• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
Sounds like paradise. :)

It's okay. Sure they all need educating in how to pronounce English and spell it, drive on the correct side of the road, and desist from their obsession in telling anyone who will listen how much they 'wanna tell you something'.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 15, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
... not so great an argument now, is it?
Jeebers!

That was a brutal full stop. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
It's okay. Sure they all need educating in how to pronounce English and spell it, drive on the correct side of the road, and desist from their obsession in telling anyone who will listen how much they 'wanna tell you something'.

It doesn't sound like you like or respect them at all. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 15, 2018, 08:34:03 PM
99.9% of all gun deaths are caused by a human being pulling the trigger on a chambered round.   Take the human out of the equation and a gun is as benign as a marshmallow.  By liberal logic that would suggest that guns are okay but humans have got to go.

Which nitwitted celeb was it that said they'd be happy with robots having guns instead of humans.

Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong there, I mean machines they have the capacity to correct for their designers' innate flaws, right????

:-\

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
No, you convinced me (whatever happened to Mr Vashtar btw?). I think you ought to be given at least two guns each, regardless of age or sex. Then, if we can arrange a nice big Mexican standoff with all 300 million of you, and you remember to pull the trigger when I say fire, I can get myself a nice Malibu beach house. It's not America I objected to, it's the awful people inside it.

Mr Vashtar, if you prefer,

I'm not interested in a Mexican standoff, nor any other.  I am interested in keeping my family safe.  No standoff, but if they cross threshold....

I am not interested in any scenario where I willfully let my family become victims. 

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
The instant some Left wing puke in the media came up with the term ''fake news'' to describe the non-Democrat approved media, it was such a perfect description of them that I started using it.

I congratulate Trump and others for picking up on it as well, but I didn't get it from him. 

Like I said, if you want to know what the Ds and ''progressives'' are doing, just watch for what they are accusing others of.

Precisely!

They project their own sociopathies out onto the right in a desperate attempt to camouflage their own misdeeds.

Always.

Insanity!

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
Come on Deplorables you can do better than that! Bump bump!

Your star-shaped anus needs a good kicking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Which nitwitted celeb was it that said they'd be happy with robots having guns instead of humans.

Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong there, I mean machines they have the capacity to correct for their designers' innate flaws, right????

Yeah, it should be alright...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Wasn't the education secretary. She said that guns wouldn't be on the agenda in looking into gun violence in schools.. A little like not looking into what part the atomic bomb had in the razing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
You know what makes you deplorable?

The sociopathy you desperately fascist libs embrace.

QuoteThe fact that you do not read books like your fuhrer!

Godwin's law!

DROP DEAD!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/godwins-law

QuoteCheck out

Fuck off and DIE YOU BASTARD!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
It doesn't sound like you like or respect them at all. ::)

To you yes. But I know how I feel, so that's all that matters.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

And that fool's ass you have installed in the White House is your unenlightened king. A sitting president without basic knowledge of history and you suck the sweat off of his balls!

Hate the life you have, it's your only moment of self awareness, you exterminable subhuman filth!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:56:35 PM
I am looking for a summit between Donnie Tinyhands and Vladimir Putin.

Good!

Now - WAIT FOR IT BITCH!

Or die choking on your own bile.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
Star Anus is another fucking faggot who bounces between fantasizing about dicks and assholes, and trying to undermine the country.  Where do these pukes come from?

From HELL itself, clearly. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
If the dangers are such that you're so worried for the safety of your family then I would move. I don't care how hard it is to arrange.

There we go, heartless, devoid of compassion, but ever so willing to rearrange someone else's life to fit your own petty prejudices.

You truly are subhuman excrement!

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

QuoteI think guns give you a false sense of security. You'd be better off with something non-lethal.

We reject every damned worthless thing you "think", you consummate waste of $5 in electrolytes and skin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

I'm sure they don't like you very much either.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 16, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
Is this thread just for men?

No, of course not and why do you keep obsessing over men vs. women here?

QuoteI fear the laws about tasers are unknown in this country, whereas gun laws are pretty clear depending on jurisdiction.  Does anyone know?

Yes.

If you can cause death with any implement you are legally culpable to the circumstances therein, gun, taser, or ice cube tray.

http://www.defenseproducts101.com/statestatutesummary_page2.html

QuoteDoes your country have home invasions?

Ever see "A Clockwork Orange"

Ever hear of what happened to the late George Harrison?

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/12/31/world/george-harrison-stabbed-in-chest-by-an-intruder.html

A man armed with a large knife broke into the house of George Harrison, the former Beatle, early this morning and stabbed him in the chest, the authorities said, and evidence emerged that the assailant may have harbored a dangerous obsession with the band.

QuoteDo criminals in your country have automatic guns?

Duh:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/21/gun-running-gang-convicted-after-largest-seizure-of-automatic-we/

A British crime boss bought the UK’s largest stash of automatic weapons from the same underworld source who supplied the terrorists behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris, it can now be reported.

Harry Shilling was the mastermind behind a gang which smuggled 22 assault rifles, nine sub-machine guns and 1,500 rounds of ammunition in to the UK.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Don't misunderstand me. It's not my wish, it's the law. Colonials must be taught the proper respect.

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 16, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
The most destructive at present is your commander in thief.

I'd luxuriate in a video feed of you being vivisected and bathed in boiling oil. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 16, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
Erratic,rude, crude, selfish is how the Chinese

Die soon, you treasonous fuckwit! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 16, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
It’s funny watching the left shit their diapers over tarrifs yet they orgasm when every time demokkkrats raise taxes. Poor lemmings still too stupid to the see the end game. Constant bitching, whining, complaining, over the same superficial nonsense. Not a single idea or solution. Zero platform. Just more TrumpOrange.

Record unemployment.
Record stock market.
20 year high in consumer confidence.
10 year low in food stamps.
Real estate boom.
Economic boom.
Historic peace talks with NK after 70 years of nothing.

The demokkkrat platform: TrumpOrange.

You sir are an enlightened PATRIOT!

BRAVO! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
If I can't convince you perhaps this guy can:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKCIf-vfbc

Sorry leftard, we see entertainment and fiction for what it is.

You commie turds think movies are reality.

You pathetic delusional schlub.

QuoteI don't think any normal, well adjusted person is prepared to kill someone.

Your ability to "think" is severely impaired.

Fuck off out of here forever, scumbag limey turd. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 16, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
LOL!!!!!!1

Liberals are pushing ghetto trash nigger cattle into white

Racism like yours is completely UNACCEPTABLE!

Shut it NOW asshole! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
It's not America I objected to, it's the awful people inside it.

Then stay the fuck home in Blighty and stop carping about a land that is not yours, never will be, and spends zero hours trolling your forums, you subhuman excremental filth!

Metron2267

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

I'm not interested in a Mexican standoff, nor any other.  I am interested in keeping my family safe.  No standoff, but if they cross threshold....

I am not interested in any scenario where I willfully let my family become victims.

Uh, have you glimmered to the realization that this limey turd is TROLING you?

C'mon man - wakey wakey!

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

Yet here you sit cuckolded by some peon DMV maven getting fat of OUR nation and freedoms.

I fucking LOATHE YOU! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Well there's the reality and actual truth of the consummate narcissist.

yes, it's all about YOU and YOUR emotions and not much else, you selfish hypocritical pillock. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
A little like not looking into what part the atomic bomb had in the razing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Another hyperbolical disproportionate rhetorical FAIL! >:(

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Uh, have you glimmered to the realization that this limey turd is TROLING you?

C'mon man - wakey wakey!

:o

Gorsh, I only been talkin with Mr. Vashtar, if he prefers, fer a couple years now, but thanks fer settin things straight.