156 (71.9%)
no
36 (16.6%)
maybe
32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

Hello, LAFD? Smoke is coming out of my neighbor Dave's ears!

popple

Art is turning out classics left and right. I LOVE DARK MATTER!!!!  8)

ItsOver

I wonder if George has called Art "Albert" in one of his texts to RCH.

Dammit already. I wanna hear about the frog and the Dick pump.

Ward

listening to live Art Bell commercials its like a glimpse into 20 years ago......odd feeling

Spinner

Quote from: popple on September 19, 2013, 09:49:21 PM
LOL RCH informs Art that George is sending him messages. He is concerned that Art is giving him a hard time.

"no george, it's called a conversation" - art

He sent him another one telling him to get him LOL

"I have known you since before George was out of the crib" - RCH

Art: "It's called a talk show"  

This whole 2 minute segment will have to have a separate mp3. ;)

SgtRocko

I knew I missed Art - but didn't realise just how much, or remember just how much fun he is LIVE.  This is TOTALLY wonderful.

ART. IS. BACK.

popple

Hahaha, Art reminds us before the break again that this is a TALK show. Lots of talk.

WOTR

Quote from: popple on September 19, 2013, 09:49:21 PM
LOL RCH informs Art that George is sending him messages. He is concerned that Art is giving him a hard time.

"no george, it's called a conversation" - art

He sent him another one telling him to get him LOL

"I have known you since before George was out of the crib" - RCH
I wonder if George will talk about Coasts ex-science adviser, Richard Hoagland in the future.

SgtRocko

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2013, 09:52:58 PM
I wonder if George has called Art "Albert" in one of his texts to RCH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  Oh that was AWESOME

Quote from: wotr1 on September 19, 2013, 09:54:19 PM
I wonder if George will talk about Coasts ex-science adviser, Richard Hoagland in the future.

Haha

I'm liking me some Hoagland tonight!

There is a definite prickly affection between Art and RCH.  I loved when they almost segued into how Art really does like dogs in addition to cats.

Art is on fire!

eddie dean

Quote from: Ward on September 19, 2013, 09:48:26 PM
no George its called a CONVERSATION!!!!!!!

damn Art got Dave

HA Ha Ha Ha. I just laughed so loud I scared my cat!
Art is my hero!
Of course Jorch couldn't admit he is listening, so he had to phrase the email to RCH that someone told him Art is giving him a hard time!
Best show this week!

Spinner

Quote from: Rico999 on September 19, 2013, 09:51:13 PM
Ho!  Nothing like skewering George in public!  Imagine, Noory's texting RCH and RCH spills it to everyone!
If it hadn't before, tonight's show has now officially achieved super-classic status.
Awesome!

Heather Wade

But Art was classy & said, "OK, enough of that."

Wish Hoagie would drop Nooron.  Hopefully Art will have a talk with him about that during the break.  This is Dark Matter!  Coast is dead, but unburied, it seems.

PrairieGhost

These shows are this good and it's just the first week!  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: popple on September 19, 2013, 09:53:49 PM
Hahaha, Art reminds us before the break again that this is a TALK show. Lots of talk.
And when they return RCH tells us that it is like waking up after a 10 year sleep... could it be a coincidence that Noory just celebrated his 10 year anniversary?

pepsiguy

Art just threw him a bone. Thinks their is something in mind altering astronauts

popple

Did Gnoory get a 30 day trial? Remember how he said SiriusXM isn't cheap? My gosh that's like 6+ boxes of pizza rolls a month. AT LEAST!

SgtRocko

Quote from: Redacted on September 19, 2013, 09:57:44 PM

Wish Hoagie would drop Nooron.  Hopefully Art will have a talk with him about that during the break.  This is Dark Matter!  Coast is dead, but unburied, it seems.

Hoagie's confused, may have it in his head that he's really on C2C and that Art is one of Noron's substitutes

Quote from: Redacted on September 19, 2013, 09:57:44 PM
Because he is a veteran broadcast professional with talent and confidence.

shell88

Quote from: Ward on September 19, 2013, 09:53:11 PM
listening to live Art Bell commercials its like a glimpse into 20 years ago......odd feeling
Looks like Art hasn't burned any bridges in the commercial department.  Sign of a smart business man.

ItsOver

Quote from: wotr1 on September 19, 2013, 09:58:57 PM
And when they return RCH tells us that it is like waking up after a 10 year sleep... could it be a coincidence that Noory just celebrated his 10 year anniversary?

Yep, another Dave slam.  This is so hilarious.  Payback is a bitch, Dave.

SaucyRossy

I just checked this out and if the sound is as good as Art says. This is an awesome deal.
It's cheap and has some amazing features.

The USB or sad card options alone are pretty great. You could load up like 20 hours of classic Art shows plug in the USB and let it go. Very cool.

http://www.ccrane.com/radios/am-fm-radios/senta-ally.aspx#.UjvGjsa9KK0

Chine

Quote from: eddie dean on September 19, 2013, 09:56:55 PM
HA Ha Ha Ha. I just laughed so loud I scared my cat!
Art is my hero!
Of course Jorch couldn't admit he is listening, so he had to phrase the email to RCH that someone told him Art is giving him a hard time!
Best show this week!

Heh heh, scared the cat. That was fantastic.

Heather Wade

I could just flip out... he played Thunderdrums again.  My show-warming gift to Art.   ;D :'( ;D 8)

Crack a beer indeed!!!!!!!!

Elinor

Quote from: Spinner on September 19, 2013, 09:57:07 PM

If it hadn't before, tonight's show has now officially achieved super-classic status.
Awesome!

Tonight's show has convinced me SiriusXM is worth the $$.  Especially when we discuss it live!