• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
definitively disproves some of the popular myths such as the alleged presence of GHWB in Dallas on 11/22/63.

With some easily edited records and one (1) "eyewitness." How compelling.

you have no real interest in finding the truth but only in clinging to the narrative that gives you a sense of moral superiority

http://listverse.com/2018/08/02/10-dark-conspiracy-theories-that-actually-turned-out-to-be-true/

You're projecting again.

Kidnostad3

G.H.W. Bush on political correctness way back in 1991 when it wasn't cool to speak against it.   In keeping with his views on the subject, Fuck all of you Bush hating, popular-myth-addicted, intellectual lay-abouts who have zero personal knowledge and cannot cite one fully objective primary source or proven fact that justifies your cock-sureness in the truth of your wild-ass claims. Expressing informed speculation and even one's gut feeling on any issue is fair but pretension to certainty while ignoring valid contravailing information is horseshit. 

https://youtu.be/4IORaF6fi_Y

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 05:30:07 PM
ignoring valid contravailing information

You haven't presented anything valid. The dude was a scumbag traitor. "Mild-mannered oilman who lied about working for the CIA while running for office is actually an hero" doesn't really cut the mustard, Chief.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 16, 2019, 07:00:20 PM
Mild-mannered oilman who lied about working for the CIA while running for office is actually an hero" doesn't really cut the mustard, Chief.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/11/us/63-fbi-memo-ties-bush-to-intelligence-agency.html

It's the NY Times! Your favorite!!!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 16, 2019, 07:00:20 PM
You haven't presented anything valid. The dude was a scumbag traitor. "Mild-mannered oilman who lied about working for the CIA while running for office is actually an hero" doesn't really cut the mustard, Chief.

You're the one humping the revisionist history.  Proving it is on you.  It's interesting that you and Adam Schiff have that problem in common.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 16, 2019, 08:18:51 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/11/us/63-fbi-memo-ties-bush-to-intelligence-agency.html

It's the NY Times! Your favorite!!!

"Vice President George Bush may have worked for the Central Intelligence Agency in 1963, more than a decade before becoming its Director, according to a magazine article that cites a recently discovered Federal Bureau of Investigation memorandum."

Shakey source but assuming for the sake of argument that he did have some connection to the CIA, how does that make him a participant in the JFK assassination and a traitor? 

Dr. MD MD

"A Cruel and Shocking Act" is by no means the "official story." it points out procedural and process errors, inconsistent/conflicting/missing testimony and challenges conclusions and findings of both the Warren Commission and the House Investigation. It also definitively disproves some of the popular myths such as the alleged presence of GHWB in Dallas on 11/22/63.

How is it that you have come to be so profoundly invested in many of the highly questionable narratives written by various sensationalist authors and promoted by the George Noorys of the world who rarely ask penetrating questions in interviews but always treat these intellectual giants and models of integrity with cloying deference and gushing approval.  You invariably become defensive and nutzoid-snarky when additional clarifying or dispositive information is brought to your attention that doesn't square with the articles of faith you are so committed to..   This tells me that you have no real interest in finding the truth but only in clinging to the narrative that gives you a sense of moral superiority to the villains identified for you by the professional conspiracy theorists who you cultishly follow, and, who knows what other psychological cover such pat beliefs provide you. 

Some people never outgrow their need for such a psychological security blanket and it's clear that you and some others who post here are in no rush to do so.

Why not get more specific about your criticism? You attempt to smear me but what specifically is that I’ve said that you think isn’t factual? Is it because perhaps you’re the dullard who can’t think for himself? I’m glad you enjoyed your book, pops but you’re the one who has trouble accepting reality and oh, look! Your new best friend is the ace of schlubs. Every day in every way you just keep getting better! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 08:22:35 PM
You're the one humping the revisionist history.  Proving it is on you.  It's interesting that you and Adam Schiff have that problem in common.

He already has. You just can’t accept reality. Pretty much all of your posts can be summarized as follows: harumph!

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 08:37:34 PM
how does that make him a participant in the JFK assassination and a traitor?

Because he fucking lied. I'm not sure how this fact is something you have to continue to look past. Must be all that training.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
oh, look! Your new best friend is the ace of schlubs.

Strange bedfellows indeed.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 16, 2019, 09:55:45 PM

Because he fucking lied. I'm not sure how this fact is something you have to continue to look past. Must be all that training.

I'm pretty certain that some current or former employees of the CIA are legally bound for life not to disclose the fact that they were so employed.

My military training taught me to evaluate all information available and to challenge and thoroughly investigate that which seems improbable before acting.  It also makes clear the individual's responsibility to advise those higher in the chain of command when their orders appear to be ill advised in view of the situation on the ground or illegal.  No one is let off the hook by claiming that they were ignorant of the facts or were just following orders.  Recent instances in which officers and NCOs have been relieved for cause along with officers at higher echelons who exercised administrative or operational control over their units and were were sanctioned .or court martialed should tell you that.  But, alas, you only pay attention to that which jibes with your unquestioning belief in those who write books containing half-truths, so called evidence that is inconclusive and/or open to multiple interpretations like the memorandum you cite above, and out right propaganda. 

I don't want to go any further with this because to do so would require that I point out certain facts that place you at a disadvantage when it comes knowing how the military operates.  Those who have served can attest to the accuracy of what I have written here.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Why not get more specific about your criticism? You attempt to smear me but what specifically is that I’ve said that you think isn’t factual? Is it because perhaps you’re the dullard who can’t think for himself? I’m glad you enjoyed your book, pops but you’re the one who has trouble accepting reality and oh, look! Your new best friend is the ace of schlubs. Every day in every way you just keep getting better! ;D

Sure, I can do that.  What I have put in bold above is a lie as are all the malicious claims about those who disagree with you or just don't appreciate your anger-driven fits of spite.  I put up with it for a long time because I know you're a head case, but, my sympathy and patience have been worn through and through by your unabated and grossly impertinent heel nipping and emotional assertion of what doesn't even rise to the level of popular myth.  Want more?  Keep up the snarling bitch routine that has endeared you to so many.  By the way, who is your best friend? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 11:11:22 AM
I'm pretty certain that some current or former employees of the CIA are legally bound for life not to disclose the fact that they were so employed.

All the more reason to scatter it to the fucking four winds.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 01:36:53 PM
just don't appreciate your anger-driven fits of spite

He can do better. Sad!

ItsOver

"Arizona city overwhelmed by migrants declares state of emergency"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/16/yuma-arizona-declares-state-emergency-over-surge-m/

Good thing there's no crisis at the border. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 01:36:53 PM
Sure, I can do that.  What I have put in bold above is a lie as are all the malicious claims about those who disagree with you or just don't appreciate your anger-driven fits of spite.  I put up with it for a long time because I know you're a head case, but, my sympathy and patience have been worn through and through by your unabated and grossly impertinent heel nipping and emotional assertion of what doesn't even rise to the level of popular myth.  Want more?  Keep up the snarling bitch routine that has endeared you to so many.  By the way, who is your best friend?

I thought you were. Don’t you remember when we male bonded over Judge Jeanine? :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 17, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
All the more reason to scatter it to the fucking four winds.

Amen, bro!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2019, 02:43:23 PM
"Arizona city overwhelmed by migrants declares state of emergency"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/16/yuma-arizona-declares-state-emergency-over-surge-m/

Good thing there's no crisis at the border. 

Washington TIMES ?!?  What, they see four brown skinned guys in a pickup truck?

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 17, 2019, 06:34:03 PM
Washington TIMES ?!?  What, they see four brown skinned guys in a pickup truck?

Actually ypu might be surprised how many can get in a truck! Whether it is our precious illegals or the various Muslims, "brown peope," as you racistly refer to them, can cram A LOT in a vehicle. Sometimes, often, tragically, in accidents but when also involves bombs, drugs, even worse. But so many normal "accidents" due is appalling. Of course since "brown people" who cares to you or the DNC. Enough more to come...a write-off, need to break a few.eggs for an omelot, lumpenproliteriate, etc.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 21, 2019, 06:34:18 PM
https://twitter.com/JonathanLalon12/status/1119251603716894720

No shit.  That's what they do to gather foreign intelligence, foil foreign fuckery and, yes, to influence events in other countries.  You have a lightening quick grasp of the perfectly obvious.  Maybe we can get the Boy Scouts to take on the job.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 22, 2019, 10:52:42 AM
No shit.  That's what they do to gather foreign intelligence, foil foreign fuckery and, yes, to influence events in other countries.  You have a lightening quick grasp of the perfectly obvious.  Maybe we can get the Boy Scouts to take on the job.

Hey, genius! You forgot to mention that they’re not supposed to do that to their own citizens because it’s illegal (or at least should be). Your hero fucked that all up with the “patriot” act. You sound like an apologist for the “intelligence” community. ::) ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 22, 2019, 11:52:48 AM
Hey, genius! You forgot to mention that they’re not supposed to do that to their own citizens because it’s illegal (or at least should be). Your hero fucked that all up with the “patriot” act. You sound like an apologist for the “intelligence” community. ::) ::)

No, I'm commenting on Pompeo's comments and Jackstar's cherry picking.  I don't like the inane, simplistic horse shit that you two deal in.  Try to focus. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 22, 2019, 11:52:48 AM
they’re not supposed to do that to their own citizens because it’s illegal (or at least should be). Your hero fucked that all up with the “patriot” act.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 22, 2019, 12:27:26 PM
I don't like the inane, simplistic horse shit that you two deal in.  Try to focus. 

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 22, 2019, 01:35:05 PM
[attachment=1,msg1322889]  [attachment=2,msg1322889]

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

You and the Princess keep making my point for me.  What do you think the note contains or represents?  Go ahead, take a shot at it, preferably in a post that contains more than one or two short sentences and a meme/image.  You can't hide behind cutesy throw away lines and vague allusions forever.  Explícate dude, explícate! 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 22, 2019, 03:51:39 PM
What do you think the note contains or represents?

I have no need to know this information.