• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 30, 2011, 12:42:52 AM
  Just don't ever do one of that "Moe Hamid" fella.
No, wouldn't want to upset the Mooslims.

Quote from: The General on December 30, 2011, 12:40:33 AM
A  man needs a hobby.

Damn.  I'm really goin' to Hell, now.  "Pika Jew"??  HA!  Better than the Capt'n .(Yes, it was too soon, but that's what made it funny!)  :-*  Can't stop laughing.

Frys Girl

Happy new year CoastGabbers and lurkers! I hope you all have a successful 2012 full of adventure and blessings.

Thank you MV for giving us this site to enjoy. Here is a video for you especially. It doesn't feature a drummer, but it has other elements you've expressed to be in your liking: golden retrievers, tech, and bud light :)

Dog Bobs Head To Music!

b_dubb

i have some beers and some beers.  going to drink them.  and go to bed.  eventually. 

happy new year

Harmness

Why drag your ass all the way to bed when the floor's so much closer?

b_dubb

yes.  all options are on the table.  bed.  floor.  whatever

The song "Run the World (Girls)" by Beyonce was written by five men. Just found that interesting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 31, 2011, 10:57:01 AM
Happy new year CoastGabbers and lurkers! I hope you all have a successful 2012 full of adventure and blessings.

Thank you MV for giving us this site to enjoy. Here is a video for you especially. It doesn't feature a drummer, but it has other elements you've expressed to be in your liking: golden retrievers, tech, and bud light :)

Dog Bobs Head To Music!

i'm with you all the way until the bud light part.  i'd just as soon ingest concentrated smegma.

happy new year, fg.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 31, 2011, 07:03:27 PM
Happy new year all. The future is bright.

Looking forward to that bright stuff!  ;D  Healthy and Happy New Year everyone!

Avi

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 03, 2012, 11:15:51 AM

that picture is sweeeeet.   u think it's real?
Who cares!? Obama himself is a fake, so a little photoshop ain't nothin'.

Eddie Coyle

Rick Santorum? Iowans have a wonderful sense of humor. Un-fucking-real.

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 03, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Rick Santorum? Iowans have a wonderful sense of humor. Un-fucking-real.
This caucus deal is such an antiquated piece of shit.  This was designed before we had things like cell phones and the internet.  Why is it up to a few corn-shucking crackers in Dubuque?  Screw this system.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on January 04, 2012, 12:09:42 AM
This caucus deal is such an antiquated piece of shit.  This was designed before we had things like cell phones and the internet.  Why is it up to a few corn-shucking crackers in Dubuque?  Screw this system.

It's primarily for wonks and nostalgic nerds. Like you say, increasingly meaningless in the digital age...I watch it, find it interesting, but it's such a big ball of nothing in the end.

Frys Girl

Excuse me, but Rick Santorum visited prostitutes! How is he eligible for a GOP nomination? Ron Paul is the real conservative in all this. He's conservative without offending anyone, which is rare. I think it is due to the fact that he had a real job and understands the charters and legal documents that are supposed to guide the country. The rest of them just read Peanuts and Playboy.

MV/Liberace!

if romney turns out to be the nominee, i'll stay home just as i did in 2008.  none of the above, thank you. 

oh, and i hear romney now has mccain's endorsement.  wonderful.  so romney is just what this country needs according to a bloated, big government RINO republican who lost the election 3 years ago.  just awesome.  not surprising, though. 

i'm sick of being told how electable romney is.  he's the LEAST electable of the republican candidates because his record is too similar to that of obama on an array of issues.  he believes in NOTHING and will say whatever he needs to say depending on the audience he's speaking to.  he's a soulless, empty suit.  i don't see where romney could credibly attack obama during a debate. 

also, i'm not willing to vote for a mormon.  there.  i said it.  any living, breathing, thinking ADULT who can believe what that organization teaches has no business whatsoever as the president of my country.

BobGrau

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 04, 2012, 10:57:24 AM
if romney turns out to be the nominee, i'll stay home just as i did in 2008.  none of the above, thank you. 

oh, and i hear romney now has mccain's endorsement.  wonderful.  so romney is just what this country needs according to a bloated, big government RINO republican who lost the election 3 years ago.  just awesome.  not surprising, though. 

i'm sick of being told how electable romney is.  he's the LEAST electable of the republican candidates because his record is too similar to that of obama on an array of issues.  he believes in NOTHING and will say whatever he needs to say depending on the audience he's speaking to.  he's a soulless, empty suit.  i don't see where romney could credibly attack obama during a debate. 

also, i'm not willing to vote for a mormon.  there.  i said it.  any living, breathing, thinking ADULT who can believe what that organization teaches has no business whatsoever as the president of my country.

I wouldn't vote for anyone of any religious background. I'm no radical atheist, I just think it comes under the heading 'vested interest'. Luckily, if a politician claims to be religious - or indeed claims to be anything, up to and including 'a human being' - they're LYING.

PS Michael, if people criticise you for not voting and they try the 'well if you don't vote you can't complain about how the country's being run' line, just say 'oh - so I can stop paying taxes?'  8)

Vatar

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 04, 2012, 10:57:24 AM

Yeah but if they found those plates in upstate New York somewhere you'd have to eat those words :P

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Vatar on January 05, 2012, 12:26:22 AM
Me exercising my 2nd amendment rights

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ku2aBfB4ciU
C'mon, you're supposed to hold the firearm sideways at a poor angle and say " what set you roll wit' nigga" before firing and hitting everything but your intended target.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Vatar on January 05, 2012, 12:26:22 AM
Me exercising my 2nd amendment rights

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ku2aBfB4ciU

with a gun like that, you look like you should be hanging out on the 6th floor of a large brick building.

Vatar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 05, 2012, 01:21:38 AM
  C'mon, you're supposed to hold the firearm sideways at a poor angle and say " what set you roll wit' nigga" before firing and hitting everything but your intended target.

Don't worry I took out a whole group of school children using that method earlier in the week. I mean one of them had the audacity to wear a Red hoodie ... Nigga please.

Vatar

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 05, 2012, 11:42:30 AM

with a gun like that, you look like you should be hanging out on the 6th floor of a large brick building.
Yeah I was shooting a Mosin Nagant 91/30 LHO was using a a 91/38 Carcano Itallian made military surplus rifle.

The Mosin is a much better rifle, as it can shoot 1 inch groups at 100 yards vs the 3 to 5 inch groups of the Carcano.