• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 12, 2013, 03:39:41 PM
The image of a giant parrot chasing RCH around the supposed "Face on Mars" just came to mind.  "The data...look at the data!  It's all about the data!"

I was thinking myself, maybe during the Martian cold season the giant parrot flits over to RCH's big glass dome on the moon.  You know it's possible, if you'll just be intellectually honest about it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 03:49:05 PM
Cydonia want a Dynovite cracker?  (you know that's what he'd name her) :D

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
I was thinking myself, maybe during the Martian cold season the giant parrot flits over to RCH's big glass dome on the moon.  You know it's possible, if you'll just be intellectually honest about it.

Makes sense to me.  ;D   Next up, RCH with photo shots showing giant parrot droppings on Mars.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 03:32:19 PM
My favorite word with that root is luciferase.  It's the bioluminescent substance that makes fireflys glow.

Baconnaise is good, too.

[attachimg=1]

ItsOver

Hmmm...bacon!  I'll bet that giant parrot would love an RLT samwich.  Richard C, with lettuce, tomato, and Baconnaise.  ;)

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 04:00:24 PM
Baconnaise is good, too.

[attachimg=1]

That stuff (and their Bacon Salt- which is vegan, lol) is great!

Quote from: ItsOver

Hmmm...bacon!  I'll bet that giant parrot would love an RLT samwich.  Richard C, with lettuce, tomato, and Baconnaise. 

RCH's hair is probably much crunchier than bacon, and more flammable.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 04:12:24 PM

They should make vegan pizza-roll flavored angels for Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 04:12:24 PM

RCH's hair is probably much crunchier than bacon, and more flammable.

;D

Well how about that? In the meditation room, that painting looks just like a portal.

Quote from: valdez on December 12, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
Meditation Room, UN

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 04:14:17 PM

I was going to say I think Jorch is more of a Carnovor...a, but it made me want to slap myself.

Gemstone

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 04:36:46 AM
This:
Bahaha - I would pay to see that. They're good people, though. They were sad when they told the writers. I think some of the honchos are worried about their own jobs. Print newspapers are a dying breed.

And thank you. If I hit the road down here in Memphis and start living in my car, maybe I'll take a deep, meaningful cross-country quest of self-discovery, sleeping in WalMart parking lots across the country. I'll holler when I get to NC. And then later, George can have me on C2C. And I'll be gritty and realistic. I'll be like, "Life is going to suck and suck often, so get yourself some good people to laugh about it with and find a vice that'll get you over the humps and just deal with it, kiddies." Then George will ask me to be a guest on Beyond Belief. And later I'll ride off into the sunset with John B. Wells on the back of his motorcycle.

And we'll all live happily ever after.
was more inspiring than the entire second half of C2C tonight!
I rarely post but get great enjoyment from reading the treasure trove of wit and sarcasm here. I too enjoy your posts.  And sending good thoughts to you. This sounds trite, but things do have a way of working out.  From my own crazy experiences it has led me to my most treasured blessings.  Although, at the time it sure didn't feel that way.

You have your friends here rooting you on. Now go get 'em.

Gemstone

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 04:14:17 PM

...Or Demon flavored pizza rolls.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Sambo on December 12, 2013, 05:20:39 PM
Or something more, out of this world

[img width=350 height=262]

Okay, that one made me laugh :D

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 12, 2013, 07:56:44 PM
Interesting item. Read a good book lately?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GEORGE-NOORY-Bookmarks-COAST-to-COAST-AM-Art-Bell-RADIO-/350324271021?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5190f427ad

GEORGE NOORY Bookmarks COAST to COAST AM Art Bell RADIO
11 sold  |  7 watching  |    989 views

"YOU get all 3 HERE - COAST TO COAST Fun RADIO BOOKMARKS

Made for my HUSBAND (and to share), his favorite Radio SHOW!!! And Mine TOO!!

DOUBLE SIDED Fully Laminated Bookmarks, ALL SIDES are DIFFERENT HERE!!"

(Mary Anne??? Is that you?)

I don't even think that's legal. Shame on her! Making a profit off George's face!

Sambo

Why am I posting cats in here? I thought that I must of had a thinly linked association to the suckage of this Jorch guy, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Sambo on December 12, 2013, 08:24:14 PM

http://youtu.be/GSMCRD35ch4

Haha and my two cats just came racing in here. Damn that is loud. And annoying as hell.

Quote from: Gemstone on December 12, 2013, 05:11:40 PM
I rarely post but get great enjoyment from reading the treasure trove of wit and sarcasm here. I too enjoy your posts.  And sending good thoughts to you. This sounds trite, but things do have a way of working out.  From my own crazy experiences it has led me to my most treasured blessings.  Although, at the time it sure didn't feel that way.

You have your friends here rooting you on. Now go get 'em.

Thank you, Gemstone!  :)

Sambo

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 12, 2013, 08:37:11 PM
Haha and my two cats just came racing in here. Damn that is loud. And annoying as hell.

Hah yea the cats love that one. I love that cat, except for its teeth

Did you know george was a time traveler????

LA Timers : We understand you traveled through time during a recent program. How did that go?

George Noory : "It wasn't a physical travel through time, it was more mental memory travel. It was through a doctor who has remained confidential. He is kind of strange and I would not go back to him. He contacted us and said he wanted to try out a gizmo on me. It was an apparatus that you put on your head. It had some kind of electrical things in the back that acted like a stimulus. It put me in a trancelike state. I tried to go to two events. One was the Dark Ages. There have been rumors that an asteroid hit the planet in the 13th century, and that's what created the Dark Ages. I still believe that, but nothing happened and I didn't see anything. The other one was Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. That worked. "
http://articles.latimes.com/2004/aug/08/magazine/tm-crnoory32

Juan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2013, 09:21:32 PM
One was the Dark Ages. There have been rumors that an asteroid hit the planet in the 13th century, and that's what created the Dark Ages. I still believe that, but nothing happened and I didn't see anything.
Maybe, George, if the Dark Ages were called that because an asteroid blocked out the sun, you didn't see anything because it was dark.  Or, maybe if the Dark Ages were called that because of a lack of enlightenment, you fit right in.

Sambo

Most of their output is really good. I need to watch it all sometime. I've only seen monoke, nausica, spirited away, the cat returns, and castle in the sky. Princess Monoke was the most poignant. Everyone should watch that. Or every kid

popple

"It had some kind of electrical things in the back that acted like a stimulus. It put me in a trancelike state. "

So it had no affect?