop what I was doing and immediately upload the pic :D
(I passed out last night before I could post it.)

Still don't understand whyyyyyyy he left his legs there!

EBE123

From yesterday's show with George Haas and Bill Saunders:

George: "Bill, welcome aboard!"

Bill: "Hi, George. Good to be here."

George: "You, too."

lololololololololol

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 13, 2013, 10:08:07 PM
I laughed so hard at this (yes, I am a bad person) that I had to stop what I was doing and immediately upload the pic :D

I am sure there is reasable explation.

[attachimg=1]

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: EBE123 on December 13, 2013, 10:28:32 PM
From yesterday's show with George Haas and Bill Saunders:

George: "Bill, welcome aboard!"

Bill: "Hi, George. Good to be here."

George: "You, too."

lololololololololol
He does that a lot...what a dick.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 13, 2013, 11:01:15 PM

I am sure there is reasable explation.

[attachimg=1]

The power of Jorch compels yewwww!

zeebo

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 13, 2013, 11:11:45 PM
He does that a lot...what a dick.

He also did his standard "What's your number one most convincing piece of evidence?"  C'mon fool, we can make up our own minds whether it's the parrot or the dolphin.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: zeebo on December 13, 2013, 11:26:21 PM
He also did his standard "What's your number one most convincing piece of evidence?"  C'mon fool, we can make up our own minds whether it's the parrot or the dolphin.
Did he then equate it to a movie? You know like comparing it to something in real life.

zeebo

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 13, 2013, 11:31:43 PM
Did he then equate it to a movie? You know like comparing it to something in real life.

I think he did his typical breathy "Well there sure is something going on ..." 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: zeebo on December 13, 2013, 11:38:56 PM
I think he did his typical breathy "Well there sure is something going on ..." 
Recently he seems to maybe try and stop himself from interrupting his guests and you can instead just hear dave mumbling under his breath, as the guest just continues to go on. You can't make out what he's saying but it makes him sound like he doesn't know what he's doing or how to do a radio show...li ke he sux or something. ..?  Oh yeah I almost forgot he does SUCK!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 13, 2013, 10:08:07 PM

Now I'm just sitting here wondering if someone at least turned them in to Lost & Found.  :-\

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 11:56:40 PM
Now I'm just sitting here wondering if someone at least turned them in to Lost & Found.  :-\

I certainly hope so, too!

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Sambo on December 13, 2013, 11:51:27 PM

LOL!  My cat doesn't have extra eyes, but she does have extra toes and an opposable thumb:

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Sambo on December 14, 2013, 12:19:48 AM
Is she a Bengal?

I got her from a shelter so I'm not sure, but she might be part Bengal.  She also seems to be what my vet says is part Lynx Point Siamese, which I'd never heard of.

laughing_gas

I'm not digging this Cory interview. He sounds like he hit the tweek pipe one too many times. Stutter stutter stutter.

Tommy TwoTons

wtf?!  ahahahahaha

Just in time for his innnerviewww with Santa & Mrs Claus!

**must stop searching for silly Jorch pics**

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: laughing_gas on December 14, 2013, 12:32:39 AM
I'm not digging this Cory interview. He sounds like he hit the tweek pipe one too many times. Stutter stutter stutter.

I've lost interest too, it's like aural valium.  zzzZzzzz...