• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:56:28 PM
Yes.

You’re not even conservative enough to be that, you Dem plant. ::)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 11:26:06 AM
Roger that! And frankly Vara is worth his own thread, guy's a total player for pulling such a quich re-poot!

;)

He seems a lot happier now that he is back on his own.

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 10:06:11 PM
...and all I wanted was a place to listen to Vara and discuss the show without someone trying to turn it into Heather Wade 2.0! 😀😁😂🤣😃
Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 20, 2019, 03:23:41 PM
You're the one that wanted to fuck up threads. Well, this is what it looks like...
You're obviously Metron2267's PWND Booi. Obvious pencil headed twins. Shark Sharpies that can follow each other around here like genius problem solvers.

Every post I made here was directed at Vara's deceptions and faked innocence regarding Neely, AND, also, Vara's shitty audio quality w/inability to provide that [or getting guests] for HW's show.

Oh, and to respond to your [or Metron2267's] completely false characterizations about my postings in this thread, for example, this post too.

Just quote me where I tried to hijack this thread and make it HW 2.0. You're Metron2267's shit stirring sidekick. Have fun w/Vara the dipshit that is always begging for your money. You should send Vara a lot of your money considering all the fanboy support you provide him here.

Gd5150

Quote from: VC on January 20, 2019, 04:30:31 PM
You're obviously Metron2267's PWND Booi. Obvious pencil headed twins. Shark Sharpies that can follow each other around here like genius problem solvers.

Nurse Leghumper in the house.

WeinerInHand

Every post I made here was directed at Vara's deceptions and faked innocence regarding Neely, AND, also, Vara's shitty audio quality w/inability to provide that [or getting guests] for HW's show.

Oh, and to respond to your [or Metron2267's] completely false characterizations about my postings in this thread, for example, this post too.

Just quote me where I tried to hijack this thread and make it HW 2.0. You're Metron2267's shit stirring sidekick. Have fun w/Vara the dipshit that is always begging for your money. You should send Vara a lot of your money considering all the fanboy support you provide him here.

Of course - if you want someone to talk about Heather Wade on the Heather Wade thread -- well, I guess you're just a retard. I mean, she's gonna make a comeback and all - so it's relevant on all threads and all topics.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 15, 2019, 02:08:16 AM
Liberace! said in his podcast that HW should do her own show, meaning w/o the LNM Vara network or anyone else, though he may not have specificity pointed at Vara. Genius!

Before HW was on LNM this betabitch was begging for money constantly, and now his first guest is a no show.

I honestly think HW was "dropping out" or "dumb lucky" to leave LNM before betabitch shut it down. He had no money to support HW, and the audio quality was shitty anyway.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
Vara/LNM was already imploding with no money, his constant $-begging, and then there was the extremely poor audio for HW's show. HW does legitimately have that "excuse card" to play for her believer fans of which I certainly never was such a HW fan. I never liked her hosting style enough or typical guest to want to be a paying subscriber, but IF she had a reliable co-host that showed-up for work when HW doesn't... THAT could be a game changer for HW to succeed.

Will HW become a co-host? I seriously doubt she will do that based on her personality and history.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 09:48:21 AM
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this history about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest. Vara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

LOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 20, 2019, 04:39:07 PM
Of course - if you want someone to talk about Heather Wade on the Heather Wade thread -- well, I guess you're just a retard. I mean, she's gonna make a comeback and all - so it's relevant on all threads and all topics.

LOL...you can't find prove of anything you assert about why I post here! Quote me!

EDIT: I see. This post came under your three posts above that I did not see until AFTER this just posted. Yeah, I'm definitely talking about Vara AND HW in each of those three posts. So what? HW was on Vara's shitty LNM network for months, so it's a no-brainer that I can and will talk about both people in the same post.

My point of all three posts is to discuss Vara's complete fckups.

Hey, your leader, HW's Doxing Shooter, is already up to 82 posts on BG today. You're at 14... follow your leader.  ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 20, 2019, 04:47:55 PM
LOL...you can't find prove of anything you assert about why I post here! Quote me!

Hey, your leader, HW's Doxing Shooter, is already up to 82 posts on BG today. You're at 14... follow your leader.  ;)

Ummm, look up. Stupid.

Metron2267

You should send Vara a lot of your money considering all the fanboy support you provide him here.

Lol, we already have - next! ;D

Metron2267

:-X

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:08:06 PM
Mmmm...BUSTED!

That's the ONLY thing you lurk here for, shit crab.

100 % mental, you worthless subhuman excuse for 8$ of electrolytes and blubber. In fact it's time for you to know what awaits you in life:

You're not smart enough to run your own projector, so sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTLIP!

Here's the difference, you raving hypocritical eunuch, some of us came for the main show and then mostly left when the mental illness ensued.

You, otoh, fucking wallow in the misery of others which is why your life must and will collapse around your fetid fucking ears. Book it, cuntflap!

............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

It really is time to DOX the living fuck out of you and see your life collapse and then post about it day after year here - innit?

Says the subhuman cuntflap that somehow thinks its room temperature IQ is capable of mind-reading and other feats of self-delusional omniscience.

This is what IS coming for you, cuntflap:

Have fun trying to rattle a guy that would basically fold your spine up like origami.

Huh...now there's a capital idea!

I'll take any and all PMs that might open the can of worms on this succubus - time to really light the forum up and see someone BURN in real time!

YEE HAW!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Settle down, Beavis.

Metron2267

...the "art" of the troll...

...and I mean where else are ya gonna find an origami spine?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 01:49:51 PM
...the "art" of the troll...

...and I mean where else are ya gonna find an origami spine?

I was trying to figure out if that was origami. That is amazing.

Metron2267

Surface bait got you, deep downrigger snagged the Doc.

I love 2fers! ;D

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 02:08:18 PM

Surface bait got you, [...]

I love 2fers! ;D

Here's your 2fer:

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 01:54:07 PM

Obviously, you jerk-off with your fantasized blowup doll toyboi WeinerInHand. He's your surfaced baited 2fer PWND follower.

Your weiner-blow-doll pic just shows how you two continuously surface bait and hook each other with WeinersInHand. Have fun together as 2fers with your daily ejaculated WeinerInHand Jobs.

Love your trolling pic and your togetherness. Huge dickheads need that anal support by being so into each other.  :D

WeinerInHand

Poor vc, never had any friends so everyone who does is gay. Sad. 😢

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 03:14:02 PM
Here's your 2fer:

Obviously, you jerk-off with your fantasized blowup doll toyboi WeinerInHand. He's your surfaced baited 2fer PWND follower.

QuoteYour weiner-blow-doll pic just shows how you two continuously surface bait and hook each other with WeinersInHand. Have fun together as 2fers with your daily ejaculated WeinerInHand Jobs.

QuoteLove your trolling pic and your togetherness. Huge dickheads need that anal support by being so into each other.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 01:47:16 PM
Settle down, Beavis.

I’ve been trying to convince him to start taking his meds again. ;)