• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 12, 2013, 03:06:25 AM
One thing at a time, please. It might explode my brain.
Its a pity the podcasting for dummies book is 5 years old. There is a newer one out which I will get as well. Always looking for more reference works to help me learn.
I still have my old windows 95 and palm books.

Did anyone notice $noory is now expecting to get another MILLION crapstream link listeners by the end of the year or 2014 ?
At only FIFTEEN SENSE a day too !
Amachzing !

I suspect that you reverse $noory's voice it will come out the same. Has anyone done that to him ? I know they did it to Art a long time ago.
I'd love to hear what O'buma sounds like.

" sey, eye ma a nayyek ".

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 03:09:32 AM

I'm going to need to take a Dramamine if you fuckers keep posting those pics :P

(((Laughter)))

:D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 03:09:32 AM
Is that what it's like to drop acid?  I've always been too chickenshit to try it.

I'm going to need to take a Dramamine if you fuckers keep posting those pics :P

It's actually more like the early stages of a Robitussin trip --- at least when you're still conscious of reality. Whenever I've done acid I've seen tracers, lattices, breathing, melting, etc. but no multiple eyes. Robotripping, though, is another story. . .

zeebo

Quote from: Sambo on December 12, 2013, 03:18:00 AM

Ok this one's great.  It pulls you innocently in and then Wham, little wierd cat talisman on the headdress

Falkie2013

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 12, 2013, 03:15:58 AM
(((Laughter)))

:D

Channeling Satan's Cats.
Next on Bee-yon-duh Bee-leaf !

And ... the cat optometrist and how he treats 4 eyed cats and brings them back to 2 eye status with applications of turmeric.

And Coastie the 4 eyed six toed cat will give his purr-dictions for 2014 !

I expect that $noorge will offer people who sign up to listen to his tv crapfest a chance to either date or have sex with either Tommy or Tammy depending on which way you swing.
Maybe both or all 3 of them at once.
Ewwww.... Tommy/Tammy/Snoorge daisy chain and Ron Jeremy comes in to make up the foursome.

I saw a podcast on the Apple Store last night that broke me up.

Famous mustaches of history !

NO one commented on the big Hershey's candy bar theft that $noorge mentioned. Just where was Tommy during that heist.
And I thought Deanna Troi had a serious chocolate habit ...
$ 150k worth of chocolate bars, that's a lot of Krackle.

zeebo

Am I a cynical bastard, or does this lady just sound like a total flake?  "I went to the house with my dousing rods but I didn't detect any negative energies but then I remembered something I learned at an intuitives seminar there at the vegan yoga center where I learned about dreamcatchers and following my intuition etc. etc."  Makes me want to smash someone's chakra with a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle.

Sambo

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 03:22:49 AM
Ok this one's great.  It pulls you innocently in and then Wham, little wierd cat talisman on the headdress

The entire headdress is made of cat

tertiaryimam

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 03:24:01 AM
Am I a cynical bastard, or does this lady just sound like a total flake?  "I went to the house with my dousing rods but I didn't detect any negative energies but then I remembered something I learned at an intuitives seminar there at the vegan yoga center where I learned about dreamcatchers and following my intuition etc. etc."  Makes me want to smash someone's chakra with a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle.

I turned it off.

What was the jist of her evidence for life after death?

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2013, 03:24:01 AM

Ditz status: confirmed.  She was talking about her passionfor remote viewing- is she one of Dames' stooges?

zeebo

Quote from: Sambo on December 12, 2013, 03:24:08 AM
The entire headdress is made of cat

Haha oh jeez I missed that, now I'm more freaked out, in a good way you know, not like a bad Robo trip.

zeebo

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 03:26:44 AM

I turned it off.

What was the jist of her evidence for life after death?

Something to do with feelings I think.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 12, 2013, 03:23:48 AM
[attachimg=1]

Those mormon boys (and Falkie mentioning Ron Jeremy) remind me of Orgazmo!

FallenSeraph

So, I got laid off today, so to speak, and I didn't see it coming at all. The newspaper I write for ("for which I write") is no longer going to use freelancers. I write about five stories a week for them and it's been getting me through this transition period (trying to find a FT job), so the news kind of hit me like a wrecking ball today â€" I felt like all the air had been sucked out of my lungs.

Now I'm sitting here listening to this wide-eyed, bubbly, enthusiastic lady on C2C talking about her four-day workshop with Doreen Virtue and the EVP classes she took and all the exploration she did, and she's urging everyone to just "open up to life" and think positive thoughts and have fun and "live your joy."

And I'm thinking sure, I bet it's so fun and exciting to explore your spirituality when you've got all the money in the world to hang out with Doreen Virtue and travel the world and go on shamanic journeys and blah blah blah and you're not sitting up all night worrying about how you're going to pay next month's bills.

That's why I just can't really get into what this very sweet-sounding lady is selling tonight.

If she'd been a homeless, chain-smoking, alcoholic crack whore who'd had some kind of amazing revelation, I'd have been all over it though.

[attachimg=1]

2013 really kicked my ass. Woe is me.

I'll do better next year.

George just plugged his Beyond Belief show again. Bless his heart.

Tommy TwoTons

He just invited the ditzy woman to be on Beyon' B'leef.  "We're all booked up for January, but maybe Feb."

He actually said "Feb" :D

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 12, 2013, 03:44:58 AM
He just invited the ditzy woman to be on Beyon' B'leef.  "We're all booked up for January, but maybe Feb."

He actually said "Feb" :D

LMAO I know. I cringed.

FallenSeraph

"So are all the evil entities dumped into hell?"

Oh George, honey.

Sigh.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 12, 2013, 03:42:24 AM
So, I got laid off today, so to speak, and I didn't see it coming at all. The newspaper I write for ("for which I write") is no longer going to use freelancers. I write about five stories a week for them and it's been getting me through this transition period (trying to find a FT job), so the news kind of hit me like a wrecking ball today â€" I felt like all the air had been sucked out of my lungs.

Now I'm sitting here listening to this wide-eyed, bubbly, enthusiastic lady on C2C talking about her four-day workshop with Doreen Virtue and the EVP classes she took and all the exploration she did, and she's urging everyone to just "open up to life" and think positive thoughts and have fun and "live your joy."

And I'm thinking sure, I bet it's so fun and exciting to explore your spirituality when you've got all the money in the world to hang out with Doreen Virtue and travel the world and go on shamanic journeys and blah blah blah and you're not sitting up all night worrying about how you're going to pay next month's bills.

That's why I just can't really get into what this very sweet-sounding lady is selling tonight.

If she'd been a homeless, chain-smoking, alcoholic crack whore who'd had some kind of amazing revelation, I'd have been all over it though.

[attachimg=1]

2013 really kicked my ass. Woe is me.

I'll do better next year.

George just plugged his Beyond Belief show again. Bless his heart.

Aw hell, that is rough :(  I'm sorry.  I hope you find something soon to tide you over (beleef me, I feel ya' there...)

2013 has been a really shitty year for almost everyone I know, or talk to.  Here's hoping 2014 will shit rainbows and glitter for everyone.

MTB

That's some grim news, Seraphim. I hope 2014 gets better. I get depressed around the holidays and for some reason this guest's advice about it actually made it MORE depressing lol.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: MTB on December 12, 2013, 03:53:33 AM
That's some grim news, Seraphim. I hope 2014 gets better. I get depressed around the holidays and for some reason this guest's advice about it actually made it MORE depressing lol.

LOL!

"Look within yourself because within each of us we have our own personal journey and our own personal answers."

Mine always seems to be "find tequila."

And see, this is why I'm not spiritually evolved and 2013 was a crap year â€" I'm a bitter, jaded person who mocks sweet, good-intentioned, peppy people like this. I end up attracting bleakness.

Next year, YES, I will leave streaks of rainbows and glitter behind me. And skip through fields of tulips. And frolic with cartoon birds. And then my life will be filled with love, light and gainful employment.

Sambo

Just keep writing if that's what you enjoy. That's a great skill to have

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 12, 2013, 03:42:24 AM

That's shit. Did they give an explanation?

If you're talented enough to write five stories a week, though, you're talented enough to do a lot of things. I'm sure things will work out. And if not, there's always bank robbery.

I remember you mentioning that you wrote about preppers. Have you ever considered writing ebooks on the side?