• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I particularly like the conspiracy theory that it was PBS Art heard, not Heather
Prior to the Spring of 2015 which Gabcasts did PBS and Heather appear on? Heather was on 6 episodes of the Fret Files in 2014 each time for about 10 minutes or so. I would guess at some point HW would have asked Art via email to please listen to me on the Fretfiles or Gabcast, presumably after the emails exchanges after she suggested Thunderdrums during DM in September 2013.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
Just been super busy. Pud insult re: this in 3,2,1...

So you do have a life outside of Bellgab!  Good to know. :P

malliard

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:34:02 PM
If any of you podcast hosts need an agent...email me:

classyfreddieblassie@gmail.com

Agent? Will they listen to my show? I could really use a new listener

malliard

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
At least if they buy them from me they get a prewashed hoodie.

Prewashed. Damn that’s a high standard

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM
Agent? Will they listen to my show? I could really use a new listener

He's cheep too!

Just send a money order to him for $600!
:P

Sean92008

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 03, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Prior to the Spring of 2015 which Gabcasts did PBS and Heather appear on? Heather was on 6 episodes of the Fret Files in 2014 each time for about 10 minutes or so.
Is Heather a musician?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
So you do have a life outside of Bellgab!  Good to know. :P

I spend an average of about a minute or two on a posts here...even less if it's just a video I think is interesting for some reason...and, as you know, about half my posts are videos. So, yeah, I'm a real person just like I assume you are. ;)

dsz

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
This is getting off on a good note...the new host already seems unable to make a decision, just like the previous one.

Excellent. And next they'll quit. Any bets on when?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
I spend an average of about a minute or two on a post here...even less if it's just a video I think is interesting for some reason...and, as you know, about half my posts are videos. So, yeah, I'm a real person just like I assume you are. ;)

I like you, MD.
Just giving you a hard time.
:D ;)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 04:54:20 PM
Is Heather a musician?
A guitarist. She seems to know rock guitar history pretty well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
Alright,  I'll lay off for now.

What are you talking about?! This is why I come here!  :P

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
This is getting off on a good note...the new host already seems unable to make a decision, just like the previous one.

malliard

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
He's cheep too!

Just send a money order to him for $600!
:P

Is that US dollars?

dsz

Crap. Now Heather's FB has definitely turned into a dating service. And she gives Noory shit for it. Gabdate. I'm 6'2, 185, and not as old as that dude.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 05:10:47 PM
Crap. Now Heather's FB has definitely turned into a dating service. And she gives Noory shit for it. Gabdate. I'm 6'2, 185, and not as old as that dude.

Then what's with the premature ejac?! You're not that old. You need to do some taoist meditation! ;)

Kolchak

So many Soy Boys

dsz

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
Then what's with the premature ejac?! You're not that old. You need to do some taoist meditation! ;)

Mmmm. Maybe you could teach me ;)

;D ;D ;D

Asuka Langley

(((Douglas Feldmann)))

oy vey!

Sean92008

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 03, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
A guitarist. She seems to know rock guitar history pretty well.

Well, if she had been more genuine early in her tenure at MitD, I might have stuck around.

Shame.  Her frequent missing of social cues and her performance yesterday tells me she's all sorts of crazy.  Add in music and you get Koresh, Manson and The People's Temple...

https://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=34234

ranger_star

He forgot to mention it's schlong measurements, how many push ups he can do...

rondo

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
He's in rehab...Ted DiBiase, the Million Dollar Man, is my CFO...

"Money, money, money, money"

bellNwhistle

What the fuck ::) ::)  Seriously deranged people over there. A shrink’s wet dream.

Catsmile

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
RE: Arts treatment of his wives and children

Many of you folks don't understand Art because you are not of his time. Each generation lives under the sociological world of their parents for the first half of their lives. You can't judge the past by current moral standards.

Art was a child of WWII people. Back then Academics was the the domain of ultra-conservatives. Women were expected to marry well, because ladies did not work, and if... <AND I STOPPED READING THIS BILGE>

# Rosie The Riveter Blows Your Theory All to Hell.
# You Presume To Know Our Age, And Arts Generation.
# You Assume 2 Much.
# I Was Raised Around People Older Than Art.
# I Was Expected To Understand And Act Accordingly. <or taste the back of a hand >
# Clued In About Art Bells Generation And How They Conducted Themselves.

# Bell Was Well-2-Do Boomer Trash, Who Lived Beneath His Station & Upbringing In Life. Leaving Broken Promises & Families In The Wake Of His Selfish Emotional Pursuits To Fulfill His Hedonistic Pleasures.

# If Art Wasn't A Man-Child He Would Have Done Many Things Differently In Life.

# That Is Exactly How Boomers & Previous Generations Would Judge Art Bell.
# The Way Things Have Changed Worked In Arts Favor Overall.

# GirlPowerBaby

ShayP

Maybe she can start hocking mood rings and friendship bracelets.  Even flavored condoms, lubes, and erotic oils.  She can make patchouli popular again.  After all, she is 'Girl Noory.'  She could follow PremRats business model.  Heck, Doc Wallach could supply her with sexual enhancement vitamins and herbs.  The possibilities are endless for her now.

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
I just did a quick read of keth's twitter.. he said as recently as yesterday he will still give her all the time she wants.
hmmm so I guess that means he would "rehire' her because iirc she did read a termination letter.
so many details to keep track of
right now KR is like Donald Trump,, he holds all the cards, the dice are loaded in his favour, make the W(b)itch beg and then crush her throat.