no
36 (16.6%)
maybe
32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

SaucyRossy

This is going to be classic. This is hilarious and fun.

lava filling

Quote from: Sardondi on September 19, 2013, 08:44:06 PM
*sigh* Another guest on auto-talk. Art can ask a question, check Drudge Report, AP feed, take a leak, get some coffee, make a ham-and-Swiss-on-rye, come back to the studio, turn on the mic and say, "Uh huh", finish the hammy, answer some emails, check the "The Worm Hole", come back into the studio, turn on the mic and say, "I remember you said so", and in 30 seconds ask another question.

to me, it seems like art's way more interactive tonight

PrairieGhost

BellGab is getting hammered tonight. I'm seeing the gator more tonight than any other so far. I'm going to lay off and listen to the show and read the forum.

widespread1

ok boys and girls I see a bunch of pictures of rocks.

SaucyRossy

I have tons of tri-x rolls waiting for me to shoot in the fridge

awake

Quote from: Sardondi on September 19, 2013, 08:44:06 PM
*sigh* Another guest on auto-talk. Art can ask a question, check Drudge Report, AP feed, take a leak, get some coffee, make a ham-and-Swiss-on-rye, come back to the studio, turn on the mic and say, "Uh huh", finish the hammy, answer some emails, check the "The Worm Hole", come back into the studio, turn on the mic and say, "I remember you said so", and in 30 seconds ask another question.
Sardoni, I don't know what you're listening to, Art is challenging the hoaxer at every turn.  This is best show so far, for me.  I'm sorry if you aren't enjoying it but I think Art is genius!

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 19, 2013, 08:46:32 PM
ok boys and girls I see a bunch of pictures of rocks.

They're not rocks. It's cat shit from Richard's kitty litter.

SgtRocko

I'd been ATTEMPTING to say "KODACHROME!" Now that song will run through my head all night. Sure hope he plays it as a bumper"...

But the Gator is BAD tonight - worse than the first show!

Wow, was that the Science Advisor for the Dave Noory show making fun of the Noron and his inane "There are no coincidences" mantra?  :D

bateman

I'm a few minutes behind, but Art's laughing at Hoagie is killing me.

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on September 19, 2013, 08:42:48 PM
Art's not buying any of this.
It may be... but Art is having a blast.  You can almost tell that they are friends by he familiarity and vibe.  Even if Art does not buy all of Hoaglands crap, he is good for spinning a tale when interviewed by Art.  (the tales just degrade into babbling under the careful watch of noory.)

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 19, 2013, 08:47:49 PM
They're not rocks. It's cat shit from Richard's kitty litter.

Cat Shit with some pipe like protrusions.

Sardondi

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 08:46:47 PM
Sardoni, I don't know what you're listening to, Art is challenging the hoaxer at every turn.  This is best show so far, for me.  I'm sorry if you aren't enjoying it but I think Art is genius!
No, Art's fine; I just object to Hoagland as a guest, ever. The man's a fraud.

Renaldo

Wow, Hostgator's mean tonight.

Just wormed this:

BELLGAB BELLGAB BELLGAB

Hi Art! Please ask Richard if it's a portal, and if angels could've built it?

N80727

SgtRocko

Hoagie's photo looks like a beercan on the MYSTERIOUS PLATEAU OF LENG! *ominous music swells to a crescendo*

Morgus

Art introduced Hoagland tonight as "his good friend Richard"
That should put to rest some rumours where some people thought Art and Richard had a falling out years ago.

shell88

Next time Greer, Reed and Hougland are on these live threads should be called Bullshitting 101,102,and 103 repectively.

And yea - this board is crashing badly right now.

coaster

RCH mentioned his detractors saying these anomalies were smudges or hairs or something on his scanner. Made me think of Expat. haha.

ziznak

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 08:46:47 PM
I'm coming in late but already Art is saying... "no" to a "do you see my paradolia" question from hoaxy.

NoMoreNoory

Hilarious so far. Art snorting with derision at Hoaxland's quote of Dave's coincidence mantra, possibly my highlight of DM so far.
Btw, was Hoaxland claiming that Photo No 2 was taken in 2009? Then how come it has November 1967 stamped on it?

midnight

Okay, serious question here.  In that first picture of the dust on the moon from 1967--How could dust organize itself into perfect lines like that?

PrairieGhost

Paul Bowman is a really nice dude. He already replied to my email and will pass the word to see if it's relevant enough. Very cool! I would love to hear about those fires.

Arts singing rofl! Awesome! Go Art!

Spinner

That was precious!
Art singing Sir Paul's "Silly Love Songs"

awake

Quote from: Sardondi on September 19, 2013, 08:50:12 PM
No, Art's fine; I just object to Hoagland as a guest, ever. The man's a fraud.
Indeed, Hoaxland is a wack job but Art is calling him on it repeatedly.

pepsiguy

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 19, 2013, 08:55:04 PM
Hilarious so far. Art snorting with derision at Hoaxland's quote of Dave's coincidence mantra, possibly my highlight of DM so far.
Btw, was Hoaxland claiming that Photo No 2 was taken in 2009? Then how come it has November 1967 stamped on it?
That's when he photo shopped it